Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
___ ways to annoy your band director Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

icey_inuit

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 1:45 pm
When finished playing a piece, jump up and say I did it!

Laugh when you make mistakes

Stop when you make mistakes

play when everyone else is silent

Scream to your parents during a concert

Ask questions frequently

Slaoch when playing your instrument, and sit up when not playing.

Turn around when you are playing, and watch the drummers, or if you are a drummer look at the ground

Don't play the tuning note while tuning

When playing 3rds play the actual scale, and vise versa

Stand up while your playing

if in a marching band, walk the wrong way  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 4:33 pm
OK. Here is what I do on a daily basis. When we play pomp and circumsize( domokun )I play an F natural instead of an F sharp.lol he gets so pissed off when I do that.

I pretend to beat him with my clarinet whenever im behind him and everybody cracks up. when he turns around i duck and he never notices its me.

I also just walk behind the bookcase or into the back room where all the music is. I stay there for like the duration of one song, and when he goes and gets a drink of coffe from his mug, i sneak back to my seat.lol he hates that.

Also I tend to take his music from his stand and hide it. I usualy put it under a drum or something. I once put it inside the piano.lol that was great.

Mr.Reams is usually a pretty easy to trick guy, but if you mess around near concert time, he will rip your head off. sweatdrop  

Son_Of_The_Dragon

crazyazn56

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 5:02 pm
hahahahah!! lol i love this! my band director gets angry/ annoyed when you read manga while your'e suppose to be playing a song. i did that and he threw my book! wink  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 8:47 pm
lol, this stuff is great. i could name a lot of things my friend bryan has done to piss off our band instructer, but i'd probably get reported for using too much foul language. biggrin blaugh lol.  

honeymango

honeymango

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 8:51 pm
honeymango
lol, this stuff is great. i could name a lot of things my friend bryan has done to piss off our band instructer, but i'd probably get reported for using too much foul language. biggrin blaugh lol.

oh, ok, i thot of one thats not too bad. one time everyone was playing and being hella noisy and then it suddenly got really quiet rite in time for everyone to hear bryan say "god steven, stop masturbating with ur trumpet" really loudly. and Nez (our teacher) just shook his head and looked exasperated, and everyone else cracked up.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 8:56 pm
honeymango
honeymango

oh, ok, i thot of one thats not too bad. one time everyone was playing and being hella noisy and then it suddenly got really quiet rite in time for everyone to hear bryan say "god steven, stop masturbating with ur trumpet" really loudly. and Nez (our teacher) just shook his head and looked exasperated, and everyone else cracked up.

and i asked bryan about it later, and he said steven had been making this weird sound with his trumpet that sounded like masturbating, and he was just telling steven to stop. which i seriously doubt. it was really really funny tho. so yeah, u can piss off ur band teacher by saying bad words like masturbate......but only when its really quiet. wink  

honeymango

Kiwi kt

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 9:33 pm
-Sqawk or honk reallly loud and over done durign a (p) (soft) area in a measure..ehehhe

-when you rest, pretend your teh band director and do your hand movments to keep the beat. (I've done this LMAO!)

-ask what notes are notes, like "Mr. T!? What's a B flattt!?"

-dance to beats of the songs during your resting time in a song. (I do this)

-Trumpet players: Pretend your Louis Armstrong

-Tap your foot obnoixiuly loudly...ehehhe....  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 10:05 pm
-I have intentionally pulled out my sax's mouthpeice so I would be obnoxiously flat during the last rehersal before a big performance. This really stresses 'em out.

-March up to them in public and talk in a military voice... SIR, YES SIR!!!

-Hide all percussion equipment (e.i. mallots, drumsticks, small wind chimes) and loudly look for them.  

ArkAngul

Kaleira

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 9:59 am
i have tons of those i live my life tryin 2 piss my band teacher off!
- constantly switch seats during attendance so when he calls your name and looks 4 u he wont be able 2 find u and he'll look all around the room and get really confused!
-memorize a different instruments part during a song and play it really loud(its really fun)
-sit in the wrong direction on your chair when your playin
-(this one will really piss him off but i dont suggest u do it) curse out your teacher and threaten 2 sew him(my friend did it and she got suspended but it was still very funny)
my band teacher is really gullible so he falls 4 anything!
the funniest thing: when your voting 4 the catagory "hottest guy" scream out your band teachers name(i did that and im sure he will win) 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 1:53 pm
One thing that annoyed our temperary bd when our actual one was having a baby was the high school bell that rang during the middle of class.  

Philene

Kaleira

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 5:40 pm
when your bd is about 2 sit down on his chair move the chair(that was really funny) wink  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 6:01 pm
we were playing this really mellow piece that had this nice swing into an angry part, and we had a few mesures of rest, so a couple of us in the low brss played mars there, and it sounded really awesome! Only the bd wasn't there, and the drum major was conducting us during symphonic band, but...

(Play diffrent songs in pieces!)  

Flameandfortune

Axis of Fabulousness

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 8:18 pm
Steal the rolly chair out from in front of his computer and see who can ride it down the hallway the fastest.  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 9:51 pm
Try to talk him into teaching the entire band class how to play the "My Lil Pony" theme song. Print out the music for him, too. xd  

tjballer

maethoriell

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 7:09 am
Play the wrong scale, play a jazz scale instead of a boring normal one.
Have squeaking competitions, this not only annoys the BD but the rest of the band as well.
Duel with the stands.
When your section is on cleanup, put away ALL the chairs and stands, don't leave any out for the next class!  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games