Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:50 pm
(( So maybe blow out another wheel in your attempt to turn around, then we can bust you and take everyone down to the station. Short and sweet ... User Image ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:56 pm
{{You'll never take me alive, copper! scream Spouse is actually practically forcing me off the computer right now, though sweatdrop You do not have permission to mod me stressed I guess this will have to be picked up tomorrow. Wouldn't be the first time EE has been put on pause sweatdrop }}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:06 pm
(( *sighs* .. Spike strips ahead of you with a squad car partly blocking the road, and you're in the process of making an attempt to turn around, only to face two cruisers headed straight for you! You won't get very far at all by trying to two-track it with only two decent wheels! Heh heh heh! twisted ... And you'd best not hurt your [god-modded] passengers anymore than you already have! stare

... Night folks. User Image ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:19 pm
*when Karrie and Amy reach his house, Karrie immediately goes to Velcore's room to look for him. He finds the dragon still gone, and sees Mitri curled up on the bed in there with Thistle. Going back to the living room where Amy is waiting, he sighs* Velcore's still not back either.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:25 pm
Amy followed Karrie and checked in on Thistle. True, Velcore wasn't there, but Thistle looked adorable curled up next to Mitri.

She smiled softly and then turned to Karrie. She wrapped her arms around his waist and hugged him. She rested the side of her head on his chest.

"I really think he'll be okay, Karrie. I want him back, too, but Velcore is the most capable animal I have ever seen. He's even stronger and more efficient than some people. I just wish you didn't have to be in this constant mood of worrying, Karrie."

She sighed and tilted her head up to look at Karrie. "Karrie, I will stay here as long as you want me to. I don't want to overstay my welcome, though. I was at my house a little bit today, and I didn't feel weird at all. I think the fairies are done breeding. I... I can go home anytime now..."

She looked down at his chest.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:31 pm
I really hope he gets home in the morning. I miss him being here.

*smiles when Amy says she'll stay as long as he wants her to, but his smile falters when she says she can go back to her house* Oh... I suppose that means you'll want to go back to your house soon, then. *sighs* I... don't really want you to, but I understand that you probably need your space.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:38 pm
Amy's heart nearly broke when she saw the look on Karrie's face when he said that he'd understand if she wanted to go home, needed space.

She shook her head and moved her arms up from his waist to wrap around his neck. She stood on her tip toes and hugged him tightly while rested her head in the crook of his neck.

"Oh, sweetie no. I don't need my space. Don't ever think that, especially when you need comfort. I just didn't want to overstay my welcome. If you want me here Karrie, I'll stay here with you. For however long you want me here. I want to be here with you."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:47 pm
*wraps his arms around her tightly, leaning his head against her* A few more days... at least until I have to take Mitri home. I plan on staying overnight there, and I won't ask you to stay here while I'm gone.

*after a few moments, he lifts his head up* I think I'm going to go to bed. *smiles softly at her* Will you join me?  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:51 pm
Amy had tears in her eyes at Karrie's words. He had to deal with all of this and take Mitri home soon. If he didn't mind, she'd stay for a few days after Mitri was gone. She stay at home while Karrie was gone, but she hoped she could stay with him when he got back. He'd be so lonely, otherwise.

She looked up at him when he pulled back and nodded. "I'd love to join you." She leaned up and kissed him softly and slowly for a few minutes. She cared so much for Karrie. He was her best friend and boyfriend. Did it get any better than this?

She grasped his hand and walked back to his room with him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:02 am
{{Not sure if I'm going to be up all afternoon today like yesterday, but I don't plan on the rest of this chase being too much longer and everyone involved is getting behind on the time thing sweatdrop If Dougherty and Showcase show up soon, everyone can be back into present time by tonight.}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:10 pm
((Bloody Hades ~ Looks like the Moon Child will have a few extra clients. stressed ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:11 pm
(( rofl ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:14 pm
(( sweatdrop Sorry... gonk ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:16 pm
{{But this is the kind of stuff he always wanted to do instead of divorces! And he wanted to "stick it to the man" and some such, right? ninja }}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:21 pm
((True ~ he did go to law to assist those the "man" was taking out for no reason... of course that would assume the clients were innocent.. *Looks around desperately for innocent clients* gonk ))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games