Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll?
  yes ^^
View Results

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:42 pm
Kumi blinked and looked at the sunshine flowing onto the floor and wated so desperately to put her hand into it and feel its warmth, but knew she could never. She smiled up at Noltic and giggled knwoing what his solution was."Im still sore.."she smirked and walked to the door."I think I just need a break from your...solution..."she said smirking at him as she leaned on the door. She was only wearing her undergarments and dress, but left the rest of the clothes in the bedroom.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:47 pm
"I knew you werent up for it.... but whatever the case thats fine by me... so what do you wanna do... you know come to think of it, i should probably have a hower.... ill meat you here in like 5 minutes if you care to wait?"

Noltic said this as he took his shirt off and left the room....  

Noltic

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:52 pm
Kumi nodded and smiled jumping onto the bed and grinned feeling the springs bounce her back up so she began jumping on the bed to keep heself ammused.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:57 pm
Noltic washed his scraggly mess of hair... and thought to himself that he may as well try and look presentable... he had a girl to impress now...

He washed behind his ears and verything.... and kinda wanted her company... too bad.  

Noltic

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:00 pm
Kumi could sense what he wanted and sighed hopping off the bed and walked into the washrrom and at on the sink counter and smirked."Im here now..."she said.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:05 pm
"Hehe... its good to have someone to talk to at least... this may take a little longer than planned... i never noticed before but i am pretty well permanently unclean..."

Noltic laughed... but it was true, being a drifter had basically covered his entire body with grime that he had never noticed until he actually cared enough to be clean... he scrubbed away at his skin and under his fingernails.... and was forced to attempt washing his hair for a second time....  

Noltic

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:06 pm
Kumi smirked at his figure moving around behind the curtain and sighed."I have an hour to wait..dont rush yourself."she laughed.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:21 pm
"Well allright then..."

Noltic drew a bath and sat down.... The hot water felt really good on his tight muscles... he ahdnt relaxed this well in two years.... it was great... he'd be all loose in no time....  

Noltic

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:29 pm
Kumi sighed swinging her barefeet back and forth as she sat on the sink counter waiting for him to finish.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:32 pm
"You know you dant have to wait there..." Notic said...

He drew back the curtain so he could hee her.... and leaned back sitting in the hot water....

"Im just really enjoying this right now... its relaxing on my muscles....ill get out if you want...."  

Noltic

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:36 pm
Kumi smiled and shook her head."Naw...its alright, you take your time..."she said smiling sweetly and then hopped off and started playing with her hair in the mirror.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:39 pm
Noltic with a huge grin winked at Kumi in the mirror....

"You know its sa shame this tub is so large..."  

Noltic

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:54 pm
Kmi smirked at him over her shoulder."Im not getting in..."she said smirking and turned back to the mirror playing with her hair.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:02 pm
"It was worth a shot...."

Noltic stepped out and rapped a towel around his waist and walked over and kissed her....

"Allright ill get dressed, and then we can go play in the snow..."

Noltic pulled on his skivvies and his pants and and shirt... He tied back his hair in a crude manner using a kercheif and finished by putting on his shoes and his coat....  

Noltic

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:06 pm
Kumi smiled and ripped back the curtains knwoing it was dark now and screamed out loud when she saw all the snow on the ground."Its so white and sparkling!!"she screamed and jumped off and ran out the door and down the hall and stairs.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff