Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
THE HOT TOPIC! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:56 am
shelaughedlast
Ugh. I shop at hot topic.....because there's no other stores around to buy the stuff I want.
Band shirts, usually. Sometimes a wallet or such.
But other wise, I dont mind it....

You could shop online, which not only is cheaper, but if you buy direct from the bands website, more money goes to support the band instead of supporting the record company or the GAP (who owns hot topic).  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:08 pm
NickelbackNerd
I love Hot Topic. I went there last week and bought a bunch of stuff. I have no problem with Hot Topic. It's like the best store ever for me! I hate Abercrombie and Aeropostale and American Eagle because I'm no prep, and the clothes there are so ugly! The shirts are to tight, the jeans are to tight. Eck. Hot Topic is more me! I love the shirts there, and I love their arm warmers and hats. The Tripp pants rock! ^.^

Hot Topic is the best store
Aeropostale and American Eagle and all those other stores are so ugly.
So white and Im not white
I only have one American eagle shirt but it has stripes(luv stripes)
Really I shop at a lot of stores but mostly Hot Topic and Kohls
Kohls because it's near where i live  

L0v3 Addict

Art Payment

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:25 pm
You guys must be joking.

90% of my stuff comes from Gap, Oldnavy, AE, Quicksilver and other Pac sun like things.

And I'm sorry to say this in no way effects me being a fan of metal, rap, punk, emo, goth, and so on.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:28 pm
Moonlight Agony
You guys must be joking.

90% of my stuff comes from Gap, Oldnavy, AE, Quicksilver and other Pac sun like things.

And I'm sorry to say this in no way effects me being a fan of metal, rap, punk, emo, goth, and so on.

Doesn't effect me either, no Hot Topics in England... but actually you know GAP owns Hot topic?  

Rellik San
Captain

Art Payment

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:11 pm
Rellik San
Moonlight Agony
You guys must be joking.

Doesn't effect me either, no Hot Topics in England... but actually you know GAP owns Hot topic?

Since it came out.

It's just how Mtv owned or still owns Nick.

I like Gap and most of their off brands. In fact I'm wearing a shirt right now.

As for Hot Topic, if the style doesn't turn me off, the cost will. It's hard for me to believe someone hates their mom and dad if they get to blow $20 + on a shirt and $40-50 on a hoodie.
I'm feeling a reason for all that angst now.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:40 am
Moonlight Agony
Rellik San
Moonlight Agony
You guys must be joking.

Since it came out.

As for Hot Topic, if the style doesn't turn me off, the cost will. It's hard for me to believe someone hates their mom and dad if they get to blow $20 + on a shirt and $40-50 on a hoodie.
Don't get me wrong, I'd never blow more then £20 on a shirt, hell I only blow £20 on a shirt if its a gig shirt.  

Rellik San
Captain

Art Payment

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:21 am
Rellik San
Moonlight Agony
Rellik San
Moonlight Agony
You guys must be joking.

Since it came out.

Don't get me wrong, I'd never blow more then £20 on a shirt, hell I only blow £20 on a shirt if its a gig shirt.

They are about $20 here too and it's the only reason I would get a band t-shirt, is if I was at the show.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:35 am
Moonlight Agony
Rellik San
Moonlight Agony
Rellik San
Moonlight Agony
You guys must be joking.

Since it came out.

They are about $20 here too and it's the only reason I would get a band t-shirt, is if I was at the show.
Yeah I know what you mean  

Rellik San
Captain

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:37 am
Rellik San
Moonlight Agony
Rellik San
Moonlight Agony
Rellik San
Moonlight Agony
You guys must be joking.

Since it came out.

Yeah I know what you mean
i buy my band tees when i see them, i'm lucky to find a place that sells them, but there's a place that sells shirts for 12 bucks so i'm happy  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:43 pm
I love hot topic. In fact the whole outfit I'm wearing now is from there. heart But I do love stripes too. I like the ones that go diagonal. But anyways I'll shop at other places for shoes and stuff.  

TotalVegan

TheTailz

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:32 pm
I like the dolls and magazines in there, but I shop at thrifts and internet for my clothes. But I did buy my Pokemon shirts there biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:25 pm
The only thing i get at Hot Topic is shoe laces to tie in my hair...  

Lulianii

xCasaNovax

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:01 pm
I love Hot Topic, yes it is fairly expensive but how is buying a shirt for $15 different from people buying severley ripped jeans for $50? I remember back in the day when i wore ripped jeans people at school would antagonize me for being poor and wearing jeans that were ripped...now its the new fashion...

I choose to buy my clothes from FYE and Hot Topic and WalMart, so why should you care? You dont see me complaining about how all preppy people buy clothes from AE or Aeropastle or Ambercrombi and Fitch or whatever. You say we look like clones cause we were black or something...ok whatever.

But when you see someone dressed all in black with tight jeans and painted nails and black hair most people say "emo" or when they see someone dressed in all black with a spiked collar and chains on their pants they say "goth". Hows it different from the way preps dress?

o.O Jon  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:59 pm
xCasaNovax
I love Hot Topic, yes it is fairly expensive but how is buying a shirt for $15 different from people buying severley ripped jeans for $50? I remember back in the day when i wore ripped jeans people at school would antagonize me for being poor and wearing jeans that were ripped...now its the new fashion...

I choose to buy my clothes from FYE and Hot Topic and WalMart, so why should you care? You dont see me complaining about how all preppy people buy clothes from AE or Aeropastle or Ambercrombi and Fitch or whatever. You say we look like clones cause we were black or something...ok whatever.

But when you see someone dressed all in black with tight jeans and painted nails and black hair most people say "emo" or when they see someone dressed in all black with a spiked collar and chains on their pants they say "goth". Hows it different from the way preps dress?

o.O Jon

My gripe with it involves it being a mainstream label, posing as an alt. store (its owned by the GAP), its over priced clothing and that none of the proceeds from their stores, actually benefit the bands they sell the merchandise for.  

Rellik San
Captain

xCasaNovax

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:57 am
Rellik San
xCasaNovax

o.O Jon

My gripe with it involves it being a mainstream label, posing as an alt. store (its owned by the GAP), its over priced clothing and that none of the proceeds from their stores, actually benefit the bands they sell the merchandise for.

Not to sound rude at all but exactly how would you know this? O.o
o.O Jon  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games