Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Your first ever Yaoi Couple~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slipping Fox

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:55 pm
Mmm well i actually found the yaoi fandom through fanfiction.net. Let's just say i had no idea what a 'lemon' was, and basically Kurama/Hiei stuck xD (Yu Yu Hakusho)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:36 pm
My first Yaoi couple was Sasunaru and I'm still addicted to it. 3nodding  

Yugiohfan12

xXXxDarkxAngelxXXx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:48 pm
Ah, sweet memories. My first pairing, is Yuki/Shuichi from Gravitation. It was an immediate addiction and started a life long obsession. LOL  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:31 am
Yukito/Toya from Cardcaptor Sakura and (don't laugh!) Marik and Bakura from Yu-Gi-Oh! XDDD  

Bucky_Rogers

8,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Aurumfae

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:14 pm
My first slash couple was done with real people lol XD

Chris Cornell and Eddie Vedder (bandslash ftw!)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:09 pm
I started with a shounen ai that could be debated whether or not it was actually a yaoi, then I was exposed to Gravitation, so Yuki and Shuichi would be my firsts, then a high school senior friend of mine showed me Junjou Romantica, trying to freak me out, but I don't think he realised that I'd already been around that kind of stuff for a while blaugh  

The Dark Side of Desire

4,975 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Ose_93

Dedicated Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:29 pm
Oh my, I do not know if I can accurately recall my first couple. I suppose it was Yuki/Shuichi. This is what opened my eyes to the homoerotica.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:07 pm
Gill/Raven and cheshire cat from Pandora hearts  

Mysterious Painter

Lonely Smoker

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:34 pm

First pairing that got me into yaoi...

Koga/InuYasha.

stare

Though that quickly shifted to Naruto/Sasuke, and that was the first true favorite pairing I developed in the yaoi genre.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:38 pm
Shuichi/Yuki was probably my first. They opened the door to yaoi for me. I never went back. <3

Wumps

Tipsy Tipper

Ebony_Machelle

5,400 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:30 pm
I use to love reading all types of story but after I found a NaruSasu story on the internet one time I immediately fell in love with heart NaruSasu and SasuNaru heart pairings...then I started reading other Naruto Yaoi pairings with my favorite characters form naruto (which are all guys) I never really liked an girls from Naruto even before I knew about Yaoi. After that I found and anime called heart kirepapa heart (which is my favorite anime) and i fell in love with Yaoi completely. I just started reading all kinds of manga and fanfics....and watching all types of yaoi anime.

So it all started with Naruto and Sasuke  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:48 pm
my first was Shu-chan and Yuki from Gravitation  

LazyButler

Sgt Darkwolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:17 am
First ever yaoi couple that I liked? Hmmm....
I think it was either Kouga x Inuyasha from Inuyasha or Hei x Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho.
What got me into yaoi was the anime Papa to Kiss in the Dark that I stumbled upon when I was young. xD;  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 1:57 pm
I couldn't believe it myself but the first yaoi couple I ever was interested in was from Digimon, when I first watched it as a kid, when it first came out. I've been into yaoi all this time...

The pairing was Tai/Matt...I really don't know why, but when I was watching that episode where they fought, and rolled around hitting each other. My mind took a nosedive into the gutter...and it's pretty much stayed there...I can't watch Digimon without thinking that...

Sad isn't it?  

OokamiValkire

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Fin Raziel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:11 pm
My first couple was Tony and WooHyuk from the Korean group H.O.T. They weren't even my favorite members of the band, but the fanfic I read of them got me totally into yaoi anyway.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff