Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ILU
  PPN and Destry <333
View Results

Yukihane

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:23 pm
Username/Name: Yukihane
Which .hack games have you played: Well, I haven't actually played any of the games myself, but I have watched my friend play them.
Which series have you seen/read: .Hack//Legend of Twilight, .Hack//Sign, and .Hack//Roots.
Who's your favorite character and why: Tabby, Aina, Sakubo, Tuskasa, and Elk. I love their character designs and they're just so cute.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:06 pm
Username/Name: Sidsaya
Which .hack games have you played: GU Vol 1.
Which series have you seen/read: Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet, some of Roots.
Who's your favorite character and why: I rather like Pi cause of her voice oddly enough. She is a great 'old hag' and for some reason she just really amuses me.  

Sidsaya

Finferwen

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:14 pm
Username/Name: <-- *points* (Or --> if it posts on that side)
Which .hack games have you played: Infection, Mutation, Rebirth and I'm playing Reminisce now. My stupid country won't release the GU games here, so I'm always behind. gonk
Which series have you seen/read: SIGN, Twilight Bracelet/Dusk, Roots, Alcor and some of AI Buster.
Who's your favorite character and why: ...Zelkova's Grunty? The swimming cans of fish are too cute. Or Kuhn. Let's go with Kuhn, because I'm shallow, like his voice and think GU!Magus is pretty. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:36 am
Username/Name: Pilotslover
Which .hack games have you played: Only the first four because they're the only ones out
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): The Twilight Bracelet, Another Birth, AI Buster (I and II) and the first character of the fan translated GU one.
Who's your favorite character and why: Tsukasa - Such a wonderfully complex little characeter. Elk - he's ... just so CUTE!

PL  

Pilotslover

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

haseothepkkplayer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:17 pm
Username/Name: Haseothepkkplayer

Which .hack games have you played: first 4 game, G.u 1 and G.u 2 and g.u 3
Which series have you seen/read: .hack//sigh, ok i like all of them
Who's your favorite character and why: Kuhhn, Yata and haseo

Kuhn : guy who love to Flirt with Women and have a good time
Yata : cool and know lot of suff about aida ( plus love the voice actor who does his voice which is Steve Blum
Haseo : tough sometime allways has a heart for people he meet  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:31 pm
Username/Name: Hidosai/Corey irl. If I had a "The World" username, I think it would be Lunarix, Solaris, or Zalexia.

Which .hack games have you played: All of them, except fragment(did that ever come out? sad )

Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): //Sign and i'm still in the middle of Roots, read a LOTB manga once

Who's your favorite character and why: Either Haseo or Endrance for G.U. and Blackrose and Balmung for the first 4 games. Haseo is a bad@$$ and Endrance...well, Endrance just rocks in any way possible. Blackrose doesn't take crap from anyone and Balmung is so...what's the word...noble.  

Hidosai

Avakar

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:46 pm
Username/Name: Avakar, real name: Jeff, my friends call me: Ein
Which .hack games have you played: All of them accept G.U. vol. 3 (replaying vol. 2)
Which series have you seen/read: All of them and all of them, and patiently waiting the release of the .hack//G.U. movie "Trilogy" WOOT!
Who's your favorite character and why: Krim because his confidence. Kuhn because he's player but has a heart of gold.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:16 pm
All the problems make me wanna go,

[~Username/Name: Deus De Saturnus. IRL, my name is Julia, but my friends call me Jay or Remus.

Which .hack games have you played?: .hack//Infection, Mutation, Outbreak, and .hack//G.U Rebirth. [ Am currently on hold for second G.U volume. Tuesday bby. ;D ]

Which series have you seen/read?: I own Legend of the Twilight (Manga and anime), have watched the full series of .hack//SIGN, and am starting ROOTS. (If I can find the feckin' episodes D<)

Who's your favorite character and why?: My favorite characters are Pi, Alkaid, Kuhn, and Haseo. (Lawl, I'm so indecisive XD)
Pi: I can't really say why. Something about her just draws me to her. Alkaid: I love her because she's loyal and a great friend, and she totally stands up for herself.
Kuhn: I wish he'd come on to me like that. ;_; (Really, I just love his character. He's such a nice guy)
Haseo: His bad boy act is just so endearing. ;DD
~]

Like a bad girl straight to video.

Sanus Ex Machina

Bednights

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:10 pm
Username/Name: Uke Endrance
Which .hack games have you played: i watched/played all .hack G.U
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): none >w<;;
Who's your favorite character and why:endrance because he is dead sexy  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:39 pm
Username/Name: Magnificent Dustmop. You can call me Curry I guess.
Which .hack games have you played: All of them up through Reminisce.
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): Sign, Liminality, Legend of the Twilight manga and anime, AI Buster, GIFT, a teeny bit of Roots.
Who's your favorite character and why: Aww! Don't make me choose! Um..right now it's Sakubo, just because I love the dual personality.

Magnificent Dustmop

RoleplayPirateNinjaZombie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:44 pm
Welcome all except for Uke Endrance D<

Hope you have tons of fun (doesn't that rhyme?)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:30 pm
HEY THERE, EVERYBODY.

I should have joined this guild a long time ago.

Username/Name: Arietis
Which .hack games have you played: Just G.U. (All three. ;D) But I REALLY REALLY WANT TO PLAY the first four games. Seriously.
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): .hack//SIGN, .hack//ROOTS, .hack//DUSK, and that's it. :<
Who's your favorite character and why: Good question. I can't really choose just one, but... Either Ovan or Atoli. I could go on FOREVER explaining why they're my favorites, but...like I said, that would take FOREVER. :<

Arietis

Empress Alkaid

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:30 pm
Username/Name: Empress Alkaid
Which .hack games have you played: .hack//G.U. Vol. 1 and 2
Which series have you seen/read: .Hack//Legend of Twilight, .Hack//Sign, and .Hack//Roots.
Who's your favorite character and why: ALKAID! Because of EVERYTHING about her!!!

See you guys around!

=D  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:48 pm
Username/Name: Ushigami, although I used to go by StrawberrieIceCream.
Which .hack games have you played: //Infection, and the whole //G.U. trilogy. By the time I started to really get into the original quadrilogy, the later three games were not available in stores. D:
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): I've watched the first couple episodes of //Sign and //Roots, but to my personal tastes, found both appalling, and despite my efforts, couldn't bring myself to continue watching them. I haven't touched the manga yet, although the 4-koma are hilarious.
Who's your favorite character and why: Haseo, which is funny, because usually I never end up fancying the main protagonist of a game. Haseo starts out as a real jerk to practically everyone in the game, and reacted rather realistically compared to other game heroes, which I found fascinating. Right up behind Haseo, though, would probably be Piros. He's got the job I want, and I love his personality.

I also take an almost sadistic pleasure in how he can terrify Haseo sometimes. xd  

Ushigami

4,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Rukoga

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:48 pm
Username/Name: Rukoga
Which .hack games have you played: the first .hack games unfortantly ive only played vol 2 and 3 of the old games ive played and beat all the G.U. games and currently play a fan made The World game ((waiting for R:2 thats coming in winter <3))
Which series have you seen/read: I havent read any of the manga yet but ive seen most of .hack//Sign,Legend of the twilight bracelet and all of Roots
Who's your favorite character and why: Tabby,Tsukasa,Subaru,Haseo,Saku,Atoli,Pi,Elk,Mia,Balmung,and Kite.The Reasons i like them are many but I like the uniqueness of each character Tabby's Hyper and cheerfulness,Tsukasa not too sure why i just liked her alot <3,Subaru since she believed in justice in her own way,Haseo cause he is very encouraging,Saku since shes hyper like tabby but shes got a attitude which adds to her cuteness,Atoli since she is always kind and thoughtful,Pi cause she was serious but at the same time had a fun side sometimes lol,Elk Mia Balmung and kite were my favorites in the old .hack games all i got to say about them

Thanks for having me  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games