Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
One crazy neighborhood... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:23 pm
Kumi knew she could trust Noltic, she would have trusted him with her life if the moment called for it.

"I...I'm getting weaker..."she said softly and lookedup ino his eyes, fear and pain written all over her expression."I..can't hold it back anymore..."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:50 am
"Ya so what... want me to cook you some spaghetti?... carbohydrates are a good source of energy."

Noltic wasnt really sure what she meant... he was obviously joking about the spaghetti.... but in reality it was his best geuss as well.  

Noltic

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:55 am
Kumi shook her head looking down and then looked up into noltic's eyes, tears welling up already.

"Noltic-kun...I...I'm dying..."she whispered.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:19 pm
A lttle put out, Noltic could only look confused.

She seemed to be in perfect health... aside from the fact that she looked lik she had a bit of a cold. That and she was crying... h really hated when cute girls cried. For some reason it really got to him.

"Why?!"

Was the only possible response he could muster.

He shook down his sleeve and gently wiped her tears... at that moment, he made a decision.

He decided thar Kumi was the one that needed to depend on him, and that he would do whatever it took to see she was okay.

((I wrote this whole post on a wii... it took me FOREVER!!!))  

Noltic

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:56 am
Kumi looked up at Noltic sadly, and blushed faintly, allowing him to wipe away her tears.

"I...I dont know why...or how...but Ive tried to hold it back...bu its gotten too far..."she whispered and looked down.

"I dont want to die..."she whispered.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:55 am
Noltic smiled.... If it was a challenge... then honestly he liked it.

"Then you wont" He said in the warmest voice he could... it had been a long time since he had to worry about a girl.... and he remembered that they were sensitive but not how to deal with it..... he was as he knew very well... a cold person.

Noltic stood and began to look around... and resolved to ask around the neighvborhood... for maybe a healer or something....  

Noltic

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:04 am
Kumi stoo up and took his hand softly and looked up into Noltic's eyes silently.

"I missed you..."she whispered.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:10 am
Noltic gave a wry smile.... It was sad that it took a lonely japenese girl in the most dangerous existence ever to appreciate him. Just the same though, he enjoyed it....

With that he swept her onto his back and laughed a little....

"your not gonna walk if your sick lovely"  

Noltic

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:15 am
Kumi smiled weakly and let Noltic pick her up, and put her onto his back. She closed her eyes, resting her head softly against Noltic's back and fell asleep for a while.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:24 am
Noltic walked for what seemed like hours....

The night took him, he finally found the only healer around. He figured they would be more common, but he figured this one had better be good....

Noltic climbed the long steps to the man's dwelling and knocked sharply.

Being invited inside, the old man made his query, and Noltic lay Kumi onto a bed...

He waved his hands about, danced and burned fragrant oils. Noltic was glad Kumi couldnt see how desperate he had become....  

Noltic

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:33 am
Kumi remained asleep throughout the entire healing process. She mumbled lightly in her sleeped and rolled over onto her side reaching out for something, but did not grasp anything but the air itself.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:37 am
Noltic sat in the corner throughout the entire process.... Once it was over, he stood and walked over to the bed.

He reached down and touched her face.... he never really noticed how beuatiful this girl was....

"Feelin better?"  

Noltic

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:29 am
Amaya climbed one of the vines that had grown all around her mothers cotage ages ago. She hadn't visited this place for years, at least, not since her mothers funeral. For weeks Amaya had worked past her limits in healing her mother. But no remedies would work, no aroura could fix the cancer. A rare cancer, that she, a healer, had never encountered or heard of. At 17, she's working in a top hospital, though the human, non-magical, doctors don't quite understand her healing capailities. She has gotten in the papers, wether for better or for worse, she prefers to ignore.
She had vowed, that she would heal as many dying people as possible, and in most cases she could. She rarley used a large amount of magic, with odd old treatments people were astounded still worked. Of course, without the magic of her healing capabilities, they wouldn't work.

She reached the top of the cottage and sat down on the roof, making herself comfortable. It was a beautiful night. The moon was illuminating and full and the stars shone like Christmas lights against a silky black veil. She pulled her legs up to her chest and hugged them against the breeze that tossled her long chestnut brown hair, in twists and turns behind her. Her dazzling green eyes scanned the city in front of her.

The cottage is on the outskirts of this city, and she had never really stayed in the city a long time. It was so ... chaotic. But she was here in search of more healers, someone older than her who can teach her more. "I'll do what I couldn't do for you mom." she whispered, but the breeze carried her words like a balloon. "I miss you," she added, even though she knew she'd get no response.

She sat on the roof a few more minutes gazing at the city, and creating a mental picture of it to remember. Then she jumped down from the roof, landing like a cat in crouch position. Well, she wasn't going to let her gymnastics training go to waste.

Soon she was walking to the city on the dirt road her mom had used to go and buy groceries, wandering what she would find in this city, the city she had lived near (but never in) for 15 years, this city hidden in the shadow.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:38 am
Aya sat on the edge of a bench, waiting at a bus stop for no paticular reason. He hadn't been home all day, he felt no need. No judges had tried to attack him today, which worried him. In fact, he hadn't been ambushed since he ran into Noltic and Kumi... It was odd, to be sure. and yet, he didn't really care at the moment. He was bored beyond belief...  

AyaSantres

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces