Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nika Hesse

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 9:48 pm
Severus gave a look of resentment when Dumbledore announced the event. He had a bad feeling about it. But he managed to push it to the back of his mind.

"Perhaps, but I haven't got a real home outside these grounds now that the war is over as well," he replied bitterly.

There was no way he was going back to that rundown muggle home that once belonged to his family.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 10:09 pm
Amber eyes suddenly flare to life in the darkness. There was something glowing behind the curtains of her fire-tipped hair which had fallen across her face. Why was she awake? Hell, when had she fallen asleep? Sensing it was safe to move, she sits up as suddenly as she'd opened her eyes...and began to cough as ash and soot rose in a cloud around her, book snapping shut irritably now that it was free of her weight. Her sleepy mind registered several things at once as she blinked stupidly into the smoldering grate of the Ravenclaw common room.

1. She'd fallen asleep on her latest novel of choice in front the fire
2.Dumbledore was making an announcement about a scavenger hunt and being up at tome god-awful hour in the morning
3.She was covered in soot
4.She'd managed to somehow spirit herself back to Ravenclaw after the raw display of emotions she'd whitnessed between Black, Potter, and Lupin.

After the 'show' had ended, she scuttled back to Ravenclaw as fast as her legs would carry her, the words "You wouldn't BELIEVE what I just saw" on the tip of tough...only to enter and find a cold, empty, common room and no one to gossip with. Hence why she'd ended up stretched across the hearth in her PJ's with her favorite book.....and then falling promptly asleep. She reaches for her wand, poking at the flames once before rolling over once more and falling back to sleep.

It wasn't like she had anything better to do.  

Chisuchina

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Ahro

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 9:34 am
(OOC) Well my character was approved through PM with kanyou-kagome but it's still not up on the profile page so I'm going to go ahead and post because my friend keeps poking me to post. So yeah. Here I am.

(IC)
It had been a long time since the girl had been in these old dusty halls. Her two years as a Ravenclaw wasn't the greatest two years of her life but they payed off in the end.

For the past hour and a half, Liz had been sitting on one of the banasters of one of the many moving stair cases. She had been invited by Remus Lupin to join in with the reunion thingy that was going on. Unfortunetly, she couldn't really remember where any of this was taking place. So sitting in one area, which moved, seemed her best bet in order to remember where things were. It had been 20 some odd years since then. Her memory had never served her before so she didn't think it would pull something as nice as remembering the layout of a building for her.

Finally deciding she wasn't getting anywhere, the staircase had moved once again and planted itself directly in front of a beautiful set of doors. Outside hung pictures of different wizards and witches gazing into open books at each table or winged arm chair.

Shrugging she made her way up to the room and upon entering came face to face with sky high rows of books. Obviously she had entered the library. Taking her usual time, she meandered around a few rows untill she came across the study area where to her surprise (seeing as she didn't run into another single being while hanging on the stairs) stood and sat two people.

She quietly walked up behind the two, as they both seemed to be in deep discussion over something and before she could tap the older gentleman on the shoulder, the raven which had silently sat on her shoulder the whole time let out a familiar squack, quickly enlightening the other two to her presence.

'Annoying bird.' She thought to the familiar as it tilted it's sleak black head at her and nipped her on the ear.

"So, how's it goin, Remus?"

(OOC)Well, very bland intro. This is how she usually is. Brain off in another world, usually very vague. Yeah. Have fun.

Picture of her and her familiar Loki: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/Furs_n_Feathers/Apparition.jpg  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 10:09 am
"Actually," he said apologetically, "I would much rather-"

Remus very nearly jumped when he heard the raven croak some form of greeting. He looked away from Kathrynn to find a woman standing nearby in black pants and a blue tank top, asking him how it was going. He grinned, standing up and embracing the slight woman before he took a step back to examine her.

Even at thirty-eight she was still an attractive thing, her dark blue hair cut as short as ever to frame her face. Her raven, he suspected, was the same one that had followed her back when they had been in school together.

"Liz, how have you been?" he asked. "You look great. Well, better than I do at the moment. I''ve been a little on edge the last half hour. Just told Sirius I was in love with him. Didn''t turn out very well," he stopped talking for a minute, realizing that Liz, while a good friend from his school days and the only person he''d ever mentioned his feelings for Sirius too, probably had no idea as to what he was talkig about.

"Nevermind. I''m glad you could make it. Um, how are you?" at this point, he was cursing Sirius for still being able to frazzle him. Why was it the only time he ever really reacted to anything, he revolved around Sirius?

(ooc: okay, let''s deviate from the angst fest.)  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Ahro

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 11:10 am
Liz stepped back from the embrace.

"Typical as ever, Remus. Aren't you going to introduce me to your friend?" She said with a slight grin in the location of the young girl in front of her. Loki then silently flew over to Remus and perched on his shoulder, nipping at his hair gingerly.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 11:19 am
"Oh, yes, this is Kathrynn Theree. A Gryffindor fifth year, I believe. Sirius befriended her before I had arrived," he looked askance at Loki and frowned. "Do you think you could stop the bird from eating my hair?"  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Ahro

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 12:48 pm
Liz looked to the black bird which sat atop Remus's shoulder and, relieving him of his new found burden, the bird flew off and re-settled itself down on Liz's shoulder.

"Well then, it's a pleasure to meet you, Miss. Theree. I hope you've been enjoying your time here. I came here in my sixth year as a Ravenclaw and met up with the Maurauders, if you will, during one of our classes we held together." Liz briefly explained to her so as another random thirty-eight year old didn't seem strange to be meandering throughout the building. "Remus invited me to the reunion."

"Oh and speaking of the maurauders, I hear Sirius and James are back from the beyond. If this is true, I'd love to see them." She said, her usual bland tone emitting into the silence of the library.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 1:04 pm
Remus grinned, "Talking to the ghosts again. I believe they'll be downstairs somewhere. Sirius was moaning about food earlier."

It was nice to see Liz again. Her indifferent attitude made it easier for him to deal with, well, everything. At least for the moment. In a little while he would probably begin to get irritated with her, but he doubt he'd say anything.

"I suppose we could go downstairs," he turned to Kathrynn. "Would you come with us?"

(ooc: we're at work and are bored... blaugh )  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 12:51 am
Kathryn nodded in the raven-clad woman, when the girl appeared she did not flinch from the sound, she was rarely startled but animals she loved them. She smiled at the beautiful crow. After grinning, despite her mind racing, As she was introduced, her brow furrowed, wasn't she on a quest? She was supposed to be bringin the marauders together and this random friend of Remus appeared. However she pushed her slightly annoyed feelings aside and nodded along.

"Hey, I think I might just go straight up to the dormitories, you guys need to catch up I presume" She uttered and walked out of the room silently as a ghost, her cape ruffling like the wings of a bird. She walked down several steps, opposite the direction of the dormitories, which she would soon retire too after a walk. She suddenly felt detached, as if she were one of the ghosts. She shivered and drew her cloak around her tightly and continued to step dwon the stairs. It was almost curfew, usually she'd be asleep but now, or atleast in the common room probably showing off her talent at wizard chess or looking through some book. She turned a corner and gazed upona tapestry, she often came to when she was upset, the toilets were a dead giveaway she was crying, then a girl would end up telling a teacher, and she'd get hauled back to class, tear-stained and all. Although she never cried in public, she was very sensitive.
Pulling back the tapestry she stepped into the hall, walking silently before-
"Shi-!" She gasped as she fell over something furry around her ankles. Glancing back at the thing and shuffling back on her bum she looked at the thing.
"W-who? Huh? Sirius?"She asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 4:08 am
Sirius woke up with a start as something collided against him. He jumped up sharply and growled before he realized it was Kathryn. His eyes widened and he backed up into the wall whimpering slightly as he watched her.

"W-who? Huh? Sirius?"She asked. He whimpered louder and sniffed her. He could smell Remus on her, and books, he could smell books. The library then, naturally. Not wanting to smell so distinctly the other man and the library he turned into a human. He didn't move, he didn't speak as he looked at her. Finally he took a deep breath and turned away, sinking to the floor and letting his head drop to his hands.

"I screwed up for real this time, didn't I?" he muttered.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ahro

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 3:52 pm
The navy haired girl tilted her head in confusion as the young girl left. She wasn't one to ask questions of others so she returned her gaze to Remus.

"I do believe I have interrupted, and possibly become a nuisance. It would probably be best if I leave now. My presence then as it is now was never welcomed much." She explained with her usual bland tone. “I’ll check in with you later, Remus. After Dumbledore’s announcement, there is to be a scavenger hunt, correct? Would you like to meet up somewhere? Or are there other matters you are attending to besides such trivial games?” She quietly added as she waited for Remus’s response.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 6:03 pm
(ooc: pokes Ahro and asks if she likes the new sig)

Remus shook his head as Liz spoke. "No, don't go, you're not bothering me. She's," his eyes followed the path the Gryffindor had taken. "I think, the full moon may be having an effect on her. If you understand my meaning."

He sighed. "I highly doubt she would appreciate knowing that I told you this, so do not mention it to her. I don't think she knows that I, well, know.

"As for the scavenger hunt or whatever crazy event Albus has come up with, we could meet by the willow tomorrow. Just as long as we don't go too near. Until then, we have," he turned back to his things and dug out his watch once more, "a little over an hour until Albus is sending us to bed. We could perhaps walk about some. Unless you'd rather go down the Great Hall and get something to eat."  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 1:45 am
As the dog recoiled and slowly reutrned, sniffing her scent she gave a understanding smile and crouched down level with the dog. Even in dog form he sure looks sad, like a little dog who got dumped in a pound.
"Sirius, you didn't screw up..." She sighed scooting over and placing a hand lightly on his shoulder. She gave a little smirk.
"Wheres the happy little trouble-maker who played with make-up.. Cheer up mate" She said comfortingly and reached into the depths of her bag and searched for a tim-tam, hoping she make a mis-count. Luckily she found one, lurking in-between her potions book.
"Here... C'mon, eat up" She offered the tim-tams towards him, looking into his eyes. Although her eyes were normally the mundane look of nothing, the illusion she was bored, this time they were different. Perhaps it was the lack of a good friend that gave her those permanently glassy eyes, maybe it was that she had made friends that she had changed on the inside, finally reflecting in the depths of her eyes. Her optics were now slightly more human, sparkling with a look of caring and sensitivity, or great wisdom that suddenly dawned on her face, as if she suddenly thought of a secret no one knew.
"Everyone one of us here has a past that holds many secrets but it is up to each of us to handle it. Some run away, and some cry, many release it in anger,. You most of all have horrors to deal, but remember, friends are one of the most curable things for sadness... Something that just occurred to me" She said smiling slightly, although slightly uncertain.
"I am one of those people who have a terrible temper, I had no friends and a full moon to deal with and an awkward family, and my only way was either to cry or beat the s**t outta someone, but only just now... I realised that I was being big-headed. I thought I had the worst life of all, wallowing in self-pity. But I was stupid, merely dwelling on things to make me sad, not on purpose but subconciously. Looking at you I see that my problems are miniscule"

Kathryn stood up straightly with a comforting smile, towering over Sirius's crouched body.
"You haven't screwed anything up... Trust me, I've ******** up my life enough as it is, plunged into my own pit of sadness replacing friends with my school-work, and what you've done was out of your control"
"It is not your fault you love someone..." She finished somewhat lamely. Somehow she felt her little speech was hard to understand, even to herself.

(sorry, I kinda rambled... Had a bad day)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 6:13 pm
Sirius had taken the tim tam but had only stared at it, feeling the chocolate slightly melt on his finger tips as Kathryn talked. He listened, while at the same time he didn't. He knew what she was saying, she felt truly sorry for her, but at the same time he was thinking about his own problems.

"It is not your fault you love someone..." She finished. Sirius choked and looked away.

"I guess I'm really obvious now, much worse then I was the first time around." He looked up at Kathryn, trying not to cry.

"I love them both you know. I mean like...really love them. But...once James found Lily, I kind of thought 'You know, they deserve each other,' and I've tried to keep it down, but Remus is awhole different subject. I was never limited by another person when it came to him...I really do love him...and I want to tell him that, and I want to apologize, and I want to sit up and talk to him until three in the morning like I used to. But now James is back, and it scares me. While I would like nothing more then to be with Moony, with Prongs running around with out his precious Lily-Flower--I'm afraid I'll feel like I'm betraying Remus." He finally looked down at the tim tam. When he laughed it sounded hollow and bone chilling.

"Now my fingers are all chocolatey!" he tried to joke before popping the tim tam in his mouth and licking his fingers. He stood and sighed looking at Kathryn.

"You know, you are a good friend..." he whispered.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:16 am
Kathryn listened to Sirius as he spoke of his love for Remus and James. At first she was kind of freaked that he was gay, was she supposed to act different or something to him because of his preferences? But after a moment of thinking she realised she didn't give a damn. His tale touched her heart and she smiled broadly.

"You know, you are a good friend..." he said softly as he gulped down the slightly melted tim-tam. A silent tear ran down her rosy cheeks, she was blessed to have such a great friend. She reached down to help Sirius stand up, her lon fingers stretched.

"Hey, Sirius, forget it mate, just live life... You'll figure it out soon enough. Just be thankful you have someone who loves you... I'm sure who-ever you end up with it'll turn out great" She said nodding to herself.

"I'm only 15, I don't need love, just friends" She ending somewhat lamely and without thinking she embraced the man in a friendly hug.  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games