Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack // RP Version 3.0 // Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:09 pm
"Crap, did she forget again? Sorry Mitsukai, but we have to head back into town." He said as he grabbed Hitomi and walked back toward the warp point.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:22 pm
"Huh...? What's wrong with Hitomi?" She tagged behind them. "Zeeeiigg.." Mitsukai whined.  

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:51 pm
"She has practice and she forgot about it again. Happens all the time." he said as he walked around a piece on the lake  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:55 pm
((Hay! It's not my fault I'm forgetable))

Hitomi arrived at pratice, gasping. "Playing games again, Hinomi-chan?" Yoko ask, her face lighted up. "No! I was studying! Let's get to the feild already!"

BreathLessX
Crew

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:37 pm
((Sorry I haven't been on in a while))

Tsuyuna sighed, "I guess there isn't." Shameful. How could she have been so dense? "Well, you can go back an' talk to that 'Nero' person if ya want." she suggested, though with a slight hint of scorn in her voice. Somehow she felt that if she had recognized the green-haired player sooner, her and Edin would be able to spend more time searching together. But why did they need to be together? The mixed up emotions inside Tsuyuna annoyed her tremendously.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:09 pm
(It's okay. 3nodding )

Mitsukai sighed. "So we're leaving?" A huge grin came across her face as she continued to tag behind. "I've got someone to meet today. I'm really excited."

He looked at Tsuyuna. "I'm not sure if I want to or not. Whatever, I'm going to go to the holy ground. I've got way too much stress right now." Edin began walking towards a nearby warp point. "You can come if you'd like, but I don't know if you're sick of hanging out with me or not." He held his hand up behind him, as a "bye" signal.

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:54 am
"Really? Who?" he asked as he selected gate out.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:59 am
Following, she appeared in Mac Anu with Zeig. "An old friend when I first started playing, his name is Daku Nara, but everybody just calls him Daku." She had always looked up to him when she was first playing, but now, that person had changed.  

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:27 pm
"Ah, well, if you're gonna go see him, I guess I'll head on back then." Zieg said as Hitomi's character vanished and he eased up under the less amount of weight.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:50 pm
Mitsukai slightly titled her head. "You can come if you'd like. I'm sure Daku wouldn't care. But I don't mind if you come or not." She began walking towards the exit of the dome.  

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:19 pm
"Sure, I guess. Gives me something to do." He said as he started walking towards the opening again.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:32 pm
"WHAT'S WITH YOU?! YOU CAN'T JUST GO INTO MY BELONGINGS WHEN EVER YOU PLEASE!" Hitomi ran to the upperclassmen, diging in her bag.

"Sigh. Nothing cool. And we can, little freshman. Just because you're smart doesn't mean you need to present yourself as a queen bee." She pulled pulled out a photo. "I'll be taking this from you, little Mi-chan." Hitomi tackle the uper classmen and puched her to the floor.

"GIVE IT BACK NOW! THAT'S MY BROTHERS!"

"GET OFF OF ME!"

A whistle blew and Hitomi rush to stand up.

"WHAT'S GOING ON IN HERE!" The coach asked, her hair in a lose ponytail behind her.

"She tackle me, Sensei! Hinomi has been violent lately." The upperclassmen arrived. Hitomi snatched the picture frame out of her hand and place it in her bag. Grabing her clothing she pushed pass the Coach.

"I want to speak to you tomorrow, Hinomi." Hitomi nodded and left.

This world is full of evil creatures...Hitomi...

BreathLessX
Crew

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:48 pm
Mitsukai smiled to herself. "Okay, well he said to meet me in the Harbor District. Let's go!" Eagerly, she ran out of the dome and to the warp point and waited for Zeig.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:59 pm
As Zieg walks out of the dome, he asked, "Who is it you're meeting?"  

Zieg_Tonanami

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:35 pm
"Daku, I told you already." She giggled and smiled and warped to the harbor district, and looked around anxiously, waiting for Zeig again.

"Long time no see, Mitsuka~i-san!" Daku had always drug out the "eye" in her name. Daku tapped on her shoulder. "Her wings are missing, I wonder why she doesn't have them equipped.." He thought.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games