Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Forest RP!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What race will you be when you enter Mitoko?
  Non-magical human
  Elf
  Demon
  Anthro
  Elementalist
  Other
View Results

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:26 pm
Sakira came back with a bunch of berries in her hand. "Where did you get that from?" She asked as she set down the berries. "I don't remember a bush being here." Sakira scratched her head confusingly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:28 pm
Jami laughed. "I'm earth remember? I just grew it." She looked at the fruit in Sakira's arms and whacked herself. "Oh...I'm so sorry! I didn't know that's what you went for." She sighed.  

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:40 pm
"Oh.. That's okay. I wanted to walk around and explore the forest anyways. How are your wounds? Any better than yesterday?" She asked trying to look at the cut in Jami's arm and her leg.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:45 pm
Jami nodded. "They're fine already." The cut on her arm was closed and the deeper slash on her leg was much better looking. "I just cleaned them both out. Earth heals naturally." She grinned.  

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:50 pm
Sakira smiled and sat down and looked at her arm. She upwrapped the cobweb around her arm and place her hand over it to heal. "Where's the two wolves?" She asked as she healed her arm.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:55 pm
Jami sat up straight and looked around. "What?! Oh...I didn't even notice they left. They probably just went looking for food too. I can't grow food for them." She smiled and leaned back again.  

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:03 pm
Sakira smiled as she finished healing her arm. "Good as new." She said happily. "I'm going to patrol around here to make sure no one is spying on us." He said before running into the bushes. Sakira watched him go. "Did anything interesting happen last time when I was sleeping?" She asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:06 pm
Jami opened her eyes. "Mmm...not that I know of. Oh..your wolf talked to me. And then he changed into a dragon. He said it was his normal form...but I don't know if you were asleep during that..." She stopped and looked at Sakira's face. "Were you?"  

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:23 pm
Aya walked towards the center of the forest, watching his path absently, distant. Deep in thought, he nearly tripped over a root. Regaining his balance, he continued onwards.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:25 pm
"He changed into his normal form? Was it a big blue dragon? And yes I do believe I was asleep at the time." Sakira replied back to Jami.  

SweetHugz

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:29 pm
Jami's eyes lit up. "Yeah! It was a big dragon! He told Cordar to never attack you again. Something like that. Is there something important about that?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:44 pm
Sakira chuckled for a few seconds. "Don't worry Jami. He's very protective to the people close to him. Just like my other pets." She said as all 19 eggs flew up besides her. "Sometimes their a bit overprotective of me."  

SweetHugz

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:47 pm
Jami grinned weakly. "That's good...for you." She stood. "Well, I should find Aya...there's something we were going to do..." She blanked out a bit, thinking about what Aya said. She whistled and Riven came prancing out of the trees. Jami hugged his neck and then swung on.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:47 pm
Aya glanced over his shoulder. Things had a tendency to take a surprise attack for granted.  

AyaSantres

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:54 pm
"Err okay then.. See you later." Sakira waved good bye to Jami.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games