Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Darkness In The Light (A Forest Rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheeze &
  Crackers!
View Results

LazySky

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:56 pm
"Oh, ok." She said, "I'm going to work on dinner, what do you want?" She asked still looking at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:20 pm
"Uh nothing really." He said walking towards the door.  

Atacis_Grave

LazySky

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:54 pm
She sighed, "Ok nothing really it is." She sia dlaughing slightly and made her way to the kitchen in which she looked ofr the tools to cook dinner.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:02 am
He walked for a little while and sat down on a stump deep in the woods.  

Atacis_Grave

LazySky

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:39 am
She looked around for things, "OH, a rice steamer, and heres the pan," She found thing and began to cook them.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:48 pm
"I haven't really seen anyone else around these woods before today." He said thinking out loud.  

Atacis_Grave

LazySky

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:51 pm
She looked around the kitchen somemore. She had finished making diner and whiped the sweat from her kneck. "Few!" She smiled and looked at her work. She gigled slightly and walked outside to find Torin. "Tor..." She felt some slight pain in her leg and looked down and saw blood driping from her leg. Out of the corner of her eyes she saw a snake slither away. "Uh..." She could hardly see after a few seconds. "I'm getting really..." She fell to the ground.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:54 pm
Torin saw her fall and ran over picking her up. He took her to her room and bandaged up the snake bite. He gave her some medicine made from some herbs. He waited for her to wake up silenty by her bed.  

Atacis_Grave

LazySky

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:00 pm
Shewas in a daze. She knew what was going on, well that he could hear. She felt him pick her up and but her on her bed, and felt the medican run down her throat but she did not drink it. Her mussles were sore and she could mot move an inch. The medican just sat in her mouth and leaked out through the side, as did the blood.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:31 pm
(I AM SO FREAKEN LOST!!!!)  

Bravery-Homunculus

LazySky

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:05 pm
((SUCCESS!!!))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:51 pm
"Come on wake up." He said putting his hand on her arm.  

Atacis_Grave

LazySky

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Her breathing was faint. 'Torin, I can't move. I can feel the bed under me and you tuching me, and the medican sitting in my cheeks but I can't move Torin. I'm getting sleepy. Help!' She thought. She could not move or speak. She just layed there unable to move for anything. Her breathing slowly got shallower.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:52 pm
Torin proper up so that the medicine could run down her throut. "I don't want to lose another one of my friends."  

Atacis_Grave

LazySky

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:10 am
She began to feel the medican run down her throat. She took a few gasps of breath and her breathing began to return to normal. But she still didn't move or open her eyes. She just layed in his arms like a lifeless doll.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games