Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
hack // Another Phase // Join? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think the other phase is?
  Skeith
  Magus
  Innis
  None of these!
View Results

HolyArchAngel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:12 pm
(Sure why not i cant think of anything o.o)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:31 pm
(Okay. XD; )

Edin logged in. He didn't have any messages, so he got into The World, appearing in Mac Anu. "Why does everything look so strange now..?"

Shuyu

HolyArchAngel

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:05 pm
(Lol you did the post format like the other RP 1)

::Shori logged in, still depressed from that last time she had talked to Edin::

(Hey isnt our story line like a mix of .hack serioes one and .hack G.U.? ^-^)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:10 pm
( Eh, sorta. XD;; Does he still have the wings, or are they all necklacey? sweatdrop )

Edin sighed as he walked towards the bridge. "Why isn't everything like it used to be..?" He looked at his hands as he continued walking. "It's like how it was before I even created this character..." Edin said to himself.

Shuyu

HolyArchAngel

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:01 pm
Shori went to walk toward the bridge as she stared down onto the ground.
She suddenly spotted Edin and silently tiptoed around him.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:16 pm
Edin stared down the river as he thought about Karaku. "Dammit, I can't stop thinking about that.." he said. Edin was trying to get the thought of Karaku dying out of his head.  

Shuyu

KoreanStarDragon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:31 pm
((Wow ^^; No one has posted here in a really long time.))

Mitsu logged into the world for the first time in a real long time. Looking around with curious eyes, she noticed that the feeling of the world wasn't quite the same. Shrugging it off for now, Mitsu wondered over to the chaos gate. Stopping before it, she stood there for a bit, the tip of her blade lightly touching the ground, staring. Where was she going? After all she really had no one to level up with since she could rarely find someone with her level. Plus it didn't she didn't have very many friends in the first place. Thinking to herself that she needed to improve her social skills, she continued to look blankly at the swirling form of the chaos gate.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:28 pm
( Yeah. ArchAngel left for a while and hasn't came back. D:

I'm Shuyu by the way. Dx I couldn't login to this account for a while, so I used my mule. <3 )

Edin sighed. "Karaku.." He turned his head to the side to see a girl standing in front of the chaos gate, looking clueless of to what she was doing. "Something wrong..?"

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

KoreanStarDragon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:05 pm
((Oh wow that sucks. Does that mean the plots pretty much dead?))

It took her a couple of seconds to realize that he was talking to her. Turning herself to better look at the person who was talking to her, she gave of a small smile. Mitsu looked the guy over a bit before deciding it was worth talking to him. Resting the blade on her shoulder, the Blademaster said in quiet and slightly exasperated voice, "Oh yes. Um, I have seemed to have quite a dilemma. I can't really find anyone to level up with." Her timid voice was sweet despite her cruel looking character and was like silk to the ears. Tipping her head to one side, she asked, "By any chance would you be able to go into a level 62 dungeon?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:31 am
( Not necessarily. 3nodding I'm trying to contact him through PMs and comments. He logged in sometime in June, when he left in April-ish. )

"Sure. I need to get a bunch of crap out of my mind. Why do you need to level up so badly anyways?" He looked around Mac Anu, making sure that nobody was watching him, planning on coming along.

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

KoreanStarDragon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:54 pm
((Yays! Good luck! ^^))

Turning back to the chaos gate, she shrugged and said is a wandering voice, "Ah. Well I've been needing to for quite a bit besides..." trailing of in her sentence, she turned her head slowly to look at him with a dazed looked. With her amethyst locked on him, she continues slothfully, "There is something wrong with 'The World'. It’s always good to be at a high level if something terrifying strikes." Turning her smiling into a dazzling one, she turned back around and asked him while determining which words she wanted to use, "Do you have any friends that you want to take with?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:52 am
"There's always been something wrong with The World." Edin sighed and shook his head. "No, not really. So where are we going?" He checked his equipment and items, making sure he was somewhat prepared.  

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out