Lost Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:43 pm
This was Joe's cue. "Human lives are short," he said earnestly. "The chronicals of history are written, rewritten, editted, until the truth is so distorted that all we are left with is someone's version of the truth. But Immortals... you are witnesses, living witnesses to our past. By recording your lives through the centuries, we're able to see things in a way that removes doubt and lies. We record it so that history will not be lost and obscured forever."

He glanced at Duncan for a moment, then said bitterly, "At least, that's the way it's suppose to be."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:33 pm
History meant nothing to her so recording it was rather pointless to her, "So invading people's lives means nothing to you then." It wasn't phrased as a question, she was starting to get heat into her eyes instead of coldness, though the coldness would have been safer, no, fire meant she was getting more upset.

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Vesta Shade

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:41 pm
"Uh, the main vichale they couldn't leave in but they got picked up in another one, uh, the end was Y71, was rather distracted by the whole being holey and trying to shoot back." Mat shrugged, rather annoyed he couldn't be of more help in truth, if only he had paid more attention or taken a better shoot, either one would have made him feel better.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:32 pm
"Not invading," Joe said calmly. "Observing. When Duard attacked you, when Kali contacted you, they broke the rules. And usually when that happens we deal with it internally. Occasionally, very rarely, a group bands together to affect the Game. That seems to be what we're dealing with here."  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:35 pm
She gave a sigh and stood, "Fine, it did not affect me till recently so it does not matter at the moment in that regard. Do you know why and to what affect they are messing with the game?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:49 pm
Duncan let out his held breath and relaxed just a little. "We wanted to talk to you first seperately," he said, "to let you know about the Watchers, and find out what Duard had done. Let's go back out in the main bar and bring everyone up to speed at the same time."  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:50 pm
She only nodded and stood, still not exactly seeming like her normal self, but she wasn't trying to, this wasn't the time for nice talk and kindness, she did not like being considered a toy to anyone. Without a word to either of them she walked out of the office, anger almost radiating off of her as she took a seat at a table, mainly away from everyone.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:32 pm
Gaston grumbles slightly at Mat's response. "Damn...not enough to go on without turning up thousands of results." He sighs, though of course none of this was Mat's fault. "It was worth a try, though."

He grins slightly at Mat. "Getting shot isn't so bad. Try electrocution sometime if you're ever in the mood for something different."

After a moment, the cajun is suddenly posessed to look around the bar and survey his surroundings. "Someone remind me to try this place when it's actually open sometime...looks like a great place for some live blues music."  

Gaston Marceau
Captain

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:08 am
Adam woke from another wild dream where he was hanging from a cross in an agonizing crucifiction and a tall, dark-haired young Scotsman was shaking him, calling him by another name that felt no more familiar than Adam had. The Scot's dark eyes had been anxious and worried, but the eyes he saw when he opened his own were hard and cruel.

"He's awake again," the voice behind the eyes said. "Sh*t, that stuff don't put him out long."

"That's because he's immortal," came another voice, bored.

Adam lay quiet, listening. They were no longer in a moving vehicle, though his hands were still handcuffed, and he was laying on his side on a simple cot. The room was dimly lit, but rustic-looking, like a cabin, and the two men he could see were quite obviously armed.

"You said you were gonna show me, Malachai," the first voice said, with an implied menace that made Adam's blood run cold.

"If it's the only way to get you to shut up about it, Lance," Malachai said, sliding his belt knife free.

Lance grinned, coffee-stained teeth making a pale slash in his dark stubbly beard as Adam shrank away from Malachai and his knife. "What do you want?" Adam panted. "Why won't you tell me? Don't--!"

Malachai's knife cut across Adam's ribs in a spray of blood.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:15 am
Duncan and Joe followed Luana out into the bar, and the tall Scot took everyone in with his dark gaze, the eyes of a clan chief concerned for his people. He was anxious to be off looking for Methos, but he had no idea where to start just now. He needed them, and they needed the truth to go forward. Some of them could still be in danger.

"Matthew, Gaston, Phoenix," he said quietly, "it's time we let you in on a secret far older than any of you. It's time you learned about the secret society called the Watchers."  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:22 am
Kali looked startled and stood swiftly on those words, rather wide-eyed, then noticed what she was doing and sat back down with a thud. "What the ********?! You could have made up a damn story or something!" She snapped, not caring that she was being a little on edge on the whole matter.

The loudness used from one of the people in the room got Phoenix jump and honestly fall out of the chair, leaving her looking annoyed on the floor staring up. Though she didn't bother to stand, no point truth, and by this point it really didn't matter to her, though she realized she wanted food, she hadn't eaten in at lest a day and a half, she wanted food finally.

There was silence from Luana on everything, though she cut a look to phoenix, a mix of worry before shaking her head and going back into her thoughts.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:18 am
"I don't think that making up stories would be the best thing for Adam right now." Gaston remarks. "There's already a twisted enough one going on at the moment, I'm certain. No need to further complicate things with fabrications."

He turns back to MacLeod. "The Watchers." He says, getting back to the topic at hand. "Why do I assume they have nothing to do with timekeeping?"  

Gaston Marceau
Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:32 am
A snort, "Because you're not stupid." Kalika stated with ease, she wasn't going to add much, let this story be told by else one so she could claim a spark of innocence for once.

"Would you shut up girl." It was almost snapped, almost, Luana didn't bother to look at her as she spoke.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:01 pm
Mat stayed quiet, hey why not, it was working goof for him so far, besides he wanted to hear what in the world was going on.  

Vesta Shade

Geno Roads

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:07 pm
((Hey, sorry for the length of not replying.

Heh.

My personal life has been a living hell.))

Geno smiled, re-starting his Mercedes and sped down the streets, going at least 80 mph. Ignoring the street lights and avoiding all the patrolling cops by pure luck. Everything outside his car windows seemed to be almost a blur, the streetlights gave it that effect.

His eyes locked onto Joe's bar, screeching to the speed of merely 20 mph. He sped into the parking lot and skidding to a halt, sideways. He removed his keys from the ignition. He opened his door and stepped out, smoke rose slowly from the back tires. He sighed and made his way to the bar door, opening it and stepping in.

((Oh. And if you guys aren't at Joe's anymore, just tell me and I'll redo this post.

^^;

Sorry, I tried my best to re-read what was a goin' on.))  
Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff