Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Summer Dreams.<3 Full <3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If i make an rp exactly like this, only the plot is during the school year after we finish the summer plot would you join?
  yes
  no
View Results

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:24 pm
He jumped and cringed at the sound of Lovie's scream. That sound just tugged at his heartstrings so hard. He tried to push back the thoughts of lovie that were swimming into his mind.

.you know you love me.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:24 pm
Alex looked at him and shifted herself into a sitting position. She hugged him. "Hey Derrek! Its going, what about you?" she asked taking another bite of her apple and leaning back in the couch. She yawned and titled her head backwards, staring at the celing behind her. Her head shot up when she heard a scream "What the hell was that?" she asked looking down the hall.  

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:27 pm
"My life's well..okay. i got a new-ish car." he said as he hugged her back. Derrek pulled his legs to his chest. "That was Lovie. he cut up his hand...he was probably just cleaning it up..." he said trailing off.

.you know you love me.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:29 pm
^__^ Lovie ^__^

Lovie got another bottle of alcohol. He poured it on his bloody hand . He screamed again. It was loud and he sounded in pain. He got some bandaes and wrapped them all around his hand.  

Vaginal Grape

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:32 pm
Alex smiled "Can i see your car then?" she asked grabbing his hand as she attempted to pull him up after she stood up. She stuck out her lower lip "Please?" she said giving him her special pouty face. "You know you can't say no to this face" she said laughing as she held the pout.

Collie pulled her earbuds out after she heard a couple of screams. She stepped out of the girls room and walked to the guy's door. She knocked a few times "Lov, you ok?" she asked, a hint of worry in her voice.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:37 pm
"If you really want to, i suppose i could show you." he said as he stood up and allowed himself to be dragged. He smiled, happy he had a distraction. "It's down the street a ways." he said as he walked out the door.

.you know you love me.

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

iK3RO

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:38 pm
User Image+Justin+
-+-+-++-+
Justin continued what he was doing until his phone rang from behind Cassy. "Damn it..." he sighed. He looked around the lake for his boxers for about 5 minutes. "Dude where's my boxers!" he yelled out,still looking around.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:38 pm
^__^ Lovie ^__^

Lovie whipped his eyes. He walked to the door.He opened it with his good hand. "Im fine."  

Vaginal Grape

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:43 pm
Alex let go of his hand as she successfully got him to show her his care. She didn't know where it was so she just followed next to him, looking around to see if she could spot it.

Collie looked down at his hand. "What the...Lov, what happened?" she asked looking up at him and back down at his hand. Worry had now filled her eyes as she looked back up at him and kept her gaze on his face.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:43 pm
Cassy shrugged her shoulders. But smiled and grabbed his phone giving it to Justin. "Here you go."  

Vaginal Grape

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:45 pm
^__^ Lovie ^__^

Lovie sighed. "Derrek got me angry and I punched threw the wall cutting up my hand." He said softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:47 pm
"Eh, don't tell anyone where my car is, okay?" he said to Alex as they got closer. He didn't think Alex would laugh at his car...or atleast he hoped she wouldn't.

.you know you love me.

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:49 pm
Collie wrapped her arms around his stomach and looked up into his eyes. "Don't scare me like that, ok?" she said kissing him lightly on the lips.

Alex looked at him puzzled "You hate it that much?" she asked raising one eyebrow at him. Her foot caught on a small crack in the sidewalk and she fell forward. She quickly regained her balance and laughed "guess all those years of skateboarding paid off" she said yawning, shoving her hands into her pockets once again.((gtg cya'll later maybe))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:52 pm
User Image+Justin+
-+-+-+-+
Justin sighed again and caught the phone. "Yello!" he relpied to the call. "Hey dad! Yeah I'm here..." he said with a smile. "Hey remember Cassy from school? Yeah,she's here.." he told his father on the phone. "Mom still sleeping?" he asked with a long pause, "Ok..Well..Tell her I love her and tell Lilly to get her butt here!" he said with a laugh. "Kay..Love ya dad! Bye." he hung up. ((Yes..I'm adding a Sister to Justin's family line!))

iK3RO

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:53 pm
He laughed and kept walking towards the car. "Well there it is." he said gesturing to a beat up and rusty little car with ugly gray paint. "I don't haye it...it's just embarassing." he grimaced as he stared at his beater of a car.

[`kay. bye. Hope you don't mind if i send my char off so i can keep RPing ^^]

.you know you love me.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games