Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
School Of The Hidden Rose ((Threads affiliations up soon)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes!!!
  No!!!
  If i get a cookie!!
View Results

KG8584

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:14 pm
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584

He walked in. Then he pinned her up against the wall and began kissing her. Leon put both his arms around her one one on her head the other on her back he began to deepin the kiss.

Deserei just kissed back with the same kind of atitude Leon was giving

"Dessy can i tell you something" he asked her still holding her up against the wall.

Yes you can ask me anything"Deserei said

"Dessy, I love you. I'm deeply in love with you. and i don't want to lose you. " he said Kissing her again and again and again. i told her i love her its her turn now he though

And im deeply in love with you too and i dont want to lose you either"Deserei asid while kissing back

"Dessy will you be my girlfriend?" he asked kissing her again  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:15 pm
"I'm not sure. How about we dicide tomorrow." She said and giggled  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Atamous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:18 pm
x-Shannon Yoon-x
"I'm not sure. How about we dicide tomorrow." She said and giggled
"ok hey my voice is like atamous' now sweetnow all i need id the hair and i am set" daisuke exclaimed i kiss you as we reach your dorm "don't answer but how about we go out somewhere like a date" i smile and blush and i kiss you  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:22 pm
Sence he didn't want her to awnser she blushed and smiled then walked into her doorm "Good night." She said then closed her door ligtly.  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Edina Elric

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:23 pm
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584

"Dessy can i tell you something" he asked her still holding her up against the wall.

"Dessy, I love you. I'm deeply in love with you. and i don't want to lose you. " he said Kissing her again and again and again. i told her i love her its her turn now he though

And im deeply in love with you too and i dont want to lose you either"Deserei asid while kissing back

"Yes yes i will be your girlfriend"Deserei said while kissing back  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:25 pm
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Sence he didn't want her to awnser she blushed and smiled then walked into her doorm "Good night." She said then closed her door ligtly.
i go into my dorm and close the door smiling "atamous i am happy i have met the best girl in the world" atamous was sound asleep so i went to sleep ((gtg))  

Atamous

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:25 pm
"Yes well..Its nothing to be in awe about.." She mumbled and yawned, "I am going to see Atamous before I go to sleep."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:27 pm
((ok bye bye))

Rina got into her bed. I think i may be falling in love with him. She thought then shut her light out and went to sleep  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

KG8584

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:37 pm
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584

Leon lifted her off the ground and kissed her again"i love you i turely do and i think that we were ment for each other" Leon told her  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:46 pm
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584

Leon lifted her off the ground and kissed her again"i love you i turely do and i think that we were ment for each other" Leon told her

"I was thinking the same thing"Deserei said with a smile  

Edina Elric

kloudgirl

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:46 pm
Kaisa nodded and went to her dorm, there was nothing to do now besides sleep. She got comfortable in her bed, turned off the lights, and wondered about her new school and the strange relationships popping out of no where before she fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:59 pm
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584

Leon put her down and stopped kissing her and then let her go " so what do you want to know about me" he said walking over to the chair. Leon sat in the chair " why don't you sit on my lap and we'll talk about what you want to know about me" he said "sound good to you" he added  

KG8584

Edina Elric

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:03 pm
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584

Leon put her down and stopped kissing her and then let her go " so what do you want to know about me" he said walking over to the chair

"Anything and evereything about you that you wanna tell me if its yo personal i wont pry i promise"Deserei said sweetly((I got to go to bed now see ya tomorrow morning if your on at 6 or 6:30 in the morning))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:07 pm
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584

Leon put her down and stopped kissing her and then let her go " so what do you want to know about me" he said walking over to the chair

"Anything and evereything about you that you wanna tell me if its yo personal i wont pry i promise"Deserei said sweetly((I got to go to bed now see ya tomorrow morning if your on at 6 or 6:30 in the morning))

(what time zone you in)
"Ok lets see where to start well. My name is Leon Scott Kennedy i'm from a small town of Racoon City.He said at first  

KG8584

Atamous

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:23 am
Atamous sat awake wondering while he waited he sensed something and stood as he walked out of his dorm. He looked outside it was a man with a cloak and a gun pointed right at him. "Damn" he ducked as the man shot the windows and they shattered. Atamous stood. "who in hell are you". he yelled the man only stood there reloading and as he was atamous jumped out of the window and landed. The man quickly cocked his gun and shot at atamous but atamous unfolded his wings and shielded himself and as they dropped his eyes were purple as well as his hair "listen i don't wanna....." right before he finished the man shot again and as dark landed he drew a feather. "Saikuzo" and as soon as that was said the feather turned into a scythe and i charged at him the man dodged by doing flips and as we fought the man pulled out a scythe like mine but darker and more grimace we flew into the air and landed hit for hit till we came to a clashing pose. "Who are you?" all the man did was moan a bit and attacked but instead of a single he multiplied into three and surrounded me, then they moved in the same motion attacking and as i hit the ground i look at him and notice something "d....d.....d" i lay there bleeding and unconscious and the man took off only leaving a blood red triangle on the ground.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games