Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enigmaa

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 11:06 am
Hi - I'm new here - I'm also a member of Adults Gaia Anonymous. I try to listen, I'm open and honest. I love word bump (level 93!). I enjoy all kinds of crafts (especially spinning yarn and knitting), movies, books, and music. I commute to work as a full time civil servant, and am a divorced mum of two teenage boys. I've been involved in a long term, long distance relationship for seven years. That's about the size of it. PM me if you want, happy to talk  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 11:25 am
Konnichiwa! I'm Hari! I just joined here like a day or two ago (been busy)! I hope to help others and maybe even make new friends! My friends call me Kitty, though my real name doesn't even start with a K! I'm 14 and in afew months I'll be 15! I listen to everyone and love to bake! Anime? Yes that's my favorate thing to watch! I LOVE video games and I play FFXI (Final Fantasy 11) almost adictivly! I have a boyfriend and we met over FFXI! I love to read, write, sing, and dance! I just tryed out for next year's highschool drill team and I made it! My job is actually babysitting and I'm an assistant to my mother for Premiere Designs Jewlary it's fun!  

Hari_Alchemist

Triple Extra Large

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 11:39 am
Hi! I'm AltoFinale, call me Alto for short. I joined a few days ago =3. Just wanna make some new friends and help in any way/shape/form(besides buying things. I'm flat-out broke xp )  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 12:20 pm
um yo my real name is cody i go by zin online tho so ether is ok i can use any donation i was hacked like 3 days ago so im in major need of gold or just any items any1 can spare plz help my id rely appreciate it oh and PM chibi sno` for the best avi art around ^^ and the ` is ~ non cap  

Zintsu

tilbear
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 12:22 pm
Hey biggrin I am new to Gaia and this guild. Looking to make a few friends while I am here. My friends call me Tilly.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 12:46 pm
Hello, I'm a new arival to the guild. Well obviously since I am posting in this thread. Anyway, ty for letting me in the guild, I think I will look around for awhile now. blaugh  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Corrupted Silence

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 12:47 pm
i'm tabu1993 burning_eyes
add me if u like...
burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 12:52 pm
Quote:
Im wendy
im outgoing and I love all of my friends
I like music alot and if you have any questions feel free to ask
how does this guild work anyway?

thank you
bye
biggrin

lovelyDOOMv3

Do The Moo

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 12:58 pm
HIII im oreo and im a little new here i started last night and ive donated and posted and i love to help people! especially if they have gotten hacked or banned by someone! i love to play guitar and sing! lolz HI HI! NICE TO MEET U ALLZ!  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 1:25 pm
whats up.i'm new to this guild.i joined to get some help with my dream avi  

L.A. Boy

death to hipsters

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 2:06 pm
Ello.. I am Alauralai (you may call me Nadine.. or poodle.. Wait! Strike that last one! Please don't call me poodle..). I am 14 and probably one of the biggest music freaks you will ever meet. I am a pretty laid back girl and I usually just donate, so don't hesitate to ask me ^^  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 2:15 pm
watsup? im braindead most people call me brainz i am very random and pretty cool. right now im looking for a way to earn money and i need help on some quests so if anybody can help me please do.  

braindead64

DVNO

Liberal Humorist

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 2:33 pm
Hi.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 2:49 pm
Hello! *waves* I'm new to the guild which is why I'm posting here.... duh....

Anyway, I like friends, even if I don't actually know them, so feel free to add me. ninja  

LadyHazel

Risa_hatake

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 3:00 pm
hi mrgreen im new here so i hope i fit in and u cant add me as a friend if u want. if u just what to chat just pm me.  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games