Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
This is why I hate emos. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Cosmo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:18 pm
CRY ME A ******** RIVER BIATCH!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:30 pm
I didn't even read your post, but if you hate us so much then why did you join? scream scream  

FaMoUs-LiViNg-DeAd678

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:46 pm
FaMoUs-LiViNg-DeAd678
I didn't even read your post, but if you hate us so much then why did you join? scream scream
to make fun of you selfish brats  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:53 pm
FaMoUs-LiViNg-DeAd678

To take the piss... I ended up owning the place because of it.  

Rellik San
Captain

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:01 pm
The Cosmo
CRY ME A ******** RIVER BIATCH!!!

That was unnecessary. Watch your language.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:28 pm
FaMoUs-LiViNg-DeAd678

Don't bother. I tried arguing with them and only some people agree. The rest are emo haters. ~sighs~ Theres no point. This guild is pretty much made to attract emos to make fun of them. If no emos show up, then they'll be like a group of idiots makeing fun of people behind their backs.  

.killed.tears.

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:12 pm
.killed.tears.
FaMoUs-LiViNg-DeAd678

Don't bother. I tried arguing with them and only some people agree. The rest are emo haters. ~sighs~ Theres no point. This guild is pretty much made to attract emos to make fun of them. If no emos show up, then they'll be like a group of idiots makeing fun of people behind their backs.
dude we don't hate emo, just the fad it's become.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:18 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
.killed.tears.
FaMoUs-LiViNg-DeAd678

HXC!!!1!1!!!!!1!! LOLOLOLOLOL JK!! KTHXTTYLBBQL8R?BBLK<3UBYE!  

Eri Luvs You
Crew

.killed.tears.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:27 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
.killed.tears.
FaMoUs-LiViNg-DeAd678

Whatever you say.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:32 pm
.killed.tears.
Soviet Mudkipz
.killed.tears.
FaMoUs-LiViNg-DeAd678

Whatever you say.

It IS whatever we say. Sov, Rellik, Zombie, xLiza and I are all mods.
We don't hate emo.
We do hate the "fad it's become."
Emo = Emotive Hardcore.
A music genre.
Not whiny teenage brats who dress scene and cut their wrists, claiming only to be "emotional."

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

.killed.tears.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:40 pm
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
.killed.tears.
Soviet Mudkipz
.killed.tears.
FaMoUs-LiViNg-DeAd678

Whatever you say.

We don't hate emo.
Emo = Emotive Hardcore.
A music genre.
Not whiny teenage brats who dress scene and cut their wrists, claiming only to be "emotional."

Okay, I agree with whiny teenagers thing.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:50 pm
.killed.tears.
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
.killed.tears.
Soviet Mudkipz
.killed.tears.
FaMoUs-LiViNg-DeAd678

Whatever you say.

We don't hate emo.
Emo = Emotive Hardcore.
A music genre.

that is the part we hate, the whiny emo kids
like how that one person carve an ankh in their arm
see smile  

The Dadalorian
Crew

.killed.tears.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:01 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
.killed.tears.
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
.killed.tears.
Soviet Mudkipz

Whatever you say.

We don't hate emo.
Emo = Emotive Hardcore.
A music genre.

that is the part we hate, the whiny emo kids
like how that one person carve an ankh in their arm
see smile

But thats not what I hate the most. It's the people that think other people are emo just because they cut themselves.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:06 pm

o.O
Did you just switch sides here?
I'm so confused.
I don't like it when people cut, I view it as stupidity. I just hate it when people's join requests say "I'm eeeeeeeeemo cuz I cuutttt xxxx."
How annoying.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

.killed.tears.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:10 pm
[Ashes][is][Ashes]

o.O
Did you just switch sides here?
I'm so confused.
I don't like it when people cut, I view it as stupidity. I just hate it when people's join requests say "I'm eeeeeeeeemo cuz I cuutttt xxxx."
How annoying.

No, I didn't switch sides. I always hated that. One of my friends keeps calling herself emo just because she cuts herself.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games