Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Dr.Gray's Home for {Depressed/Suicidal/Other} Teens Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why did you come here?
  I was forced and I don't want help.
  I know I need help.
  I'm not really sure...
View Results

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:17 pm
[[ ohhh, ah I knew that .... well no now I do ]]

"Aw, don't cry." she said wiping away the one tear on his cheek with her thumb. "There not here any more. My dad did the same thing, before he disapeared that is. All my mom did was watch and call me weak. In fact, I got in to a fight with my dad. He landed me in the hospital, but I gave him a broken arm and a pretty bad sprained knee. After that, I never saw him or his beer bottles ever again." she recalled almost distantly. She really didn't have a problem with voicing her past, or complaining about her mother, but when she talked about her dad, things always seemed more distant. Like she'll never really understand it, but lives with it anyway. The reasons are always too far away to grasp. "Pretty good for a 11 year old I guess." she sighed coming back to reality.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:40 pm
He sighed lightly, rubbing his eyes with his sleeve. "Well...I'm sorry. Actually...I was too frightened to hit back. It was both my mother and father since I was about...nine?" he sighed, looking at Talia. He smiled at her gently. "You know what..." he said, but then stopped talking, looking down at the floor. He was rather submissive, sighing gently.  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:47 pm
"Don't say sorry, it's not your fault. Two parents... that's terrible. I guess it would have been to my advantage to shut my mouth, but I'd well ... I'd fight back and we'd throw insults at each other. I was tired of being hurt when I was like... hmm, 10 I suppose. Not that his always made sense, usually he was ... drunk." she sighed. I miss my friends... she thought.

"No," she shook her head, "What?" she asked, urging him to continue.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:55 pm
((My posts will be short because I'm super sleepy from all my medications. crying ))

Apple sighed. "Well...I noticed, we're like mirror image of each other, ya know?" he sighed, pulling his sleeves down. He looked over at the girl. It's been a long time since he's even talked to a woman and this one is like...he exact twin. He smiled gently, looking at the bowl of peanutbutter and smiled.  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:00 pm
[[ That's okay! I'm pretty tired too. Forgive this terrible post, I need some fooooood. >.< And I have writters block! ]]

"I guess so." she smiled, "But how can my mirror twin prefer chocolate over peanut butter!?" she joked eating a spoonful of peanut butter from the almost empty bowl. She looked at the rabbit which sat peacefully on the table and scratched between his fluffy ears. "This reminds me of my neighbors rabbit. His name was Cookie though." she smiled at the memory.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:17 pm
((YAY FOOD!))

He smiled sweetly. "Well, peanutbutter's alright, but chocolate is better." he chuckled, then heard the comment. "Well, you may name him...or her....Cookie if you wish. I never named it." he smiled happily, running this finger along the small, ratty old seems. He sighed, petting it gently so it will not fall apart.  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:30 am
Jense nodded and took one of Kumi's hands from his waist, walking with her into the room, he smiled and sat with her on the bed before looking at Nich " You should close the door... this iisn't for Dr. Gray to hear" he said quietly, waiting to her the click of the door.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:22 pm
This had sparked nich's curiosity... he looked at jense with intrigue dripping from his features... The lust for knowledge was easy to see...

"What, my freind, is not for Dr. Gray to hear?"  

Noltic

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:35 pm
Kumi sat beside Jense quietly, holding his hand softly and blinked,staring straight ahead as usual, with her white lavender, unseeing eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:11 pm
" Our plan to get our asses out of here" he said in a calm tone, he looked at Kumi " We need to, 'cause if we don't, we all lose eachother, and we don't want that..." he said, slightly frowning, his dark hair hid his eyes, and they were full of sadness, there was no way to do it...  

vampslayer3

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:38 pm
FreakyF R E A K Y
((YAY FOOD!))

He smiled sweetly. "Well, peanutbutter's alright, but chocolate is better." he chuckled, then heard the comment. "Well, you may name him...or her....Cookie if you wish. I never named it." he smiled happily, running this finger along the small, ratty old seems. He sighed, petting it gently so it will not fall apart.

"If you say so. But, even Cookie agrees that peanut butter is better." she said, smiling, and still scartching inbetween his floppy ears. "Hey, you wanna find the others?" she asked standing up and putting the now empty bowl in the sink. "That new girl ... and Nich." She said, clarifying her definition of others. They were the only people she had come in contact with in this place.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:16 pm
He stood up with her. He liked it just being them two, but said sure anyways. He sighed, thinking about the other kids. "I think you mean Sammie." he smiled gingerly. "She's pretty cool. Shy....yes, but cool!" he said, picking up the bunny. "And Cookie isn't sure if he...or she...really thinks peanutbutter is better though." he smiled, picking a piece of laffy taffy he had hid in his pants pocket.  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:21 pm
"Ah okay Sammie. She seemed really sweet. I think she told me her name ... but I might have forgot." she slapped her head, "I'm terrible with names." she sighed frowning. "Nuh uh. HE loves peanut butter." she nodded confidently, laughing a little. She doesn't giggle. She just ... doesn't. She smiled, "Hey, do you think there's a way out of this place? Without being watched to, you know, just watch the stars?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:35 pm
He smiled. "Nope, HE loves himself some chocolate." he smiled. "Hmm...I actually loved to do that...though...sometimes when I did, it was because I was like...drunk or something...I don't know. But I wish there was a place where that was possible." he sighed, running his hands through his hair. He sighed and watched Taliah for a second, then switched his gaze to the stuffed bunny.  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:44 pm
"Maybe he wants you to think he loves chocolate, but in reality, it's the peanut butter he loves." she joked. She frowned at his drunk comment, "Oh." She paused, "I usually sat at my window a lot watching the sky at night. Maybe it was my medications? I don't know.. but usually it was to just kinda think about stuff. I probably think too much though." she shrugged.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games