Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Pichi Roleplay~
A New Era Of Princesses ~Cont.~ *OPENED!!!* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:30 pm
((And some stuff to mention!

First off 2 more days before Anglie will be kicking people for not posting on the front page.If you haven't posted in this topic: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=9615315 go there and post now!I don't want to lose my fellow roleplay mates...it's getting fun so far! crying

Second.If you haven't read the the rules page,I now allowed any song to come into roleplay but it must be from my approval to see how the mermaids react to this song.If there is any problem regarding this,feel free to pm me.I don't want to be a dictator on this sweatdrop

Third,there will be two new songs introduced soon.One will be "White Tiger" from Disgaea:Cursed Memories which will be sung by Hisuo and "Relations" from IdolM@STER by Iva and Shreane(Yes we both agreed on it 3nodding )

Oh and one more thing.If anyone can draw,draw the current cast in our roleplay to post on our topic!

That is all.I apologize for the long extra post.Happy roleplaying!^^))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:28 pm
Airstar
((Thank you! ^_^ ))

"Sure thing! Come on!" Sachiko smiled, leading the girl to the surface of the water. Not realising the danger she'd had put both her and Hanalisa in.

"You'll soon be mine..."
Hanalisa's golde eye's sparkled with excitement. "Thank you!" She said excited.  

Melody of the Heart

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:31 pm
MaronaPossessed
"Iva!"Shreane waved coming back."Came back as fast as I could.I wanted to go early...Didn't expect you staying right there."She smilled.

"Yeah well," Iva grinned, "I have nothing better to do. So, shall we go?"

Sachiko smiled at Hanalisa, before a look of dread came over her body. Her eyes were wide and dark her body tense, and the water around her seemed to have become cold.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:35 pm
Airstar
MaronaPossessed
"Iva!"Shreane waved coming back."Came back as fast as I could.I wanted to go early...Didn't expect you staying right there."She smilled.

"Yeah well," Iva grinned, "I have nothing better to do. So, shall we go?"

Sachiko smiled at Hanalisa, before a look of dread came over her body. Her eyes were wide and dark her body tense, and the water around her seemed to have become cold.
Hanalisa felt the water change she looked around frightened. "Sachiko what's happening?" SHe asked.  

Melody of the Heart

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:42 pm
Shreane nodded following to the beach with Iva with nothing on her mind but the good time she will have."It's been a long time for me since I have gone to anything exciting.At least it'll help me to get rid of all the stress I've been through."She sighed in happiness.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:44 pm
Iva giggled lightly at Shreane, before tucking her hands behind her back at looking straight. It was same as for her. The last time she had been to such a concert was when she had first met Keiko.

Then Iva's eyes softened, Keiko... Where are you? Are you alright?

But that thought was pushed out of her mind as a big commotion was heard. She looked up, stopping in her tracks. A grin appeared upon her lips as she saw the crowed area around the stage. "Awesome!"

"I-I don't know..." Sachiko lied, pulling Hanalisa towards her. Actually, she did know what was going on. This had happened to her once before. I-It's the same feeling as before... When he captured me...  

Kandie Skull

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:51 pm
Shreane was amazed at the crowd."That singer...must be really popular!Look at all the people!"She said.She then looked at the fangirls all around the singer and then a growl was heard from her,seeming as if she was immature!"Grrr...."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:55 pm
"Ofcourse!" Iva smiled. "Hisuo's band is pretty popular!" she turned back to the crowd, realising what Shreane said was true. But then she turned back to the woman when she had heard a growl. "Shreane?" Iva raised an eyebrow, seeing the look upon the Scarlet Princess's face. "Are you alright?"  

Kandie Skull

Melody of the Heart

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:56 pm
Airstar
Iva giggled lightly at Shreane, before tucking her hands behind her back at looking straight. It was same as for her. The last time she had been to such a concert was when she had first met Keiko.

Then Iva's eyes softened, Keiko... Where are you? Are you alright?

But that thought was pushed out of her mind as a big commotion was heard. She looked up, stopping in her tracks. A grin appeared upon her lips as she saw the crowed area around the stage. "Awesome!"

"I-I don't know..." Sachiko lied, pulling Hanalisa towards her. Actually, she did know what was going on. This had happened to her once before. I-It's the same feeling as before... When he captured me...
'This has happend to mebefore' Hanalisa thought panicked.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:57 pm
"Wah?Oh of course I am fine.I dosed off...yes that's it.Horrible memories.Hahaha..."Shreane laughed nervously waving a hand."Anyways let's move on..."  

MaronaPossessed

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:59 pm
"If you say so..." Iva replied, still unsure of the Shreane's behavior.

"Hanalisa?" Sachiko questioned, seeing the young girl in thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:17 pm
Airstar
"If you say so..." Iva replied, still unsure of the Shreane's behavior.

"Hanalisa?" Sachiko questioned, seeing the young girl in thought.
"This has happend to me before he's coming to get us!" She cried scared.  

Melody of the Heart

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:27 pm
Sachiko was a bit surprise at Hanalisa's outburst. But then her aqua colored eyes softened as she placed a gental hand on the girl's shoulder. "Don't worry. Nothing's going to happen as long as I'm here."

"Yes..."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:30 pm
Airstar
Sachiko was a bit surprise at Hanalisa's outburst. But then her aqua colored eyes softened as she placed a gental hand on the girl's shoulder. "Don't worry. Nothing's going to happen as long as I'm here."

"Yes..."
"Sachiko do you think our melodies combined with be enugh to make him leave us alone?" She asked looking upat her.  

Melody of the Heart

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:38 pm
"Probably..." Sachiko replied, looking back at the surface of the water. "But let's not try to distrub anyone, alright. The others have had it tough lately. Alright?"  
~Pichi Roleplay~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games