Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor_Adonis
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:55 am
Fellow Students and Staff, another term about to come to another end and we must say our goodbyes very soon for the long holiday ahead of us.

Even as we're initializing "Operation Scourgify", we are still in the process of going off term with a big bang. This means that within a week, we'll be boarding the Hogwarts Express and a new term will arrive before you know it. I would like to thank the mods for the up-keep of this guild and constant organizing that has kept this term running smoothly.

As you will see in these few weeks, our numbers will get smaller, but as soon as the new term comes our student population will only increase ten-fold.

I hope all the students are ready for a great send-off as I believe there are some festivities to be around for this End of Term Feast. I only hope that next term we can finally get on with a full Quidditch Team and have our first match.

As we close another chapter of a great year at Hogwarts, I would like to also thank all the students and house elves that contributed to a consistently active term. I must say this has got to be the most active the guild has been since the decline of its activity only a year ago. So thanks again for making the guild meaningful and sharing the Harry Potter experience.

Well I would say more, but I'm running out of words and if I keep talking, my beautiful singing voice will diminish...and ha ha ha yes I do sing very well indeed. I've been told I give a mean rendition of "A Cauldron Full of Hot, Strong Love" performed by Celestina Warbeck. Would you like me to sing it for you? *magical crickets chirp*

--oh no...well then... I did try.

Let me stop rambling now so I can let you enjoy this wonderful feast that the elves have prepared.

Bon Apetit!

~Professor Adonis

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:25 am
After hearing Professor Adonis' announcement Princess gets a wee bit teary eyed. She fights hard to keep the tears at bay before having her last meal at Hogwarts. The term has ended too quickly for Princess and she was so enjoying her stay here at the magnificent school she really can't believe it is time to leave. She sits down to a lovely meal of fried chicken, puddings, cakes, corn, salad, and dinner rolls. She quietly begins to eat.  

GeorgesPrincess

LilMeady

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:07 am
Over at the Slytherin table, Meady frowned. She wasn't much for sentimentalities and such, but she had been amused by some of her fellow Slytherins.

"I really hope we do have Quidditch next term." Meady spooned some things onto her plate, frowning. Dessert or real food? So hard to choose these days.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:01 pm
End of Term! End of Term!

...hmm... I don't think I've dressed properly for such an occasion. ninja

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:47 pm
Kitty settled down at the Gryffindor table. "Every term seems to go by so quickly. And the Hogwarts Express comes even faster! xd Good thing I have so much fun here!" blaugh heart  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:39 pm
"I hope so too," Serithia says to Meady, spooning some mashed potatoes onto her plate.  

MyMoonlitDream

Romantic Trafficker

the_cereal_queen

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:06 pm
Wow! The end of the term came very quickly. It will be sad leaving for the short time! I can't wait for next term!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:39 pm
Ann came into the Great Hall bleary eyed, "NOOOOOOO~! Another term has gone by...again....I'll missh joo all!" She grabbed onto Princess and glomped her senseless and then ran to Kitty, Meady, Serithia, Neavah and practically choked Juni to death, "Sorry, the excitement is just too much."  

Miss Love Tantei

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:43 pm
@_@' As Juni is choked, she croaks,

"I'll miss you too, Ann." sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:51 pm
"Er," Meady stared at the hyperactive Gryffindor. "Um.... Okay?" Meady turned pitying eyes on Juni.  

LilMeady

MyMoonlitDream

Romantic Trafficker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:44 pm
"Don't worry, the next term will be here soon," Serithia said, trying to calm down Ann.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:04 am
i spend my days..

lonnie sits down next to princess and,seeing that she was upset about leaving,she puts an arm round her and tells her "just think about what we'll come across next term!"
lonnie piles her plate high and notices princess looking at her,a little shock in her eyes
"what? we won't taste this marvelous food in a while..and the elves have gone through so much trouble..i'm just helping them out!"
lonnie giggles and stabs at a potato,biting off a big chunk of it and chewing slowly,making the taste last
lonnie's cheeks bulge as she fills her mouth with potato,but she just forces as smile as princess continues to watch her

..tangled in thoughts of you

iLonnie

GeorgesPrincess

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:23 am
Princess was taken aback by the emotional state of Miss Ann and being *glomped senseless* by her. She sat down and noticed Lonnie approaching. She turned again to Miss Ann "I shall miss you too, Ann you have been a really great friend to me this term. Thank you for all your wonderful funnies." Princess turns back around to see that Lonnie has put her arm around her and begins to comfort her.

Princess was a bit shocked at how much food Lonnie was scooping onto her plate and says: "lonnie dear are you having the 'eyes are bigger than the stomach' syndrome again?" Princess thinks about Lonnie's reply and starts to smile and laugh. "You are so correct Lonnie, why shouldn't we help out the elves!" Princess too begins to fill her plate quite high with the delicious food in front of them and begins to eat, stabbing at her carrots. Knowing full well that she won't have a meal quite like this for the next few weeks.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:12 pm
"Sorry Juni," Ann let go reluctantly and apologized to Princess, "its just the terms seem to fly by sooooooo fast." whee She joined some people in eating the food and eyed the desserts almost savagely. ((Someone better keep me away from sugar))  

Miss Love Tantei

Alutian

Vicious Duelist

6,350 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:19 pm
Alutian looks very nervously at Ann and her behavior. Thinking that adding sugar to the mix would produce very bad results, the Ravenclaw draws her wand and flicks it at the underside of the table near Ann--anything sugary immediately flies to other parts of the Great Hall.  
Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games