Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Souls for Sale Slave RP Needs slaves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join??
  Heck yes!!
  Ehhh... We'll see.
  HECK NO!!
  Poll Whore
View Results

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:31 pm
Midnight_Inuzuka
Midnight streached out and yawned."I'm....a wolf demon that it."Midnight kept her eye on the girl.
"Wolf demon?" She said, puzzled. "Oh, I see thats your race. What's your name?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:36 pm
Midnight eyed her"I dont have a name.Thats what they told me to say."midnight growled and wispered"Midnight."  

TheGothicPunk666

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:00 pm
"Oh." Sakira said a bit disappointed. She can usually tell when someone is lying, but since she didn't want to tell her, she didn't ask her anymore. "Do you want to go home with me?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:07 pm
Konkaro-reincarnate
SweetHugz
Konkaro-reincarnate
SweetHugz
"No." She said as she walked over to Cloud. "Maybe she's just lost in this house." Rose said half-joking.

"Possibly" Cloud laughed. "Jade!?" He called.

"Jade??!" Rose called. Her voice seem to echo a bit. "Shall I look in her room?"

"Yeah, dinner's getting cold" [[are you gonna work midnight into this rp or start another one?]]

A quiet crash and an even quieter exclamation of "Ow," came from the upstairs bathroom next to Jade and Rose's bedrooms.  

amore_mia_bella

xX_Kurosu_Xx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:41 pm
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon
xXLonelySoldierXx
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon
xXLonelySoldierXx
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon

"So you should pick which room you want. Follow me." Sapphire said, getting up to show him the guest rooms.

Namen looks at about two of the rooms shown to him and then he keeps looking back and forth and then says," This might take awhile." Namen then turns around and says," I'm so sorry for going to make you wait."

"It's okay. And if you'd prefer an upstairs bedroom, there's one more room upstairs." Sapphire said with a smile. She was beginning to think that this would be fun to have a little company.

"No thanks I am going to get one of these rooms," Namen said as he then turned around and look at the two rooms again just trying to figure out which one to choose.

"Okay." Sapphire said, waiting for him to chose a room. She waited fro him
to chose and wondered why he was taking a while.

Namen then popinted to the room on his left and said," I'll take this one please." Namen then walked into it and smiled.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:45 pm
SweetHugz
"Oh." Sakira said a bit disappointed. She can usually tell when someone is lying, but since she didn't want to tell her, she didn't ask her anymore. "Do you want to go home with me?" She asked.

Midngiht looked at her strangly"really?"  

TheGothicPunk666

notsofluffy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:58 pm
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon

"I'm okay." Sarah said, trying her best not to stutter. She wasn't that scared, but she had been in the slave shop since she was 5 and wasn't used to people being nice to her.

kyashii looked adown at her again, and nodded. "i'l take your word for it, you a very strong girl, you nkow that right?" she asked walking hand in hand to the door wit hher.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:40 am
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Konkaro-reincarnate
SweetHugz
Konkaro-reincarnate
SweetHugz
"No." She said as she walked over to Cloud. "Maybe she's just lost in this house." Rose said half-joking.

"Jade??!" Rose called. Her voice seem to echo a bit. "Shall I look in her room?"

"Yeah, dinner's getting cold" [[are you gonna work midnight into this rp or start another one?]]

A quiet crash and an even quieter exclamation of "Ow," came from the upstairs bathroom next to Jade and Rose's bedrooms.

Cloud sighed and and went up the stairs. "Jade? You alright?"  

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:24 am
Midnight_Inuzuka
SweetHugz

Midngiht looked at her strangly"really?"

"Sure. There's another slave at my house just like you, so if you get lonely you can talk to him. His name is Leon, you might have met him." Sakira said as she paid the guard for the key to the slave's cage.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:27 am
Midnight jumped out as she open the cage door.  

TheGothicPunk666

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:29 pm
Konkaro-reincarnate
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Konkaro-reincarnate
SweetHugz
Konkaro-reincarnate
SweetHugz

"Yeah, I just dropped the soap by accident then I stepped on it and slipped before I could pick it up," Jade said, her voice sounding muffled from behind the bathroom door.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:46 pm
xXLonelySoldierXx

Namen then popinted to the room on his left and said," I'll take this one please." Namen then walked into it and smiled.

"Okay." Sapphire said as she also walked into the room. "This is the nicer one on my opinion. Nice choice." Sapphire said. She decided not to have him do anything for now. She would give him some time to get used to the house first.

Ashley Amnesia

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:48 pm
notsofluffy
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon

"I'm okay." Sarah said, trying her best not to stutter. She wasn't that scared, but she had been in the slave shop since she was 5 and wasn't used to people being nice to her.

kyashii looked adown at her again, and nodded. "i'l take your word for it, you a very strong girl, you nkow that right?" she asked walking hand in hand to the door wit hher.

"No one's ever told me that before."
Sarah said truthfully. She had been whipped recently, so she had a scar on her back and was limping a bit.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:57 pm
"just being alive at a place like that , and being able to hold on for so long... that makes you strong, stronger than any of the beople that kept you there..." she said, a flicker of hate crossed her eye. she opened the large door to her house, nad brought sarah up to the fith floor, wher eshe slept. "im gonna put you next to me so i ca nkeep an eye on you is that ok?" she asked opening the door to a huge room wwith a bed canopy, and a dreser along wit ha closet, and some other things scatered around.

notsofluffy

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:01 pm
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Konkaro-reincarnate
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Konkaro-reincarnate
SweetHugz

"Yeah, I just dropped the soap by accident then I stepped on it and slipped before I could pick it up," Jade said, her voice sounding muffled from behind the bathroom door.

"Oh" He called back. "well, hurry up. Supper's ready."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games