Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Wolf Virus (He's Back!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do werewolves exist?
  Yes
  No
  Are you kidding? I am one.
View Results

Conbryo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:37 pm
Drew chewed his nails. "Yeah. There are a few older wolves among us who might be able to spot the potential wolves." He picked up his pawn, then said, "I think we should not resort to female persuasion. We should designate one wolf, who is willing to leave the pack and risk his life, to pose as the 'renegade', so it seems like an accident they got bitten. What do you think, Sandy? Tala?"
Sandy tilted her head to the side. "I'm not sure..."

Jared nodded. "Would it be a target practice drill? See how many I hit? "

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:06 am
"D'you mean to make it seem like we don't want to be a wolf to gain sympathy? So then when someone completely trusts that person and sympathises with them they can ask them to join them?"  

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

Conbryo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:09 am
"Yes. It's crude, and dishonest, but how else would we pull it off?" Drew replied, then set the pawn back down. He tipped his king over in a sign of defeat, even though he was winning, and stood up. "What do you think?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:50 am
"I think we'll have to find out what the rest of the pack think before trying anything. I appreciate their input and ideas. They might know something that we don't." Tala got up and followed Mako into the kitchen. She put the kettle on before turning and watching him. "How's your wound?"  

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:24 am
"Sure." Richard said. "I'll tell Suzu to tell you where you would take your test." He got up and walked out the office to find Suzu.

Violet and Sarah followed Drew.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:43 pm
Drew noticed the two people following him and turned around.
"What's up?" he asked. He wondered, if only for a moment, where Jared was at that time, but dismissed it and looked inquisitively at the girls.  

Conbryo

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:57 pm
"We were just wondering if you guys needed anything." Violet replied. "I can provide a better shelter if you like. No hunters will suspect you guys living in one of the houses my parent's own." Violet's parents are basically the president of the police departments.
"Yeah. No one will know, but us." Sarah said. Her blue eyes showing happiness. "I can get us food and stuff." Unlike Violet's parents, Sarah's parents were kinda like the leaders of the hunters organization.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:37 pm
"I might have to look into it a bit," Drew said, but he was thinking as he said it. "But it sounds like a good idea. We switch headquarters next month, so that sounds like a good option."

Jared followed the captain out, the rifle bouncing against his back. He came into the room where Suzu was, and made eye contact with her. He grinned widely.  

Conbryo

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:43 pm
"Okies dokies." Violet turned away and Sarah was left behind with Drew. "Um Drew. I'm sorry, but I have to leave now or my parents might think something bad happened to me." Sarah said quietly. "I'll promised to come by tomorrow."

Suzu grinned. "Hi Jared! Got a good night's sleep last night?" "Suzu I want you to show Jared where the testing area is so we can see how good of a hunter he is." Richard said. "Sure." Suzu got up and walked down the opposite hallway. "Come on Jared."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:44 pm
Drew nodded understandingly. "We all have lives outside the pack. Go ahead home. I don't mind."

Jared trotted after Suzu, the gun banging against his back.
"So...how do you think the other hunters will react to having a Lycanthropic hunter in their midst?" He asked.  

Conbryo

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:35 am
"Thanks." Sarah nodded politely and walked over to Violet. "Bye Violet. I promised I'll come with you tomorrow." "Okay then. I understand." Violet watched Sarah leave the warehouse. "Be careful!" She called to Sarah.

"Well they might not trust you at first." Suzu said. "But you can prove your trust to them just like that Midnight did to them." Her eyes glittered with hatred as she spoke of that name. "But all that will change when they see how good and trustworthy you are."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:13 pm
"Hold on...that Midnight?" Jared asked. He had no idea what the outcast had done. "What'd she do?"  

Conbryo

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:08 pm
"I don't know." Suzu said as she stopped at one of the doors and pulling a bunch of keys out her pocket. "I went out on a hunting mission for the captain and Midnight went out on a huge mission with a whole bunch of other hunters that hated her, went with her. And when I saw them come back, they looked all happy as they're babies and Midnight brought them candy or something." Suzu found the key she was looking for and opened the door to a huge arena, there was a control room on her left and a door to go in the arena.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:23 pm
Jared tilted his head to one side. That was considerably odd, but he didn't want to think about it too hard right now.
He followed Suzu into the range. He realized how young Suzu herself must be, at least a year or two younger than him.
He looked around. "So, how many do I have to hit in order to be called proficient?"

Conbryo

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:40 pm
[[Should I make you hit alot of targets or just a little? Like 50 for little or something like 300 for alot?]]  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff