Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Painting and Modelling Discussion
Conversion Corner (Big and Small) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Relkin9

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 12:56 am
chix666
Commissar Raynair
Just had a couple of Leman Russ tank's arrive from GW today and i wanted to make one of them into a command tank for a huge tank battle comming up at my local GW shop. So with out any planning i thought it would be a good idea to put land raider tracks on a leman russ, after an hour of cutting, glueing, un-glueing, and stabbing myself with a fecking modeling knife crying I decided it's not a good idea. Now it's to late to turn back i'll have to continue and do the other side as well biggrin I'll tell you how it turns out when i have my next ciggerate.

here. you could double up the tracks

Well, that could work. It might have been better to try starting with something more along the lines of an actual command vehicle though. I say start with A land Raider, and go from there.  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 2:07 am
Behold mutha fsckers! The Uber-Tyrant!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/SilusCrow/DSCF1632.jpg

Stinn need to finish painting it....  

Silvia Crow

Omnipresent Loiterer

16,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Rinsaku Tono

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 2:08 am
I just doubled the road wheel that come with the leman russ then sat the landraider tracks on top and it fit all snug.  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 8:50 am
SilusCrow
Behold mutha fsckers! The Uber-Tyrant!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/SilusCrow/DSCF1632.jpg
Stinn need to finish painting it....

He looks a lot like Anub'arak from Warcraft III. Which is good, because Anub'arak was pretty awesome.  

Elemantl

Silvia Crow

Omnipresent Loiterer

16,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 4:01 am
*Bumps thread*  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 8:35 am
SilusCrow
*Bumps thread*

That is my job dammit! mrgreen Thanks for the help though, but I do not think it needed it yet. mrgreen  

Relkin9

Reddemon

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 9:11 am
Me cant wait to go get Empire Militia & Tomb Kings box set. Can u say Pitfighters?  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 9:11 am
*Threatens with the 'Shiney Metal Thwacking Stick of DOOM!!'*

I can bump whatever I damn well please.  

Silvia Crow

Omnipresent Loiterer

16,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Relkin9

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 9:13 am
Keep your thwacking stick. I have a power sword A bolt pistol, and mine is bigger to boot. And I can actually use mine. As for the comment about bumping, just try and leave the stuff on pages 3 and further to me. I know where everything back there is, at least thew stuff that still exists.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 8:47 pm
Out of Curiousity, has any body on here made the Emperor? In his golden (probably) Articifer armour?  

Raw_fishFood

Relkin9

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 10:39 pm
Usagi Ninja
Out of Curiousity, has any body on here made the Emperor? In his golden (probably) Articifer armour?

Here, dunno. i have seen about 50 models of him though, and they are all rather stupid, if you must know. Most people cannot do him justice. He is just too damn cool for just anyone to model him. Even I am not worthy, and I am his greatest subject. mrgreen And most devout follower. mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 1:40 am
Relkin9
Keep your thwacking stick. I have a power sword A bolt pistol, and mine is bigger to boot. And I can actually use mine. As for the comment about bumping, just try and leave the stuff on pages 3 and further to me. I know where everything back there is, at least thew stuff that still exists.

Oh yeah, we I got an emote and you don't.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Silvia Crow

Omnipresent Loiterer

16,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Ophiuchus

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 4:19 am
Relkin9
Usagi Ninja

Here, dunno. i have seen about 50 models of him though, and they are all rather stupid, if you must know. Most people cannot do him justice. He is just too damn cool for just anyone to model him. Even I am not worthy, and I am his greatest subject. mrgreen And most devout follower. mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen
someone I know is making one...  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 8:57 am
Ophiuchus
Relkin9
Usagi Ninja

Other than me? Actually, there is A guy here making one as well. He is A Golden Daemon winner as well. I am going to see if I can get his help on the one I am going to do.  

Relkin9

Raw_fishFood

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 10:18 am
Relkin9
Ophiuchus
Relkin9
Usagi Ninja

Other than me? Actually, there is A guy here making one as well. He is A Golden Daemon winner as well. I am going to see if I can get his help on the one I am going to do.

Any WIP pics of yours? I'd like to try it myself, and see what other people have done. 3nodding  
Painting and Modelling Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games