Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack // RP Version 2.0 // Locked, go to 3rd version Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We all love...
Anonymously-Insane
100%
 100%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 21

Shuyu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:05 pm
"Okay.." She nodded her head. Kuroneko ran pass him, as she gated to the area. Appearing in a dark area with a torn down castle.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:48 pm
real life: "hey, did you get the message from the admin?"

game: goes to hidden forbidden forest of fear. "thats a nice looking castle. what do you want to tell me kuroneko?" he said as he looked towards her.  

Zieg_Tonanami

Shuyu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:15 pm
Kuroneko looked to see if anybody was here besides her and Zeig. "You know when that PK came? And then I got killed?" She looked nervous as she began walking around.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:27 pm
"ya, that really pissed me off that you did that." he said as he looked around a little suspicious as well. "i dont like it when my friends commit suicide."  

Zieg_Tonanami

Shuyu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:29 pm
"That's not what I was meaning to say..I'm sorry, I didn't want anybody getting PK'ed infront of me. I'd never forgive myself. " She looked down, as she began speaking again. "When I died, my character continued to lay there, and not dissapear, right?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:28 am
"Well..No I didn't. What'd it say?"  

BreathLessX
Crew

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:29 pm
real life: "the admin said that he was logging us out, and then they announced that numorous areas are shut down"

game: "its alright, but, as for u not becoming a ghost, i think aura did that, im not sure. i do know this though, that aura is going to help me get strong enough to protect my friends, and beat the one known as tri-edge."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:36 pm
Kuroneko looked shocked as she took a step back. "Tri-Edge?" She repeated the name over in her head. "That's right..when I heard the voice..." Kuroneko stared blankly at Zeig.  

Shuyu

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:17 pm
"voice?" he asked, surprised at what she said  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:39 pm
"Oh, that was what I was meaning to tell you...when my character died, everything went white, and I heard a voice." She looked away.  

Shuyu

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:20 pm
he noticed that she looked away, so he walked up and put his arms around her shoulders. "whos voice? what did it say?" he said, trying to comfort her.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:58 pm
Kuroneko quickly looked at Zeig as she continued. "I don't know...but it said something with 'Tri-Edge.' And something with 'Skeith'..."  

Shuyu

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:22 am
"I see. That is a problem..."

she logged onto her Computer and imputed her password. 'the emial...still no new email...what the hell.....'

"I hope there isn't a viruse going around."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:00 am
"tri-edge and skeith? thats weird." he said as he looked up in thought.

real life: "are you going to get on? its on a message board in mac anu."  

Zieg_Tonanami

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:29 am
" I am On. But I don;t see a message. I'll join you. Where you at?"

((WEHHH!!! I NEED MY COMPUTER D smile )  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games