Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
A Proper Introduction - [Introduce Yourself] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Razorblade`Allergy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:06 pm
User Image
Ooohh.. hi! xD
Hmm.. some secret hiding base must have told you my secret.
ninja

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:04 pm
Something like that. xD

PrimeRibby
Captain

Razorblade`Allergy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:27 pm
User Image
-sighs-
This is the last time I'm ever going to tell secrets from a secret base.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:35 pm
Hi people. 3nodding

Name: Samantha but please call me Sami.

Birthday: March 16th

Favorite Song: Camisado

Favorite Band Besides P.A.T.D: Hmm.. Never thought about it.

Hobbies: Listening to music, Hanging out with my friends, Skateboarding, Almost any sport, Straightening my hair, Eyeliner heart , Going Places, Playing GTH2 and DDR.

Nice to meet you all.

Infected Desire

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:34 pm
HawthorneKage
Hi people. 3nodding

Name: Samantha but please call me Sami.

Birthday: March 16th

Favorite Song: Camisado

Favorite Band Besides P.A.T.D: Hmm.. Never thought about it.

Hobbies: Listening to music, Hanging out with my friends, Skateboarding, Almost any sport, Straightening my hair, Eyeliner heart , Going Places, Playing GTH2 and DDR.

Nice to meet you all.

Welcome to the P!ATD Fan Guild! I find it funny how you including straightening your hair as a hobby. xDD <33

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:09 pm
Okay, well.
Yayy :]
I'm on this guild.
Kaykay, well, I'm Beatrice.
Say it right, Be-ya-trees.
'ehhee.
I'm filipino.
Asian, which means.
I like, PACD &&Fall Out Boy.
I'll be unique, nice, funn, dorky or whatever.
I like reading HP books.
And other series books.
Hobbies are,
COMPUTER x]
Television.Reading.
Umm...
&&Stuff. 4laugh
'tehhhee.

I'm not a wannabe or mean.
And, the moment of truth...
THE END.

Brain-Wash

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:25 pm
Brain-Wash
Okay, well.
Yayy :]
I'm on this guild.
Kaykay, well, I'm Beatrice.
Say it right, Be-ya-trees.
'ehhee.
I'm filipino.
Asian, which means.
I like, PACD &&Fall Out Boy.
I'll be unique, nice, funn, dorky or whatever.
I like reading HP books.
And other series books.
Hobbies are,
COMPUTER x]
Television.Reading.
Umm...
&&Stuff. 4laugh
'tehhhee.

I'm not a wannabe or mean.
And, the moment of truth...
THE END.

Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:48 am
hey =) I'm here now xD

Well what can I tell you about me... my Name is Anna, my birthday is 26. July, I'm 20 now and I live in Austria.

I'm a Fan of panic since I saw there first video at television. It was on gotv an austrian music channel with mostly alternative, rock, punk music and stuff like that. well yea... i saw there video and loved there music. I turned my iTunes on and bought there song "I write sins not tragedies", I've got the whole album now xD I think it was 2 months after I saw there video on gotv when I was on there concert in vienna. It was really great xD maybe a little bit too many young girls, but it was very cool xD They played great and I sang every song. Yea... that's music that I like biggrin I like many songs, but I think my favorite one is "the only difference between martyrdom and suicide is press coverage"!

Well yea, I hope to have some fun here and nice to meet you guys. Oh and something else... i know my english is not the best 'cause I'm german so please don't say something rude about my bad english xD  

AmazingNurse

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:12 pm
AmazingNurse
hey =) I'm here now xD

Well what can I tell you about me... my Name is Anna, my birthday is 26. July, I'm 20 now and I live in Austria.

I'm a Fan of panic since I saw there first video at television. It was on gotv an austrian music channel with mostly alternative, rock, punk music and stuff like that. well yea... i saw there video and loved there music. I turned my iTunes on and bought there song "I write sins not tragedies", I've got the whole album now xD I think it was 2 months after I saw there video on gotv when I was on there concert in vienna. It was really great xD maybe a little bit too many young girls, but it was very cool xD They played great and I sang every song. Yea... that's music that I like biggrin I like many songs, but I think my favorite one is "the only difference between martyrdom and suicide is press coverage"!

Well yea, I hope to have some fun here and nice to meet you guys. Oh and something else... i know my english is not the best 'cause I'm german so please don't say something rude about my bad english xD

Wow, thats cool you speak German.
I'm half German but I live in the states and can't speak it.
Welcome to the P!ATD Fan Guild! <3

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:52 pm
Hi, I was invited to join this guild by `Primerib so here I am. biggrin

Well, I am Canadian, and I'm 22 days younger than Spencer (you do the math there). It makes me feel really lazy being the same age as the band. There was an interview thing in AP where Brendon said he was just happy that he wasn't making smoothies in a mall which is basically my job... yeah it was a depressing day. Anyway, my favourite song is Build God, Then We'll Talk so I'm really looking forward to the next album. I have seen Panic! twice live and they were really good. At one they did a cover of Elenor Rigby and only my sister and I knew all the lyrics (at least of the people around us). It was pretty funny.

What else? Hobbies? Okay, I love music, I don't sing 'cause most people would like to retain their hearing, I like doing origami and I make some jewellery.

Wow I wrote a lot. sweatdrop  

[lucky.stars]

GummiBear13

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:19 pm
Hi everyone my name is Krysta Briley. I am fourteen years old and live in Ohio. I never liked P!@TD at first until I listened to their other songs on their Myspace. And the next day I got their cd and I fell in love. Okay now a little about me. I have brown hair and I am really short. I love to sing and I have been in Choir for the past 4 years. I plan to continue it in High School. My favorite bands are Green Day, Panic! At the Disco (of course), Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, and a little bit of Good Charlotte. And I guess thats about it. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:49 pm
My Name is Stephen
Stephen is boy
Stephen is 16
Stephen plays bass guitar
Stephen loves musica
Stephen is friendly
Stephen lives in a tree
Stephen is vegan
Stephen attacks brick walls
Stephen is chaos
Stephen is I

PIRATE No.7

yeshirra14

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:12 pm
im stehpanie
im 16
my bday is 10/16
my fav p!atd song is time to dance
another band i really like is evanescence
my hobblies r listenin 2 music, hangin w/ my friends, bein w/ my bf, and just livin life  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:03 pm
[lucky.stars]
Hi, I was invited to join this guild by `Primerib so here I am. biggrin

Well, I am Canadian, and I'm 22 days younger than Spencer (you do the math there). It makes me feel really lazy being the same age as the band. There was an interview thing in AP where Brendon said he was just happy that he wasn't making smoothies in a mall which is basically my job... yeah it was a depressing day. Anyway, my favourite song is Build God, Then We'll Talk so I'm really looking forward to the next album. I have seen Panic! twice live and they were really good. At one they did a cover of Elenor Rigby and only my sister and I knew all the lyrics (at least of the people around us). It was pretty funny.

What else? Hobbies? Okay, I love music, I don't sing 'cause most people would like to retain their hearing, I like doing origami and I make some jewellery.

Wow I wrote a lot. sweatdrop

Hello! Welcome to the P!ATD Fan Guild. Did you seen Panic! on both of their headliners, or did you attend a festival?

PrimeRibby
Captain

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:05 pm
GummiBear13
Hi everyone my name is Krysta Briley. I am fourteen years old and live in Ohio. I never liked P!@TD at first until I listened to their other songs on their Myspace. And the next day I got their cd and I fell in love. Okay now a little about me. I have brown hair and I am really short. I love to sing and I have been in Choir for the past 4 years. I plan to continue it in High School. My favorite bands are Green Day, Panic! At the Disco (of course), Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, and a little bit of Good Charlotte. And I guess thats about it. mrgreen

Welcome to the P!ATD Fan Guild! <3

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games