Reply Role Playing Hall [Do all your roleplaying here]
A Pokemon's Life Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

evil homer 91

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:32 pm
eek um one WILL SOME ONE TELL ME WHY NO ONE IS TELLING ME ABOUT THEAS STONES and two sweatdrop I dont know eany electric moves  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:15 am
Lira nodded and grabbed specs. She jumped onto the water thanks to Bob's Mobile Orb, and grinned at the other two. "Yet another adventure, adn we're off again. Thanks Kyogre, seeya. C'mon guys!" she grinned and ran after Bob, Lee and the unknown pokemon.  

Lolvy

The Only Fox Prince

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:34 am
Slash had already thanked kyogre and was sprinting ahead through the trees and out into the clearing to help restrain the victim.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:03 pm
"I'll tell you about the stones LATER! We've got other things to focus on here! Dang... no thunder wave?" Bob looked back, and not seeing anybody else, he knew it was up to him. "Rock Tomb!"
The red figure stopped moving, as rocks came up from the ground and surrounded it. Bursting into the clearing, Bob was able to see that it was a Grumpig. He swooped down and landed lightly, forgetting for a moment about the pokemon on his back and standing up straight. "Er... sorry, Lee."  

Zapatorf
Crew

evil homer 91

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:49 pm
" evil urge to kill rising"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:42 am
Lira sighed, realising she wouldnt catch up till minutes later. She stopped and teleported herself and Blazer to the clearing in a wink of blue. In the clearing she walked over to look at Grumpig. "Hey, we have the spanner-thrower!" she said excitedly.  

Lolvy

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:55 pm
Not surprised that she had found him so quickly, Bob gave Lira a blank look. "Does spanner mean wrench? Ah, never mind."
Walking up to the Grumpig, he glared at him as menacingly as a Heracross could.
"What do you know about a Stone of Sorrow?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:43 am
*Blazer appeared in a inferno* "So this is Grumpig well if were going to find the Stone Of Sorrow we are going to need all the help we can get k"  

Pieguy677

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:27 pm
"He's not talking. And I don't think he's on our side, Blazer."

Looking down at the Grumpig, he had an idea.
"Hey, Lira, Slash.... do either of you think you could get the information from him with psychic?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:46 pm
"Why dont we knock some sense into his tiny little head *cracks his only three knuckles* twisted  

Pieguy677

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

The Darkspine

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:18 pm
Nickname:Jonathan

Species razz ichu

Accessory:A dark blue ocarina

Popularity:semi-Known

Personality:A very strong willed little fighter, he will do what ever it takes to save his freinds, hes easily angerd

Bio:One day he was playing with his bet freind leaf the bulbasaur, they were an exploration team. when, suddenley a vortex opened in the ground devouring leaf and jonathan, now jonathan is on a quest to find leaf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:22 am
Stepping up to the Grumpig, he gave it a choice. Tell what it knew, or stay here forever. The Grumpig looked defiant, until Bob turned around to leave, and the Grumpig broke.
"Wish Cave! It's in Wish Cave!"
A grin broke on Bob's face, until the weight of what he had said came crashing down on him.

"Wish Cave?" A few moments passed, and then it hit him.
"How high?" he asked, dreading the answer.

"I don't know!" The Grumpig wailed. "I lost it to a Skarmory. I was trying to get out of there and got lost!"

Well, at least we don't have to go far in there.
"Okay then," Bob said, "where were you going to take the stone?"
"A Kangaskhan. He said he'd pay me."

Bob looked at the Grumpig, then looked around at everyone else. "Anyone got something to say before I let him go?"  

Zapatorf
Crew

Pieguy677

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:32 pm
I do" Blaze said calmly *en haled** screams* LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Lugia calmly landed "what do you want now Blazer" Lugia dragly said. "get all of us to the wish cave" Blazer commanded. "fine" lugia agreed "Hop on guys" Blazer said  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:45 pm
"all right no clue what were doing but don't care any....wait" lee sniffs the air picking up a sent leaving him a look of exasperation "oh no not him" a old gruff voice responded "well well well look what crawled out of the sewer" "durin" upon a turn around a combusken garbed in a dark red cloak leaving only his hands,witch feathers were a dirty yellow-green, and pure white eyes visible. "good to see you now on our way to MY stone" lee sighed hop id on lugia "I'm not even going to start with you ya undead bag a bones"  

evil homer 91

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:49 pm
"But I will. YOUR stone?" Bob looked at what looked like a strange Combusken and glared. "What do you want with the Stones?"  
Role Playing Hall [Do all your roleplaying here]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff