Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild
NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCTION HERE Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poenarisus

Dapper Autobiographer

3,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:28 am
Name: Just call me Kimby. Everyone else does.
Picture: Pssh. You'd run screaming from my unkempt hair.
About Me: I love Star Trek and my two favorite series are TOS and TNG. I ship Kirk/Spock, and Chekov/Uhura as well as various other pairings not in Star Trek. I am bisexual and survive on books, coffee, and copious amounts of poetry. I am very passionate about participatory culture and essays by Henry Jenkins. I'm a bit strange, but I don't bite!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:00 am
Name: Oingo/ uplaw
Picture: no finished cosplays yet, sorry XD
About Me: I like Star Trek! *phasered* Currently, my ST obbessions are the Vorta <3, and I really like the Borg too. I seen some of ToS, all of TNG, most of DS9, none of Voyager (=[ wink , and random episodes of Enterprize. Besides ST, I like anime, Nazi's (not that I am one, they're just interesting), reading, drawing, music, Firefly, Sliders (but I haven't seen it in forever DX), and lots more stuff.

Oingo

beautybecks

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:12 am
Name: beautybecks
Picture: I don't take good photos so... no
About Me: I have a vast amount of interests, ranging from Star Trek to Shakespeare, musicals to Tarantino. Actually, I'm mostly interested in TV and film. I tend to prefer fiction to real life.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:24 pm
Name: Kristof Canada
Picture: not available
About Me: Budding astrophysicist, huge dork, I like all sorts of things.  

Kristof Canada

Emi Uoza

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:40 am
Name: Emi
Picture: [Emi]
I was actually looking at pictures when my friend took it.
About Me: I don't know how much to put- I usually write too much or not enough. I guess it's just better to find out by stalking talking to me. I like TOS the best and sometimes, young Shatner haunts my thoughts with his dynamite body and creative acting.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:06 am
Name: K-Star
Picture: here
About Me: I only got into Trek recently. I grew up with TNG (born the year after it started) and hated it as a kid since it made no sense to me yet dad would watch it ALL THE TIME. In February I tried watching it just to see if my opinions had changed and now I'm hooked! I really like Data (He's just so awesome! And kinda cute) and TNG is my favorite series, followed by Voyager.

BTW, I'm a girl! I get people mistaking me for a boy even here though my avatar is also a girl! It really ticks me off when I get mistaken for a boy...  

Katina Star

Dangerous Noob

3,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

live long and prosper

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:34 pm
Matiko-san
Hey all. This is where you you introduce yourself to the guild. Please fill it out in this fashion:

Name:Tony Parker
Picture:
About Me:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:50 pm
Name: Nikki
Picture: here smile
About Me: I'm moving to England next year to study to become an actress. I've watched Star Trek for as long as I can remember. I was born during TNG so I grew up on it. My favorite series is TOS and my favorite character is Spock (but Vorik, Garak, Q and many others are among my favorites too). I love the Vulcans and Cardassians and um yea that's pretty much it smile  

Morgensterrn

Benevolent Lunatic

11,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Shai_Hulud

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:17 pm
Name: I go by Keller, but you can call me idiotface for all I care.
Picture: I've got a tweaked one on my profile.
About Me: My favorite series is TOS, but I really haven't seen much of the others. But I don't think I like Voyager much. I'm an all-around nerd. Seriously, I do math for fun and I thoroughly disect every bit of information I am given, frequently down to the atomic level. I am quite secretive, which gives way to a misterious air about me, which most people don't like very much. I resultingly have very few friends, but I usually like it that way.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:36 am
Name: the_origonal_pierat
Picture: sorry i have none.
About Me: i couldnt live without star trek but other than that im way differnt. mostly you couldnt predict me.  

QaHom

Interesting Citizen

9,525 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500

Skyknight55

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:20 pm
Name: Skyknight55
Picture: In Profile
About Me: I'm just a Sci-fi fan that took Star Trek as a interesting thing. I like the ships and the battles that happen in star trek.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:28 pm
Name: purple, freak, I'll even answer to hey you
Picture: don't have one yet
About Me: my best friend got me into Trek about a year ago so I'm now in love with it. I like DS9, TNG, and Voyager. the rest are okay, but those three are my favorites. and other than that I don't really have anything interesting to say about myself  

purple_freak15

Indy01

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:52 am
Name: Tony

Picture: Against my religion!

About Me: Overnight worker, always slacking on the job with they're computer, so you guy's might not see me in the day time but I'll catch up on with you on the post's! Big OS fan, Think that Kirk is the best role model a boy should have lol!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:26 pm
Name:Steven Hatton
Picture:i have no pic.
About Me: im a fan that has finally found a home  

Placo

Baron White

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:44 am
Name: Baron White
Picture: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
About Me: Well... what is it you wanna know razz ?  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games