Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild
The Deep Space 9 Cafe and Vortex Bar! (Come join us!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maddy
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,050 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 12:13 am
*Maddy tries to hit the ball yet again. This time, the pole miss completely the target and goes flying to the other side of the table... unfortunately for all, Jamie's shield allows the pole to pass*

Oops, sorry. redface  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 4:58 am
-Jamie quickly redirected the pole straight down so that instead of flying into people, it flew into the ground.- Maybe I should do this. -rebuilds shiled and allows pole to pass through one side only-  

jamie405

Shuromai

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 8:05 am
See? That is exactly what I'm talking about! At least this isn't a Thrasaf playing field. I don't know if my forcefield could stop a hurtling boulder.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 9:09 pm
*She grabs the pole*

Thanks Jamie.

*insists with the pole. She hits the white ball and it hit several others that go bouncing, hit the shield and fly back to her*

*hides under the table*  

Maddy
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,050 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25

Lindira
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 3:37 pm
Se Ga Takai
Another New(used) car? What happened with the Rice Banger? confused

I got into a pretty bad crash in February... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 3:42 pm
Shuromai
*shocks self with forcefield* Yeah. I'm figuring that out... G'avrak! *lowers forcefield, grabs drink and reerects forcefield* Whew! No flying balls.... That didn't sound quite right...

lol, no, not right at all. xd

Ooh, what a clever game of pool this is. It's like bumper bowling for pool. xd 3nodding  

Lindira
Crew

Maddy
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,050 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 7:44 pm
It's the longest game I played!

*After rearanging the table, Maddy finally manage to hit the white ball and it hit some balls without further damage to the table or to her*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 4:16 pm
Maddy
It's the longest game I played!

*After rearanging the table, Maddy finally manage to hit the white ball and it hit some balls without further damage to the table or to her*

It's amazing! eek  

Lindira
Crew

Se Ga Takai
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 7:58 pm
Lindira
Se Ga Takai

wow...this is the Year for automotive crashes, it seems. You're like the fifth person I talked to that got into a crash just this year...Including me sweatdrop

You know how people say that Chevrolets are built like a Rock? I guess that makes Fords solid Blocks of Steel. I rammed my Dakota into the Back of a 4X4 Ford Truck on Martin Luther King jr. Day, and it sent her bumper straight through my radiator, and into my fan. The damage to her Truck? My Fan scratched teh Plastic on her Bumper. confused

I had to replace my Fan, Water Pump, radiator(obviously), Radiator Mount, Right Headlight, and have yet to reshape teh Engine compartment(1/2" offset) and fender. Plus I need a new Grill.

The Grill I have is pretty weird looking, I put a bit of an Artistic touch on it, I shaped teh frame of it back to (semi)normal, and duct taped teh Plastic part of the Grill back on, then spray painted the Duct tape Red 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 4:23 pm
Se Ga Takai
Lindira
Se Ga Takai

wow...this is the Year for automotive crashes, it seems. You're like the fifth person I talked to that got into a crash just this year...Including me sweatdrop

You know how people say that Chevrolets are built like a Rock? I guess that makes Fords solid Blocks of Steel. I rammed my Dakota into the Back of a 4X4 Ford Truck on Martin Luther King jr. Day, and it sent her bumper straight through my radiator, and into my fan. The damage to her Truck? My Fan scratched teh Plastic on her Bumper. confused

I had to replace my Fan, Water Pump, radiator(obviously), Radiator Mount, Right Headlight, and have yet to reshape teh Engine compartment(1/2" offset) and fender. Plus I need a new Grill.

The Grill I have is pretty weird looking, I put a bit of an Artistic touch on it, I shaped teh frame of it back to (semi)normal, and duct taped teh Plastic part of the Grill back on, then spray painted the Duct tape Red 3nodding

Heh, my new (old) car is a Chevy. Hopefully it is like a rock. A rock that goes, I mean. It's kinda ghetto, but it runs pretty well, so I can't complain much. I miss my Toyota, though.

Lexuses must be built like Fords. I rear-ended them cuz there wasn't any left turn lane and they were just sitting there and I didn't see them in time. gonk The white Lexus came out of it with a red paint scrape from my car and a dent in the bumper. I had to sell my car cuz it wasn't worth repairing it. stare

Ever wonder if they still had car-type vehicles in Star Trek's day? I suppose if you were lazy, you could use the transporter to go everywhere.  

Lindira
Crew

Se Ga Takai
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 5:15 pm
Lindira
Ever wonder if they still had car-type vehicles in Star Trek's day? I suppose if you were lazy, you could use the transporter to go everywhere.
I believe this is mentioned in Mozaic(Janeways Bio). she had lost a Tennis Tournament, and 'punished' herself by walking all teh way home in the Rain, instead of using the Transporters. But her Dad came out and got her in his Hovercraft. I think it was Hovercraft, may of been a Shuttlecraft of some sort, but it was a personal craft that belonged to her father.

dunno if that counts as Canon, but it works for me 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:10 pm
Amazing as the game of pool is, I give up... too much emotions for me. wink

I'll settle for a blood wine and some gagh (as fresh and squirmy as posible).  

Maddy
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,050 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25

jamie405

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:46 am
K, well I won't say then that I win, but let us call it a draw, how about? Maybe that will let your emotions ease off some.....  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:03 am
Bloodwine and gagh, coming right up! *goes into the kitchen for a moment, and comes back out, holding a tray* Erm... um... uh-oh. *the gagh squirmed its way off the plate and all over the tray* I'll... uh... put this in a deep bowl for you. sweatdrop *goes back in the kitchen and emerges with a big bowl and a tankard of bloodwine* There you go! Hopefully they won't escape now. Enjoy, Maddy! 3nodding  

Lindira
Crew

Lindira
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:15 am
Se Ga Takai
Lindira
I believe this is mentioned in Mozaic(Janeways Bio). she had lost a Tennis Tournament, and 'punished' herself by walking all teh way home in the Rain, instead of using the Transporters. But her Dad came out and got her in his Hovercraft. I think it was Hovercraft, may of been a Shuttlecraft of some sort, but it was a personal craft that belonged to her father.

dunno if that counts as Canon, but it works for me 3nodding

Oh! And they had that all-terrain vehicle in Star Trek: Nemesis. That was awesome. But if they had hovercrafts, you'd think they wouldn't need all-terrain vehicles, cuz terrain wouldn't matter.

I figure they have to have hovercars in the Star Trek Universe. If they had hovercars in Back to the Future, they must be in Star Trek too, cuz Star Trek's way cooler than Back to the Future. I figure they should have at least a flying Delorean or two. xd  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games