Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Life Issues & Fashion
~*The Rantbox*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is Ranting a good stress reliever?
The best!
25%
 25%  [ 12 ]
I think Art is a better outlet
18%
 18%  [ 9 ]
Stress??? WHAT STRESS??? *twitch twitch*
56%
 56%  [ 27 ]
Total Votes : 48

Ascher

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:18 pm
*forgets about rant and writing project and goes off to watch Lord of the Rings*

*o*

AND MY AXE!!!!! scream  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:50 am
The start of school approaches tomorow to suck away my remaining energy with incessant little gremlins, and bigger gremlins that should know better by now. Also adding to this discomfort is the idiocy of at least half of the teachers at my school who neither know nor care about what they are talking about. Could be worse I suppose, at least I know longer have to take PE.
But then again, pegging balls at morons was always a good stress relese, especially if your accurate enough to hit em between those empty eyes.  

2on

xenerayx

Versatile Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:36 am
redface
xene hates it when you start getting the feeling that you're going to sneeze, and rampant build up occurrs, you're at the brink of sneezing...tears in your eyes...

...and then nothing. >.<

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:03 am
xenerayx
redface
xene hates it when you start getting the feeling that you're going to sneeze, and rampant build up occurrs, you're at the brink of sneezing...tears in your eyes...

...and then nothing. >.<

Try looking into a light when you get that feeling.  

zz1000zz
Crew

xenerayx

Versatile Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:04 am
zz1000zz
xenerayx
redface

...and then nothing. >.<

Why does that work? sweatdrop

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:10 am
xenerayx
zz1000zz
xenerayx
redface

...and then nothing. >.<

Why does that work? sweatdrop

I was told it does, but I never tried it. Lights and I do not get along.  

zz1000zz
Crew

xenerayx

Versatile Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:15 am
zz1000zz

I was told it does, but I never tried it. Lights and I do not get along.
Hmm...I'll have to try that. Thank you.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 7:11 am
I'm home from school today pretending to be sick. I do this kinda often, actually. Here's why:
I ******** hate my school. It is the shittiest, most run-down place EVER. Granted, they FINALLY got around to starting the ******** construction on the new high school (after the 5 towns in the district have been arguing over it for the last gods-know-how-many years), but the construction itself has caused the WORST conditions I've ever seen. We are givin 5 min to get from 1 class to another, but with the construction, it can take you 10 min to get ANYWHERE, especially because they've closed off so many stairways so all 4k+ kids in the school are trying to go up and down the same 3 tiny stairwells at once, then you get to class a minute late (if you're lucky) after being shoved around the halls like a pinball, and the teacher bitches at you for being maybe half a minute late. Sometimes, I really just wanna sock them in the face. They're teachers, so of course they won't get shoved around as much. Then there's the basement floor, which we call the dungeon, which was supposed to have been closed off by now, but they're so lacking in space that they shoved some classes down there. The ******** WIRING and FOUNDATION is visible- there's no ceiling, which leaves wiring and pipes and all sorts of crap exposed, there's construction being done right above and next to us (yesterday we had a crane swinging metal beams next to us) and the floors, walls, and everything is bare- THERE'S A ******** DOOR DOWN THERE THAT SAYS 'WARNING: ASBESTOS'- WTF!? scream Then, our cafeteria is actually what was the gym last year, cause they closed the cafeteria off- we have no hot lunches (I didn't think school food COULD get any shittier, but i was wrong) and barely any space. The plumbing in that building is always breaking, which doesn't help that they keep closing bathrooms to try to prevent kids from smoking in them (ya, like THAT'S gonna work) so sometimes you have to travel across the school to go to the bathroom, missing a good chunk of classtime. The school district is so ******** broke that I don't even know how they're paying for the school, but lunch is $2- on Tuesday and Thursday, we have pizza- THEY CHARGE $2 FOR A ******** SLICE OF PIZZA! Up until this semester, we had no gym (they just finished it- kinda, the track isn't put in and they screwed it up and have to redo the floor) so they shoved the gym classes in wherever they could fit em.
Then there's the ******** bus. The district is made up of 5 towns in the area which are pretty small. So, my high school is fairly far away (in one of the other towns). My bus ride is and hour long- I have to get up at 6 to get the bus at 6:30 (school starts at 7:30) and I get home at 3 (school gets out at 2). Because the district is so cheap, they have less buses (we don't even have a late bus anymore). My bus is packed WAY beyond capacity- and it doesn't help that we keep getting new kids on our route. My bus driver's a bit of a loon, but that's not really abnormal for a bus driver.
Then there's the KIDS at my school. I won't go TOO into detail, as I could make a whole rant on this one aspect, but I have reasons. This may sound like I'm whining and feeling sorry for myself, but, it's how I feel and always have felt about these kids. I went to my town's elementary school until 3rd grade. They then deemed me a SPED (because of my ADHD) and put me in a SPED class in another town's school. The kids at my original school didn't like me, and I can see their reasons, since back then I wasn't medicated for my ADHD, and I DID act a little weird. I always felt really left out and such because I really didn't have anyone to relate to back then. When I went to my new school, I was in the SPED class, so kids automatically deemed me as being an outcast. When they sent me to ANOTHER town's middle school for the district SPED program, same thing. So finally, I get to high school, and already about half the populus of the school knows me and, suffice to say, does not think highly of me. And, as I'm sure we all know, when you're unpopular with some kids, everyone else follows suit, not wanting to be friends with the 'weird kid'. The only buddies I really have are from the grade above, me, since most of the anime fans are in that grade, it seems. Being an anime fan, and also a good student, I'm also seen as a nerd, but...well, I am one.
I think my rant is done for now... stare  

Kitsoru

ceilisidhe

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 1:58 pm
...gun...

Yes, the x-box game. Your first trial is to kill-and scalp-a large group of Apaches. The designer's only defence is that it's okay because you only get to kill the indians which attack you first. Never mind the fact they're attacking in the first place is in response to a raid on their village or the fact the main character bemoans the fact he has to let some of them live...
If the game were called "gas the jew" or "enslave blackie" there'd be immediate and decisive action-with violence from the J.D.L or Panthers if need be, but it's still perfectly fine to perpetuate the genocide of the Amerindian people?! What The ********! <******** Activision, the pissant clap-infested pukes.
*takes a footman's warhammer to every Activision game I own with intent of sending the shards to the company in ******** piece of s**t rat-assed bastards...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 1:48 am
Kitsoru
I'm home from school today pretending to be sick.

Hopefully they'll realise its dangerous by the time someone gets a chunk of plaster dropped on their head or falls into a pit in the floor.  

2on

ceilisidhe

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 4:12 pm
I can't tell you how pissed I am at mulers - yes, those who create a cute mule account for the purpose of acquiring pity trades from those who are kind to newbs. I purchased a brown giftbox for 3095 at market from a loaded-down to the point of falling over avatar and no more than 2 min. later someone Pmed me asking if they could buy it from me for 3 items totaling 2100...said they were new and hoping for oldbie kindness. As if just anyone has access to who purchased what. I checked profile and this person posted once in 3 years-begging for gold.In the B*^&HS "charity" thread. A guild trace showed both parties to belong to 5 guilds...2 owned by the conniving B*^&H. The "newb" was mod of both. Yeah. Newbie. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight. I despise people like that. Frikin' n00b.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:12 pm
ceilisidhe
...gun...

Yes, the x-box game. Your first trial is to kill-and scalp-a large group of Apaches. The designer's only defence is that it's okay because you only get to kill the indians which attack you first. Never mind the fact they're attacking in the first place is in response to a raid on their village or the fact the main character bemoans the fact he has to let some of them live...
If the game were called "gas the jew" or "enslave blackie" there'd be immediate and decisive action-with violence from the J.D.L or Panthers if need be, but it's still perfectly fine to perpetuate the genocide of the Amerindian people?! What The ********! <******** Activision, the pissant clap-infested pukes.
*takes a footman's warhammer to every Activision game I own with intent of sending the shards to the company in ******** piece of s**t rat-assed bastards...

*blinks and reads again* please tell me that that's not true....that's got to be one of the worst game premises ever conceived.......activision's really done it this time...*joins in the game smashing protest*  

Isobel Bellamy

Polaree

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 8:29 pm
I just got a deficiantcy (is that spelled right?) in history! And the nerve of that woman! See said I have a lack of focus, and crossed out the "in class" part! Is she trying to say I don't care about anything!? WTF! WTF! I hate her sooooo much! If I didn't pay $82 for a stupid test that she's not even preparing me for, I would drop that class like a hot potato! I hope she falls down a flight of stairs and lands on that ugly little mutt of hers!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 2:43 pm
Ranting is the ultimate stress reliver. I need help. I don't know what I am. I have nearly perfect night vision, exelent hearing, smell, est. I like blood but I feed off emotions like deppression and hate. I can astral project and I'm telepathic. What the ******** am I? I'm so confused. Please PM me if you know what the ******** I am.  

Pain_of_Insanity

1,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

This Panda

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:12 pm
George W. Bush is the biggest ******** ever and when I say ever, I mean Like..... EVER! domokun I hope we can get d**k Chenney to 'Misfire' right into his ******** head.... twisted  
Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games