Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
A breaking of the curse [need 2 guys] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:25 pm
Cloud sat down "I'm to bored!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:40 pm
"Me too," she agreed with a scowl.  

amore_mia_bella

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:23 pm
"gah what the hell are they taking so long for?"he asked to noone in specific"i wouldnt mind taking Artemis home right now and just waiting,but then shed miss you guys,and then she'll be no fun"he smiled and pet Artemis and went into the kitchen,getting more food for him and the kittens,he put down some cut up steak and some more cut up chicken "i wonder what they'll think of the steak"he smiled and sat down,eating his own steak  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:39 am
Lilly batted her paws at a bug and mewed loudly. "This is getting really old..."  

amore_mia_bella

KageUmi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:07 am
"You know I never knew a kitten could ever be bored."Artemis meowed as she began to give herself a bath clening her dark fur.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:52 pm
((hey guys i pmed bloodypuppeteer and she said she gave up on this so we can do whatever. time to transform i think!!!!!))

Lilly looked out the window. The sun was sinking behind the horizon and the moon was coming up. "Finally," she said with relief.  

amore_mia_bella

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:17 pm
((hey guys i'm leaving 2morrow and won't be back until saturday))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:38 pm
((i'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))

Lilly stretched and yawned, happy to be on two feet again. Except she still had that stupid tail...  

amore_mia_bella

KageUmi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:45 pm
Artemis smiled."Ah...Finally I don't have to walk on four legs."She said as she streched her arms."Awww...man I still have ears and a tail."She said as she felt her large black ears.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:01 pm
Able was shocked "whoah, dude, wicked"he looked Lucy and Artemis up and down and smiled "damn, did i do a little too much?"  

vampslayer3

Lillydoll Sayer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:08 pm
Shade and lucian woke after a long nap.Shade sat up and lucian rolled around by the other kittens.Shade looked in disgust slightly and mewed softly stretched then lickign at his fur.
[[Sorry Ive been gone so long.I ahvent been able t get my hands on a computer in like..forever..Im trying to stay update with everything.It just might take a while to post again.Message me if you need me and Ill try my best to get back.---Always Lillydoll Aka Yashn--]]  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:19 pm
Artemis smirked at Able."Suprised are we?"She answered crossing her arms over her chest.  

KageUmi

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:32 pm
Lilly grinned at went over and picked up Lucian and Shade. "Come one guys," she shook them gently. "Change already!"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:45 pm
"yes, very surprised is more like it" he laughed "so you are the real Artemis, very cool"he smiled "now whats the back story behind these goings on?" he asked coolly even though he was really going insane inside  

vampslayer3

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:50 pm
"We're humans that were cursed to be cats by day and humans by night," Lilly said bluntly.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff