Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
AAG's Office Center Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blazen_Raven
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

10,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:25 pm
hey right...i thought so too...
i guess it's not fun until your parents get off your back and stop ruling over your life! scream mad stressed  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:29 pm
Yeah, but unless you can get a place of your own, you life is theirs. crying  

Syrotek
Crew

AnimeSeeker7

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:58 pm
but u still pay visits and u have to give money..and also..the phone calls  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 8:42 pm
Not really. After I move out, I'm cutting all ties with my dad. xp Oh, what were we talking about? xd  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

violet faerie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 8:54 pm
Well, I know Iya-chan your pretty good at checking this thread...because of my status...I was trying to round up the players from the sign ups...Well I'm leaving AAG in yours and Kaidou's hands until I get back permamently...I hope ^^ So take good of it blaugh 3nodding I'm counting on ya ^^

Basically the new thing is...I have 3 weeks to prove i can live without the internet, do all this stuff htey want me to do, And if i can help pay the cost of living...than i'll be back on....if not....*plays horrible music* so thats all i'm gonna talk about now, I dont like sharing problemness, I feel bad....so thats just keepin ya up to date...if ya see me posting a lot, it'll be when i'm at work, my messengers will be on my phone ^^

Until I post again ^^ xd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 9:23 pm
violet_faerie
Well, I know Iya-chan your pretty good at checking this thread...because of my status...I was trying to round up the players from the sign ups...Well I'm leaving AAG in yours and Kaidou's hands until I get back permamently...I hope ^^ So take good of it blaugh 3nodding I'm counting on ya ^^

Basically the new thing is...I have 3 weeks to prove i can live without the internet, do all this stuff htey want me to do, And if i can help pay the cost of living...than i'll be back on....if not....*plays horrible music* so thats all i'm gonna talk about now, I dont like sharing problemness, I feel bad....so thats just keepin ya up to date...if ya see me posting a lot, it'll be when i'm at work, my messengers will be on my phone ^^

Until I post again ^^ xd
O_O NOOOOOO~!!!!!!!!! WHO WILL I CORRUPT NOW~?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?! gonk crying domokun xp scream sweatdrop eek sad stare sweatdrop cry exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

AnimeSeeker7

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 6:14 pm
just ta tell i'm gonna get a new profile..and well..use my old profile AniC7 to quit gaia..hehe well see ya  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 3:41 pm
o_O  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

Blazen_Raven
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

10,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 3:44 pm
lol lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 5:50 pm
To Azzy: You can always try it on me. But I'm just a hard head who wouldn't listen so that's no fun.

To vf-chan: Aiy, you will be greatly missed. 3nodding We await your return. And as for the contest thing.....I'll notify him that he can ask me for help whenever he needs it. That's your contest leaving in his care, I'm just another mod who would help it when help is needed. 3nodding

To AS7: ...hmm, can't you just change your avi name?  

Syrotek
Crew

DarkPrinceGennai

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 8:12 am
iya..i changed my avi name twice before...i know how it works..so don't bother  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 2:47 pm
i think this is the right place to ask this

this for chibi-chan...mostly.

I saw you have a partership with another guild. How do that work?

I was wondering because I'm questing for a guild, as some of you know already.

And no, for those who didn't know this, I now quitting this guild.

It was my first guild that I joined on gaia so I'm staying put here.  

Blazen_Raven
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

10,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 3:51 pm
Ah, with our allied guilds we'll have joint events with them and help them when the battle system comes out. I'm Communications Ambassador (mod placement) for a Negima guild, and SLJ (captain of that guild) and we both thought it would be a good idea to be allied guilds. X3

When you get you're guild, Raven, I'm sure we'll have a very strong alliance with each other. =3

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 5:15 pm
okay..back to Ani7..i'm too picky  

AnimeSeeker7

Blazen_Raven
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

10,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 2:16 pm
ChibiTotoro222
Ah, with our allied guilds we'll have joint events with them and help them when the battle system comes out. I'm Communications Ambassador (mod placement) for a Negima guild, and SLJ (captain of that guild) and we both thought it would be a good idea to be allied guilds. X3

When you get you're guild, Raven, I'm sure we'll have a very strong alliance with each other. =3

thats what i was wondering because once i get my guild i would like our guilds to be allies! blaugh  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games