Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Off Topic Discussion
Off- Topic Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 9:29 pm
hanyou-kagome
.Prince Snivellus.
Fatal Ignorance, I shall tell you what a great person once said. domokun

hanyou-kagome
For your first offense: I don't blame you. I've grown a little annoyed at the populace of Gaia, I stick to the HP Subforums and this guild (lately this Guild more then the Forums). GD has become nothing but a CB in disguise, and ED is filled with a bunch of snobs who think they know best and unless you're a regular you can't post. I'll occasionally go to the Word Games in GD when I'm bored or need gold, but frankly I don't like to bother. As my friend (who has left Gaia) says: "Gaia's turning into one of those commercial places like Neopets, at first it was fun, a bunch of cool people, things to do, things to talk about, but now it's all about the image and McDonald toys and money. They don't care about the people just the look." For your second offense: A banner for this guild? They suck... wink

I was too lazy to think up anything myself. I agree with her, so might as well but it there! ninja

I've gotten in trouble for my sig once. It had a pic of stick figures have discreet sex. It was a long time ago, when I was a newb. Months later, I added it again, and I didn't receive any problems from it... So I think that the mods are a bit prejudice against newbies. Neh. >_<

Yeah...yeah they are...pisses me off, because all n00bs are newbs, but not all newbs are n00bs! You know?

Either way...Much love! I was quoted! heart cool

you should feel special.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 10:16 pm
Lunar_Blade
I wish I could fly....

I can fly... It is fun.  

Phoenix_Night

Chisuchina

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 7:06 pm
roflmao, I've never seen this guild so alive XD just goes to show what can happen when the forums go down eh? I've been fishing in Durem for the past hour. Finally got tired of it. I still had the entire bottom row of my bucket to fill XD XD  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 1:39 am
Chisuchina
roflmao, I've never seen this guild so alive XD just goes to show what can happen when the forums go down eh? I've been fishing in Durem for the past hour. Finally got tired of it. I still had the entire bottom row of my bucket to fill XD XD

Hehehe, fishing is addictive. It's a damn good way to pass the time. I used to do it a lot until I decided that my time would be better spent in the HP subforum. XD  

Graphiti Skies

Rusty Muffin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 6:04 am
Chisuchina
I wish I could fish.

I'm horrible at that game, never catch anything. xd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:55 am
Phoenix_Night
Lunar_Blade
I wish I could fly....

I can fly... It is fun.

So can I! *flaps arms really really hard*  

Rainbow Viscera

Rusty Muffin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 5:50 pm
Xennlynadey
Phoenix_Night
Lunar_Blade
I wish I could fly....

I can fly... It is fun.

So can I! *flaps arms really really hard*
Do you know I actually tried that when I was little?

Fell off my porch three times. xd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:29 pm
Wooo, it's my birthday in two weeks! yaya!  

Phoenix_Night

Rusty Muffin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:32 pm
Phoenix_Night
Wooo, it's my birthday in two weeks! yaya!
Yay!

Mine is in...almost three months. xd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 8:21 pm
Graphiti Skies
Chisuchina

Hehehe, fishing is addictive. It's a damn good way to pass the time. I used to do it a lot until I decided that my time would be better spent in the HP subforum. XD

blaugh hehe :3  

Chisuchina

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

.Le Petit Ecolier.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:38 pm
.Prince Snivellus.
Fatal Ignorance, I shall tell you what a great person once said. domokun

hanyou-kagome
For your first offense: I don't blame you. I've grown a little annoyed at the populace of Gaia, I stick to the HP Subforums and this guild (lately this Guild more then the Forums). GD has become nothing but a CB in disguise, and ED is filled with a bunch of snobs who think they know best and unless you're a regular you can't post. I'll occasionally go to the Word Games in GD when I'm bored or need gold, but frankly I don't like to bother. As my friend (who has left Gaia) says: "Gaia's turning into one of those commercial places like Neopets, at first it was fun, a bunch of cool people, things to do, things to talk about, but now it's all about the image and McDonald toys and money. They don't care about the people just the look." For your second offense: A banner for this guild? They suck... wink

I was too lazy to think up anything myself. I agree with her, so might as well but it there! ninja

I've gotten in trouble for my sig once. It had a pic of stick figures have discreet sex. It was a long time ago, when I was a newb. Months later, I added it again, and I didn't receive any problems from it... So I think that the mods are a bit prejudice against newbies. Neh. >_<

eek
We found that back when we were at Molly Hurd's house, on the computer.
3nodding

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 9:30 pm
Holy crap, are any of you following the story? All I can say:

NICE SHORTS IAN XD XD  

Chisuchina

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 9:50 pm
Chisuchina

NICE SHORTS IAN XD XD

Check the sig man...check the sig... xd  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 9:55 pm
Chisuchina

NICE SHORTS IAN XD XD

You think? xd I like GINO! He's uber sexy! xd  

Osom

Cluttered Cat

11,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Chisuchina

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 10:03 pm
.Prince Snivellus.
Chisuchina

NICE SHORTS IAN XD XD

You think? xd I like GINO! He's uber sexy! xd

homawgawd, those 4 months floating in the ocean did him good. Oh, and on the latest part:

LIAM YOU b*****d!!!!! scream scream scream scream scream  
Off Topic Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games