Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The L Guild Forum
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Great Majora

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:45 pm
Good evening everybody. I am My Chronic Romance, MCR for short. Deathnote is one of the best anime I've seen yet. I started watching about two weeks ago but I already have read 1-20 in the manga. I really hate introductions...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:20 pm
Hello. ^.^ I'm esgal dae, alternatively known as celesul. (all lower case)

L is certainly my favorite character, so much that I stopped reading DN for a year after finishing volume 7. I later finished it, but not in great depth, and I won't reread those parts.

I think I actually started reading DN because of SilentReapers comics on deviantart. whee Speaking of Deviantart, I have an Account. I only have one DN fanart piece, but I'm working on more. I can't stand to ruin anything L related however, so it's taking forever. I also want to cosplay, but not as L, because I'd be really bad as L. I could probably make my little sister a pretty convincing one though...

I don't like the anime much though, I stick to the manga.  

esgal dae

FelixTheAvenger

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:58 pm
Hello, my Gaian name is Felix The Avenger, but my real name is... well I rarely give my real name away, but seeing as we all support L anyway... Wait... what if Kira kills me... Oh, what the hell, Michael Bergeron is my real name and I plan to start a clan that focuses on assassinating Kira for what he did to L. I'll never forgive him. I used to like him, but then I came to like L, and after Kira killed L... I immediately began plotting revenge. Sweet, sweet revenge twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:59 am
dfgdfg
...!!!

Hellooo.
Im a new memeber of the L Guild!
O:!  

Ricebeat

Naomi DN

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:27 pm
Hi, you may call me Kaorei. I base myself off of Naomi(Ray Penbar's fiance). I respect Ryuzaki very much and look up to him. Maybe a little more. heart wink  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:07 am
Hey, everybody! Nice to meet you! I'm Codey! (AKA codegeass1990)
I like Death Note a lot! L is so cool! biggrin I personally think Light is ok but I'm mad at him for making L die (and pretending he was his friend! Poor L! crying )
By the way, I am a HUGE Nightmare fan (even though that seems a little irrelevant)  

codegeass1990

SirLord Suffix

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:02 pm
*throws his arms in the air* BONZI!!!
So happy to be here! Hi, I'm BLANK, but you can call me Suffix ~.^
I'm 17 years old and I love L, Even though I'm a guy, I would totaly love him all night long!
My L! You can never take him away from me!

I LOVE YOU L

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:58 pm
My name is Galadriel or Glow as my friends call me! I have a huge obsession with Lawliet and in my story on Fanfiction(dot)net called Crystal Tears he's my childhood friend ^_^  

sakurablossoms2007

ryuho16

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:37 pm
hi, im ryuho16 and i just joined here yesterday. glad to be here......L RULEZ!!!!!(^^)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:28 pm
I am Narumi, one of the three founders of L-ism. The official religion of L O.O I LOVE L! KAAAAAAMIIIII!!!!! GOD!!! >.>  

PunkNarumi

Cerberuskin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:56 am
Yo, I'm a newbie...like I really wanted to announce that...well anyway, I love L and i am currently working on an L Tribute AMV. The only problem is picking the perfect song...there's just too MANY!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:16 pm
GRRRR!!! I didn't know where else to post this without igniting the wrath and passion of the other guild members so... yeah...
I recently have posted some of my pictures in my L cosplay up on my myspace if anyone is interested in looking
(More pics planned to go up soon... if my Light EVER updates gonk )

its at www.myspace.com/shinban_shrine

(And if this needs to be posted somewhere else then just let me know somebody)  

Acolyte Je[z]ebel

KiRaSecRet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:56 pm
heart Kionnichiwa! My name is Saya/KiRaSecRet!
I'm a huge fan of Death Note and L. I became an instant fan when I first watched L, he sat like I did!! haha it was so exciting and I just fell in love with the show from there. I like lots and lots of other manga/anime..but Death Note is up there on my list!
I really like cake too....I think I'll go have some..there's seriously ALWAYS cake at my house.. heart rofl

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:16 pm
Hi! I'm Meadow Lark!
Lol- I sit like L, too! XD
I love him- he shares a lot of my weird quirks, and he's too cute!  

meadow lark

-RandomxStarz-

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:44 pm
Heyy there yallz ^^
My name is Cayte.
I am a huge fan of Death Note and all and just love L xDD
ah yeah... so hi xDD haha

The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games