Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
*Naruto Timeskip* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 4:08 pm

A chuckle escaped Naruto lips while he rubbed his arm where he was punched at, "I never thought Shikamaura would ever say something like that." He looked at the ground. "Well I guess things would be like that without me there."

Akemi looked at him with a sadness in her eyes, slowly she looked down and stood up. "The reason I live in the Sand Village was because of a person named Gaara.." She mumbled softly, "I guess this is bye then.." Her voice cracked a bit because she was trying to hold back the tears.
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 11:37 am

Sakura looked at Naruto. "You okay? Why would you think no one would miss you. We're all your friends." She reached a hand down to the water, splashing him as she giggled. "You're our friend Naruto."

DranineStone

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 12:36 pm

Naruto laughed and tried to block the water before it hit his face but it was to late it already did, "Hey Sakura!" He chuckled and placed his hand in the water and did the same thing to her.
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 10:41 am

" Yeah I guess so." Yushai said looking at the ground.

Atacis_Grave

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 1:11 pm

Akemi started to walk out of the cell, quickly she turned around and walked in front of him and hugged him tightly, "Please don't forget about me Yushai kun" she kissed him on the lips quickly then started to walk out of the cell, "Itachi will be after me soon if he finds out I left, if he does, I'll tell him that I escaped when it was night fall so you won't get hurt by him. Bye Yushai kun" Quickly she did some hand signs and leaves the area of the place.
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 10:10 am

" Good bye Akemi." Yushai said quietly. "This is... hard. Not being able to care,but I'll get used to it I guess."

Atacis_Grave

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 10:24 am

Akemi appeared the the entrance of the hideout and looked at the rock and thought for a moment. Quickly she did the hand signs and the door opened. After it did she ran out of the place and into the desert.

Deidara was around the corner where the cells was located, a smirk appeared on his face. He was watching the whole thing that just happened.
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 1:29 pm

Yushai saw Deidara but retained his serious look. " Deidara if you tell the leader I'll have to kill you." An evil look appeared in Yushai's eyes.

Atacis_Grave

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 1:41 pm

Deidara blinked a couple of times and looked at him, "I wasn't going to tell the leader, I like ya to much to tell him yeah, don't worry he won't find out. Just make sure Itachi doesn't find out or he will kill you. Yeah, he will. He has something for that girl. I'm not sure why.." He mumbled the last part.

Akemi coughed a couple of times while the wind blew the sand in her face, she was about two miles away from hide out, she couldn't use her jutsu to go back to the village because she didn't have enough chakra at the moment.
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 1:47 pm

" Ok then." Yushai said walking past Deidara. " Thank you."

Atacis_Grave

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 1:51 pm

Deidara watched him, "Just make sure you avoid him. Yeah you should if you value your life and that girls life.."

Akemi looked ahead of her and her eyes widen, A sand storm was coming and she had no way to protect herself from it, "Great I don't need this!"
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 1:55 pm

" I'm going for a walk." Yushai said preforming a handsign and walking out of the hideout. He saw a large sandstorm in the distance. " Akemi!" Yushai bit his thumb and used a sommoning jutsu. A large oni appeared in front of him. " Gin Tsuchi I need you to divert the sandstorm." Yushai said running toward the storm and toward Akemi.

Atacis_Grave

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 2:00 pm

Akemi didn't hear him, the wind was picking up where she was. Quickly she dropped to her knees and covered her ears. Least it was something she learned to do when she lived in the Sand Village. She mumbled a couple of things to herself while closing her eyes tightly.
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 2:03 pm

Gin Tsuchi appeared in front of Akemi blocking the sandstorm. And YUshai arrived seconds later. " Akemi are you ok?"

Atacis_Grave

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 2:13 pm

Akemi opened her eyes slowly when she heard his voice, slowly she took her hands off her ears and looked at him, "Yushai kun? What are you doing here?" She slowly stood up and dusted herself off.
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games