Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
Student Message Board Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie-Chii-Chan

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:45 am
I'll be away for awhile...something happened in real life and it's even hard enough for me to not cry about it...

I don't know when 'll return, maybe I'll post when I feel like it...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:13 pm
I will be gone for a week or so. I should have some internet access, but if when I'm not sure. I will be in Atlanta, not Atlantis like I had to tell my little sister.

XxThe apocalyptic sporkxX

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Heckler 50

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:52 am
As of either the oct. 16 or 17 i won't be on until either the oct. 19 or 20!! My little cousins are wanting me to spend the weekend with them since i haven't seen them for a few months, so i'm going to!! Not sure if i'll have internet acess!! But i sure will try!!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:35 pm
I have been unable to be online due to our internet being off. I will have my internet back on Friday Oct. 17th. I'm sorry for not being able to let anyone know any sooner than this. Thank you. :/  

Hayden Cain

SarahSilverby

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:38 pm
Sorry for my absence. >_< Our internet died. I'm at a friend's house right now. I'll be back online on the 17th. (No one gets paid until that day.)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:57 pm
Sorry I have not been on Gaia for a while. I have been extremely busy. We moved a week or two ago (and got the container with all our stuff), I got a job, and the people who were supposed to be installing the phone and internet messed it up, so we haven't had internet for a while anyway (and I don't have time to go the the library and don't wish to pay to get internet anyway). Right now I have to use the phone line to get internet, which is extremely slow. I may not have a normal internet connection for about a week, possibly even up to 10 days (if nothing else goes wrong). I cannot be on the computer for long because it uses the phone line. I am very sorry.  

Lyra Elizabeth

XxThe apocalyptic sporkxX

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:13 pm
I'm terribly sorry guys for not being able to get on much latley, and I'm afriad I still won't be able to get on much. My fall break has ended and I am extremly busy with school. I have tons of work and projects to do, and I don't know when all this will slow down. Please excuse me if I miss lessons or anything else in the guild. I will try to get on, but I don't think I will be able to much at all.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:56 pm
I'm really sorry for not being up that much. My End-of-year results was pretty terrible and my parents thinks it's because I've been spending too much time online, gaming. They're trying to cut down on my usage and I can only use the computer on the sly when both my parents are at work or when I'm alone at home. Sorry.  

MikeDrawl

Verya Sylvani

Moonlight Stalker

11,800 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:09 am
hey im going to be moving soon (dont know exactly when might be today) and i dont know when ill be able to get back on but as soon as i do ill update the guild and how long ill be unable to post  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:05 am
i will be leaving soon and i have no idea when i will be able to get back on.  

Tigraera

GunBANG

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:53 pm
I've changed my name to x_Mama We All Go To Hell.
I used to be Pokemon416.
I am a Ravenclaw 2nd year
heart

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:47 pm
x_Mama We All Go To Hell
I've changed my name to x_Mama We All Go To Hell.
I used to be Pokemon416.
I am a Ravenclaw 2nd year
heart

I'll make sure Alutian notes this. [I really wouldn't expect this]

IceeKat

Yesi Aviah

8,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:00 pm
I am moving this month and might not have access to a computer as much. I will still try to post as much as i can!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:45 pm
I am very sorry I have not been on recently. I have been busy with school and I do not get on gaia very often any more. I have many big school projects to do. Because I am part of High School Musical the play at my school I have had not had much time to spend on these projects. Luckily our performances are next week and I will soon have time to work on the projects. But even after that I know I'll be busy, and I am sad to say that I'm quitting the guild. I hope to come back someday, but for now goodbye.

~Angel 214
Hufflepuff
2nd year

Edit: Some time has passed and I am now able to be a full member of the guild again! ^^  

Stardust Disaster
Crew

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games