Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
The "Which One?" Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 8:06 pm
MadAzrael
Wyrn
MadAzrael
:laughs: Thought that a tough one, eh? And yes, jealousy IS cute. :smirks:

Hmmm...French Kissing or Groping? xd

...I'm not answering that one thank you very much. OK so actually I will. I like groping better.
Alright. bad question. sweatdrop Is that from personal experience or just with me...? :grins:

stare Personal experience actually.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 8:36 pm
Wyrn
MadAzrael
Wyrn
MadAzrael
:laughs: Thought that a tough one, eh? And yes, jealousy IS cute. :smirks:

Hmmm...French Kissing or Groping? xd

...I'm not answering that one thank you very much. OK so actually I will. I like groping better.
Alright. bad question. sweatdrop Is that from personal experience or just with me...? :grins:

stare Personal experience actually.
xp

Shakespeare or Borodin? Wyrn...?

Azrael the Mad
Crew

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 8:43 pm
MadAzrael
xp

The choice between two gods.... Shakespeare. Simply because Classic Plays > Classic Music  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 8:52 pm
Wyrn
MadAzrael
xp

The choice between two gods.... Shakespeare. Simply because Classic Plays > Classic Music
Muahahahaha.

SONDHEIM or Borodin...?

Azrael the Mad
Crew

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 5:55 am
MadAzrael
Wyrn
MadAzrael
xp

Muahahahaha.

SONDHEIM or Borodin...?

....Sondheim.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 3:53 pm
Wyrn
MadAzrael
Wyrn
MadAzrael
xp

Muahahahaha.

SONDHEIM or Borodin...?

....Sondheim.
Any reason?  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

sabre_sword

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 3:55 pm
chocolate, vanilla, strawberry OR neopolitan?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 5:15 pm
MadAzrael
Wyrn
MadAzrael
Wyrn
MadAzrael
xp

Muahahahaha.

SONDHEIM or Borodin...?

....Sondheim.
Any reason?

Mostly since I can sing Sondheim's music which Borodin is mostly just instumental. Bloody good instumental mind you.

Vanilla: Taste preference  

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 5:45 pm
Chocolate. Just cause.

Warm, chocolatey sex-goo (Hot fudge) or Solidified Sex-goo (Just...fudge)?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 5:48 pm
Hot fudge.. and ice cream whee  

sabre_sword

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 6:29 pm
sabre_sword
Hot fudge.. and ice cream whee
xd Hot Fudge ish geeeeeeeeewd...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 6:50 pm
MadAzrael
Chocolate. Just cause.

Warm Chocolatey sex-goo all the way. I like it nice and drippy.  

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 7:18 pm
Wyrn
MadAzrael
Chocolate. Just cause.

Warm Chocolatey sex-goo all the way. I like it nice and drippy.
:laughing, I wrap my arms around you from behind and bury my nose into your hair. Inhaling deeply, I caress your cheek with one hand while the other holds onto one of your shoulders. Bringing my mouth closely to your ear so that the feeling of my hot breath on your skin thrills your every pore, I whisper.: Drippy, hmmmm...? Sounds...delicious... Yes, I am quite partial to Hot Fudge myself, Wyrn-chan...so many...possibilities. :I smirk as my tongue darts out, quickly licking inside your ear. Before releasing you, I gently nibble your earlobe as my hand continues to gently stroke your cheek. When I am satisfied (sorta), I push you gently away and laugh as I walk off, leaving you there, a coldness chilling your back where my warmth once was only moments before...:  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 7:37 pm
I stiffen as your arms fold around me catching me unaware. Obviously shaken for a moment I quickly calm as I feel the warmth of your hold even as you slowly move your hand gently across my face taunting me with it's heat. I feel your movements and trying turning to find myself confined in your embrase. I shiver as the hot damp air is uncomfortable close to my sensitive ear barely able to hear or understand your words my whole being so intent on the feeling. I physically jump as you words end and a foriegn wet touch fills my ear. I can only hold back sound as I feel your teeth gently playing with my ear making me jealious of my own ear. Even as you release me my weakness is plainly shown as I still shake from the contact unable to move incase even walking was too much for me. I can only watch as you walk away shivering from the coldness that was not there before.  

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 7:58 pm
Wyrn
I stiffen as your arms fold around me catching me unaware. Obviously shaken for a moment I quickly calm as I feel the warmth of your hold even as you slowly move your hand gently across my face taunting me with it's heat. I feel your movements and trying turning to find myself confined in your embrase. I shiver as the hot damp air is uncomfortable close to my sensitive ear barely able to hear or understand your words my whole being so intent on the feeling. I physically jump as you words end and a foriegn wet touch fills my ear. I can only hold back sound as I feel your teeth gently playing with my ear making me jealious of my own ear. Even as you release me my weakness is plainly shown as I still shake from the contact unable to move incase even walking was too much for me. I can only watch as you walk away shivering from the coldness that was not there before.
:Laughing, I smile and observe you as you remain there, unaware of what has just taken place...your body unaccustomed to the chill just as you are unaccustomed to my advances. I walk toward you and circle around you, just as a cat would with it's cornered prey. Smiling foxlike, I continue to study you with unblinking eyes and a snide smile curling my lips. Stopping in front of you, I reach forward with an extended index finger. Placing it under your chin, I tilt your head upward and my eyes meet your own. I seem to strip you violently and rape you with my stare. My glance rending your soul bare and uncovered for my amusement. I chuckle a little as I walk toward you. Bending slightly over and bringing my face painfully close to yours, I smirk and chuckle derisively...while still maintaining an air of Nobility...an Aura of inescapable hypnotic power. I exuded charm...even as I was toying with you.: Dost thou require some...aid, Good Sir...?  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games