Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
GAARA'S BIRTHDAY! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Birthday Theme
  Tropical?
  Costume?
  MY LITTLE PONY!?
  Masqurade Ball?
View Results

Scary_Moonlight

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:45 pm
Sasuke was grateful for Kakashi's interruption and making Sakura angry. He quickly walked in the opposite direction away from both Sakura and Kakashi. He did not want to be bothered by either of them. The chances of that though, he knew were slim. He just hoped Kakashi would keep his teasing on Naruto. If I do the maze...he was thinking of escaping.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:44 am
Sakura sat in a chair and looked around. So far the party was going well besides the fact that Kakashi was late. She did a good job in planning the party with Temari. Though a few people were sill missing like Shikamaru and Kiba.... But she figured they'd come eventually. She just hoped that Naruto wouldn't do something stupid like jump off the balcony over looking the ball room. That would be a disaster.  

DranineStone

Akumu-Sekkaku

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:29 am
OOC: No, kitty was mine. Mine, I say.

"I don't know, I think that all the Hokage's would come back to life or something." Tsunade said, sarcasticly.

OOC: Yeah, I figured it was Gaara.
ga-small tsu-ra = Garra.
ga-a-ra = Gaara.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:42 am
OOC:I gave you the Puppy

Hinata followed  

Bravery-Homunculus

Snake_Demon_ninja

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:58 pm
"Is this everyone?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:23 pm
kakashi waved a hand in dismissal. "i don't want to play ... i'll just watch while everyone else gets lost."  

Ichino-Rosuto

DranineStone

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:48 pm
Sakura watched everyone and smiled. She then snuck away from everyone else and walked out onto one of the balcony's. She wraps her arms around her and watchs the snow fall. It was January 19th, Gaara's birthday. She closed her eyes and sighed.

((for birthday reference go to http://www.leafninja.com/fullbio.php?p=Gaara ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:16 pm
((hmm?? i thought it was the ninth! i must have read the thingy on the video game wrong, the writing is so damn tiny ... ))
kakashi walked outside to find sakura standing there. "konichiwa, sakura-chan. having fun, are we?"  

Ichino-Rosuto

Akumu-Sekkaku

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:40 pm
Tsunade smiled, grateful again that Gaara was alive.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:59 pm
Sakura turned to see Kakashi. "Hello sensei." she turned back around. "I.... guess so." She looked up at the sky. "What's Sasuke's problem?" She put her head on the railing. "Even after everything that's happened he still doesn't like any body and he's just as cold as ever."  

DranineStone

Ichino-Rosuto

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:22 pm
"Hmm ..." Kakashi stroked his chin thoughtfully. "Problems with Sasuke ... now why am I not surprised?" he chuckled to himself before continuing.
"Well, Sakura, Sasuke doesn't really think the way most people do ... he doesn't wish to show compassion toward any of you because he views such compassion as a sign of weakness, a waste of emotion. He grew up on the principle that he was only going to get anywhere through hatred, and that isn't something you can just throw away overnight. This is all just speculation on my part of course, but whether or not he realizes it you and Naruto are his closest companions, and even if he acts cold, I think he's taken a liking to you." He eyed his student with interest.
"Remember, there was a time when he wouldn't so much as give you a second glance - to him you didn't exist. And now he actually come willingly to a party - you know he hates parties. Does that satisfy you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:41 pm
Sakura looks at her sensei. "I guess but he doesn't have to be so cold. He could at least TRY and let us in." Sighs and looks down at the snow. "I think I'm just gonna give up..... I'll see you later sensei." Runs back into the ball room and out the front door.  

DranineStone

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:19 pm
Ino spotted Sakura leaveing. Chouji I'll be back in a minute.
Oh alright Ino hurry back.

Ino follows Sakura, Sakura are you ok.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:54 pm
Sasuke saw Sakura talking to Kakashi. He wondered briefly what they were saying, then watched as she left the room. Is she leaving? Good. I should be able to leave soon then...he saw Kakashi's eyes spot him. Don't come over here. I'd rather you not come over here. he thought. He wasn't going to move though, Kakashi would probably take that as an invitation to walk over and bother him. He took a sudden interest in the punch bowl.  

Scary_Moonlight

DranineStone

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:00 pm
Sakura had tears down her cheeks. "No everything's not okay. Sasuke's being a total jerk and I... just want to go home. Tell Gaara I'm sorry." She looked at the ground. "I'll see you later Ino." walks away but doesn't head in the direction of her house.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games