Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Hold Me Captive, Hold Me Close {Just plain needs people.} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you?
  a vampire
  a slave
  a cookie
View Results

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:22 pm
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Konkaro-reincarnate
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Leanna jumped as Kurama and Kuran appeared next to her. "You're alright!" She said as she threw her arms around him.

"-!" Kurama was surprised Leanna was actually hugging him, since she was hating him twenty-minutes ago."You're surprised? Helsing isn't that tough..."

"Van Helsing has killed every vampire he came across though?" She looked at him in confusion. "That wasn't him though was it? It was his son?" All of this vampire stuff was starting to make her head hurt.

"Yes that was his son. A remnant of what his father was. He's never killed a vampire in his entire life, though he's come close several times." Kurama paused a minute,"uh...You're still hugging me..."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:25 pm
Konkaro-reincarnate
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Konkaro-reincarnate
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Leanna jumped as Kurama and Kuran appeared next to her. "You're alright!" She said as she threw her arms around him.

"-!" Kurama was surprised Leanna was actually hugging him, since she was hating him twenty-minutes ago."You're surprised? Helsing isn't that tough..."

"Van Helsing has killed every vampire he came across though?" She looked at him in confusion. "That wasn't him though was it? It was his son?" All of this vampire stuff was starting to make her head hurt.

"Yes that was his son. A remnant of what his father was. He's never killed a vampire in his entire life, though he's come close several times." Kurama paused a minute,"uh...You're still hugging me..."

Leanna released her grip and jumped back, mortified. "Sorry," she said, turning red.  

amore_mia_bella

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:39 pm
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Konkaro-reincarnate
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Konkaro-reincarnate
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart

Leanna released her grip and jumped back, mortified. "Sorry," she said, turning red.

"Heh, it's alright" He said laughing.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:20 pm
Konkaro-reincarnate
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Konkaro-reincarnate
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Konkaro-reincarnate
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart

"What are you laughing at?" She said, annoyed but smiling.  

amore_mia_bella

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:48 pm
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Konkaro-reincarnate
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Konkaro-reincarnate
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart

"What are you laughing at?" She said, annoyed but smiling.

"Nothing." He paused for a moment. "You need to learn how to defend yourself. If I hadn't been following you, Helsing would have taken care of you without breaking a sweat...and having a slave that can't fight would be terrible for my reputation..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:40 pm
[[And I can't believe this one died too! Why did all of my roleplays die?! Oh yeah. School started and the computer broke. But WHY??!?!?!?!? I used to have so much fun with these....]]  

amore_mia_bella

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces