Welcome to Gaia! ::

Manic Poll House

Back to Guilds

A Manic House of Polls! 

Tags: Poll, Whore, Spam, Friends, Amazing 

Reply The Recycle Bin
MPH's Member Bios! Come Add Yours! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Member Bios!
yay!
100%
 100%  [ 81 ]
Total Votes : 81

Jimmah

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:06 am
Name: Jimmy, but you can call me Jimmah

Favorite Band: "Thrusday's tragedy" haha thats my own band D:

Favorite Song: "I'm too sexy" its like my theme song lmfao

Hobbies: playing bass, music, internet, video games, anime

Pet Peeve: people who can't spell or use netspeak a lot. I can stand l33t though, because i play video games.

Random: Bacon makes me happy in my pants.

Fav. Book/Movie:
Movie: Orgasmo.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:02 am
Name: Star,Katty and Kats
Grade: 8

Hobbies: Music, Video games, Reading, umm....other stuff ^^;

Likes: People who have a sence of humor and like to have fun, Anime and poetry (even though I don't write it)

Dislikes: People who think that they can boss me around and get away with it twisted  

star_kattywolf

Qperson

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:31 pm
Name: Michelle, also known as Q
Apperence: Brown hair, green/grey eyes, 5'1" 97 pounds.
Music: Rock music. <3 The Offspring and NIN. I play the violin.
Likes: Baking, hanging out with friends, having fun, listening to music.
Dislikes: Crowds, being ignored.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:52 pm
Name: Katamaru
Sex: Female. It'd be a little strange if I were a dude with that name.
Height: 5"6
Weight: 146lbs.. Last time I checked.
Favourite Colour: Red
Most listened to band(s): The White Stripes and H.I.M
Hobbies: Animals, Art, Boats, Boys, Bows, Computers, Gamming (Though I'm not as active as I use to be.), Sparkly and Shiney things, Sports, Weapons(Mainly swords and knives, as well as a few bows and guns.) and Writing.
Afraid of: Heights, surprisingly.
Love to do: Draw and Be on the computer.
Fun Little Facts: I've come close to death ten times too many, and I've gone against my families beliefs in only one God. ^^
Oh and most people find me a little Crazy. >;3  

Katamaru

peppyrazzle

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 2:18 pm
D}<

Nickname; Peppy
Age; Depends...are we studying or are we watching pandas dance at a local zoo?
Color; GREEN mrgreen
Wicked Band At The Moment; FallOut Boy, no doubt about it.
Wicked Song At The Moment; 'Cake Song' Lazy Town ::Raharu-chan brainwashed me. D}<::
Wickedest Animal; Pandars pirate
Feeling At The Moment; Gangshta foo'.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:05 pm
Name: Chelsea
Sex: Yes please. xD! Female
Orientation: Lesbian
Marital Status: Engaged IRL
D.O.B: 11/30/88
Fave Band(s): Evanescence, Hinder, Soil, The Prom Kings, 10 Years, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Slipknot, Acceptance, Armor for sleep, Panic! the Disco, APC, Green Day,etc. I like too many. @_@
Fave Music: I like just about everything, anithing with a good beat, rythm, lyrics or meaning. Not much on Opera or Showtunes tho. o.0;;;
Fave Song ATM: 'Wasteland' By. 10 Years, 'Waking Up' By. 10 Years, 'Bleeding' By. The Prom Kings and 'Fade' By. The Prom Kings
ScreenNames:
Yahoo: faded_x_memories
MSN: sango_kagomes_yuri_kitty@yahoo.com
AIM: Alchemist Angel6
Gaia: Teh Rai, Formally known as Raina Skyver, Raivor or Rai

Likes: My Fiance, Cats, Anime, Graphical designs, Making friends, surfing, skate boarding, Music, Drawing, Poetry, reading, Computer tech, Web Page Design, Motocross, Wake boarding, Wind Surfing, Jet Skeeing, Snow boarding, BMX riding, Sports, Green, blue and Hazel Eyes.
Photography, DeviantArt, Video Games, Mythology, Electronics, leanring new things, partying And The Mall.

Dislikes: Cocky Males, Rich snobs, preppy girls who think they'r ebetter than everyone else, Balet, My Grandparents, Going to school so early, Losing friends, arguments, quarrels, Bieng made to feel stupid, not knowing something, Back stabbers, liars, cheaters (Not on tests ), Bieng sick, not getting enough sleep, illiterate people, Ex's that rub their new bf/gf in my face. rolleyes and bieng ignored.

Appearance: 5'9" Dark long, brown hair with light blonde streakes in it. Hazel eyes, Light tan skin, Average build going on athletic and muscular.
Clothing Style: Band T-shirts, Surfing T-shirts, Skateboard T's, Baggy Jeans/Shorts. Cargo Pants. Skateboard shoes and flipflops.

Teh Rai

Allie Fox

Celebrating Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:33 pm
Name:Alex Charlie Fox(I'm called Allie for Short!)

sex:male

Interests razz rotecting Ian,Fixing things,RPGs(Such as Breath of Fire)and like hanging out!
Likes:Fixing on things,getting know people,playing RPGs,stoping killers!
Dislikes razz eople who mean to others,scam artists,Grammar Freaks!

infro:Rightnow i'm currently living with dear friend of mine..  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:15 pm
Hi all. So I got an invite here and decided to join 'cause it's free and all. So, a little bit about myself. I'm 15, female, and live in Cali. My favorite band is Linkin Park and I worship Foamy the Squirrel. For those of you who don't know who he is,
User Image.
So anyway, my moods range from super hyper to creepily dark. Right now I'm kind of in a mild state, which is unusual for me. Did I get everything? Erm... Oh yeah, I'm a donation whore so you'll always see me questing for a donation item. So yeah, that pretty much covers it. Feel free to pm me or add me.  

TsiIa

Aged Gaian

Michelle Chiba

Celestial Star

45,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:10 am
My Name is Michelle Chiba
I'm 34 years old (Don't Run off!)
I'm Female
My interests are:Helping Allie,Playing video games,drawing,writting and sewing..
Likes:the Color blue,Cute things (AWW..),playing video games,watching cartoons(and anime too!!)
Dislikes:Annoying People,Rip-offs,snotty people (I hate them especially!)and harsh critics(like who critized bout my eyes!)
infro:I live in small town near Tulsa,Oklahoma..but in real lifeI like help other in need..  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:45 pm
Name: pix or Adrianne ^_^

D.O.B:12/15/88

Sex: is good hee hee. i are a girl

Orientation: bi

hmmm i LOVE pretty much any kind of music and anime rocks my socks off. So does my lord and master, FOAMY!!!!
I like talkative ppl ^_^ just not too talkative, that may drive me nuts. Im addicted to elephants and my boyfriend/best friend. I dont have many friends and none of them are close to me, i think they're afraid of me >.>;; im somewhat 'dark' oh well. I love who i am and i dont care what ppl care.

i dont like the dark! noooo way! im also afraid to be alone, i know, im a weenie.  

fkbag

MurasakiNoKoneko

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:00 pm
Name: Paige
Fav. Music: punk rock, new age, techno, j-pop
Hobbies: videogames, fashion, sewing, drawing, knitting, tatting, chainmail, Miyazaki movies
Fav. Videogames: Katamari Damacy, DDR, Fable 2, Animal Crossing
Fav. Platform: Nintendo DS
Fav. Food: sushi!
Random: I'm a Ren. Faire nerd ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:20 pm
Name: Jon
Nicknames: Peppy, Ziggy, Zig-zag, J.T.,Minteh Rockstar and some others
Sex: Male
Orientation: Bi
D.O.B: 11/26/90

Likes: Music, games... I dunno, it's hard for me not to like somethin... oh yea! Blood yo, thats always good =D don't mind the smile face -.- god damn it... love darkness and the rain too

Dislikes: Rap -.- absolutly hate it... people who started it should have never been born, yes, tho i do realize it's... a way of expressing yourself? i don't even consider it music... thats the only thing i have and will dislike... yup yup... people... i hate people too at times

About me: I am anti-social at times, about 85% of the time to be exact.
I am bi-polar. I stay depressed most of the time tho, it is super easy to make me smile and all... dont really have much control over my emotions =/

yea... thats about all your gettin out of me...  

Peppermint rabbit

[Lost.Angel]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:11 pm
Name: Meylin
Sex: Female
Orientation: Straight as a board xd
Marital Status: Single and looking heart
D.O.B: August 10th 1986
Fave Band(s): Panic at the Disco, Simple Plan, Good Charlotte, Evancance, Maroon 5, Headly, Fall out boy, And many more.
Fave Artist(s)Beyonce, Eminem, Rosette, Jojo, Melanie Durant. And may more
Fav Foods: Sushi, Pizza, Chicken, Burgers, Fries, Penne alfrado, Steak, Subway, Brownies, Calimari, Meat balls, Jelly Bellys, Cocacola/Pepsi, Ceaser Salad, Kabobs, Ribs, Chocolate. And many more.
Fav Colors: Pink, Blue, Black, Purple, Lime green, White.
ScreenNames:
Yahoo: MeylinLowell
MSN: Meylinlowell@hotmail.com
Gaia: [Stellar.Loussier] *making a mule account soon*

Likes: Making Stuff on PSP and soon Photoshop *When I get it*, Swimming, Dancing, Literate/Semi Literate People, Going to the mall, Friends, Fashion, Shopping, Gaia, Animals, Shiny things! surprised , Fun people, Skating/Rollerblading, Hanging out with my friends, Books, Movies, Nice people, The beach, Most of my family, And much more.

Dislikes: People who judge others only on apperance *if there hot or not*, Being Ignored, Illiterate People, People who beg for items *Everyone should have to earn theres like the person before them*, People who dont know when to shut up, Braggers, Stuck up snobs *aka rich people who think they are better then everyone* Having to get up early to go somewere, Fighting, Scammers, Hackers, Liars, Chat Speak *see illiterate*, n00bs *unless there very literate*, People who are rude, Bullys. People who think being Homosexual is a crime. And lots of other things that would take days to list sweatdrop

Appearance: 5,5 Light brown hair with blonde streaks and violet eyes, slim and athletic with a medium build and I am very shy sweatdrop
Clothing Style: T-Shirts, Jeans, Skate shoes, Hoodies, and heels and fancy cloths when im feeling girly. Oh and lots of accesories heart blaugh

Looking To: Make friends here on gaia heart You can never have to many friends biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:33 pm
Nine and ten years ago on July 31 I was born...
And I think that about covers it.

TRSHE Heather Mason

Versatile Duelist

fyerolight

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:33 pm
I'm Ignacio but please call me Kai I'm 15 male live in Puerto Rico and I know three languages. Been on gaia for two long years and I dunno. I'm straight not gay  
The Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games