Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
How often do you think about yaoi? :| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KAORUisMINE

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:43 am
Folken Lacour de Fanel
it haunts me in my sleep too... all those cute guys ^_^
wanting ME twisted

OMG me too!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:43 am
All the time.
Even in my dreams.
xd

Hayatochi

ObREJECTive

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:36 pm
Tough question for me...my thoughts flow together so one minute I might be thinking about my fave anime then the next I'll think up of a yaoi plot line xd  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:42 pm
I think about it alot.  

dragonqueen20

Ibis Devin Tamarisk

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:45 pm
Wrong ? it's "How often do you think about anything else?" Ell I daydream in Yaoi, even when I'm driving.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:14 am
I think the worst part for me is when I'm trying to do something serious, like read 1984, and I'm just like "Okay, so Winston is tied down and... WAIT, I CAN'T THINK THAT!!!"

Or like, one time, one of my co-workers got ink on his face, and then the other one was like, "Dude, here, let me get it for you," and there was just this awkward moment where I was thinking, 'If this was Yaoi, somebody would be getting their shirt torn off right about now. WHY ISN'T THIS YAOI?!'

necrophagette

Wheezing Dabbler

14,600 Points
  • Bunstroyer 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Screeching Savior 100

xBriar_Rose

Aekea Mystic

20,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:21 pm
Yaoi is in my head all the time....it never leaves....and my friends are getting annoyed....i love it though  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:38 pm
Yagi_Yuki
Yaoi is in my head all the time....it never leaves....and my friends are getting annoyed....i love it though
Of course, we get annoyed. You have broken down into making daily activities and conversations into yaoi or worse. sweatdrop As for me, it truly never leaves. I was walking down the hallway at school and I saw a guy give another guy a rose. o.o It was rather cute, until the one guy threw it down. T.T  

darkdragon_illusion

Komute

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:05 pm
eveyday for a few hours 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:30 pm
Dream of Existence
The real question for me is.... When don't I think about yaoi?

rofl Well said!

Same here... It haunts my every thought...  

EternalDreaming

dark_shy_gurl

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:54 am
I think about it a lot. I'll be in the middle of school and be like I wonder what would happen it *insert pairing* would go do *whatever I'm in the mood for* and then I can't concentrate on whatever I'm doing at the time. Also I dream about it like every night. Most of the time it's just really hot sexy yaoi, but every once in a while I'll dream about a really cute fluffy pairing. redface  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:17 pm
Occasionally i find myself thinking, "if those two guys were in yaoi, they'd be so hot together" or "they'd be doing....." lol  

Death Lust Decay

1,100 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

` Nonagon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:46 pm
You really shouldn't have put this up for me to answer.

EXHIBIT A: Watching the the Third Spider-man movie.
Harry's like dying... and Peter's all teary over him, and MJ's being a b***h in the corner, and I was just like... If I were MJ, I'd definately tell Pete to kiss him.

EXHIBIT B:
I'm in the musical at my high school, and one of the mains jumps into the arms of the other, BRIDAL STYLE, and I die every time.

EXHIBIT C: Also related to the musicals in my school, last year I FULLY MISSED THE GAYNESS IN CABARET. D:

YES, EXHIBIT D IS HERE: Still about the musicals, one of the actors is gay, and his friend isn't and they're in a lot of scenes together, and we're all singing about love, and how great it is to be in it, and the people standing in couples are supposed to be all lovey-dovey and whatnot... and these two boys are in a coupling by complete accident, and so the straight one, to be funny, gets all up on the gay one, and just FLAT OUT says "I love you." in the middle of the number, and everyone just LAFFED. Just like that. Oh it was great. We couldn't get back into it for a full five minutes. The vocals teacher nearly had a fit, even though our director didn't care at all.

I died. For the second time. <333333 D:

(On a rather off topic note ^pretty much had to restrain myself from CAPSRAEPING that upther.)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:20 pm
` Nonagon
YES, EXHIBIT D IS HERE: Still about the musicals, one of the actors is gay, and his friend isn't and they're in a lot of scenes together, and we're all singing about love, and how great it is to be in it, and the people standing in couples are supposed to be all lovey-dovey and whatnot... and these two boys are in a coupling by complete accident, and so the straight one, to be funny, gets all up on the gay one, and just FLAT OUT says "I love you." in the middle of the number, and everyone just LAFFED. Just like that. Oh it was great. We couldn't get back into it for a full five minutes. The vocals teacher nearly had a fit, even though our director didn't care at all.

That... is not fair. How come you were there and not meeee?!!! D< xDDD <3333

I think about yaoi about 99.98% of the time. Fer reals.

&&& Now I won't look at 1984 the same again, EVER, Carnemire. xDDD

DemonAlchem1st

Pawn Of Ace - - x

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:31 pm
User Image
Once there was a darkness,
a deep and endless night,
you gave me everything you had
and oh,
you gave me light

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

i bumped up this thread. ninja

just about every single second of the day.
altho my daydreams can really get in the way of what i should be doing.
so instead of doing laundry, i would instead be drooling as i write a fanfic. XD
(altho don't do that at school. it can cause problems. =x )
but for some reason, i like dreaming about it instead.
it makes me proud and happy in a way to be that big a yaoi fan. XD
and it's totally interesting. something that feels real and that i would never think of.
(i'm so wierd. XP )

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces