Welcome to Gaia! ::

The RPS Guild: Dungeon Crawls For All

Back to Guilds

The RPS Guild is for RPing using the simply-named Roleplaying System (RPS) to manage combat. 

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy, Dungeon, Adventure, System 

Reply RPS Guild
Looking for a party Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tryani

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:58 pm
Hmm Fargore suggested I team up with you guys to do this quest though I’m still debating whether I want to take a shot at the tournament. You can sign me up for now and I’ll let you know if I change my mind before we start.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:19 pm
Tryani it would a great if you could join us, the more the better, Fargore crazy sounds good. I'm ready when you are.  

youngtobar

Perrian
Vice Captain

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:16 pm
1) Perrian
2) Tobar
3) Veet Corsica (Tryani)
?)
?)

We'll start once we get 4-5 members or on Halloween, or whenever either of you want to. Before we start, who should be second in command? Should we decide now or wait? And do you want me to be leader, since I know Shiva and am the servant of her, or do both of you vote for having a different leader.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:27 pm
Perrian
1) Perrian
2) Tobar
3) Veet Corsica (Tryani)
?)
?)

We'll start once we get 4-5 members or on Halloween, or whenever either of you want to. Before we start, who should be second in command? Should we decide now or wait? And do you want me to be leader, since I know Shiva and am the servant of her, or do both of you vote for having a different leader.

I'm looking to join an adventure. I have commitments Halloween night, but any other time is good. Think you can use me? (character's name is Djanni)
*nods to Tobar*
Hey Tobar, how's it going?  

l.a.v.

Versatile Vampire

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Inquisitor 200

youngtobar

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:16 pm
life is good Djanni and yes we could you. I vote for Perrian as party leader
since this is his quest (or his diety's quest) if no mind's I would like to be 2nd. any ideas  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:35 pm
you know I've always got your back. Djanni is not the leaderly type anyway.  

l.a.v.

Versatile Vampire

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Inquisitor 200

Perrian
Vice Captain

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:35 pm
Here is our current team

1) Perrian
2) Tobar
3) Veet Corsica
4) Djanni
?)

Leader: Perrian
2nd in Command: Tobar (unless we have two people to object to this)

This quest will probably be put up by tomorrow, but everyone who is in the team will take a little time to sign in, so the first action might not be done until Thursday, I'm guessing. You'll be fine, Djanni, if you are busy on Halloween.

Happy Halloween to everyone!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:08 am
Perrian
Here is our current team

1) Perrian
2) Tobar
3) Veet Corsica
4) Djanni
?)

This quest will probably be put up by tomorrow, but everyone who is in the team will take a little time to sign in, so the first action might not be done until Thursday, I'm guessing. You'll be fine, Djanni, if you are busy on Halloween.

I will post your quest tonight. Good Luck  

FARGORE
Captain

FARGORE
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:23 pm
FARGORE
Perrian
Here is our current team

1) Perrian
2) Tobar
3) Veet Corsica
4) Djanni
?)

I will post your quest tonight. Good Luck

It's up, Have at it.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:36 pm
awww... missed the dungeon. I've been looking for some fun, but I went on a vacation for a week and so I missed some cool stuff. If you guys haven't started yet then I would like to join, but if not I'll just wait for another quest to come along.  

Zazzy_Wazzy

FARGORE
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:37 pm
Zazzy_Wazzy
awww... missed the dungeon. I've been looking for some fun, but I went on a vacation for a week and so I missed some cool stuff. If you guys haven't started yet then I would like to join, but if not I'll just wait for another quest to come along.

Both quest just started today so if one of the teams is ok with you joining in I’m OK with adding you. Just tell me if one of them says ok post your stats. I’ll copy them into the first post I made for ease of reference.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:48 am
I am also looking to start a dungeon but fate seems too cruel as everyone else is in one at the moment.  

Androsia

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:07 pm
Hey you two. Head over to the pvp/minigames thread and join the haunted mansion of the hill thread. we are just about to start and it should give you something to do until an new dungeon begins.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:18 pm
Looking for a party, no particular dungeon in mind, just PM me with the details.  

Heirophant_of_the_Broken
Crew

DM of Death

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:26 pm
I see some new members are joining the ranks of the RPS.

I have 3 quests availible at the moment, drop by my thread and take a look to see if any of them intrest you!  
RPS Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games