Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Films through the eyes of a YAOI FAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am I a perv?
  YES! You're abusing your right as a yaoi fan!!
  Kinda, it depends on who you're slasing (Disney characters r just WRONG!!)
  NO! You're not a true BL fan if you can't use your imagination...
View Results

Hal B Noire

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:18 pm
Sometimes. For some reason I can't seem to slash couples as well if they're real, though I'd like to try....  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:31 pm
yeah i've done that to  

protecterofelements

Honourable123

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:07 pm
I just can't stop myself - I slash everything...
Anime
Manga
Books
Films
Bands
History
Guys in my year
Guys I see next to each other on the bus (technically I'd already spotted them as a potential slash couple at school... sweatdrop ninja )
Inanimate objects ( eek )

You really don't even want to know what goes through my mind most of the time...

We were watching Schindler's List in history, and I was thinking: Schindler and Goth should so get together... Ignoring the fact that Goth is really just a murderer, and they're totally different... ... OMG! eek Their faces were literally inches apart... xd ... sweatdrop
I've even started slashing characters from different books together - at the moment I think I like Mirar/Dannyl best, just 'cause the're alike in quite a few ways. 3nodding The author (of both trilogies) so obviously likes slash though, the trilogy Dannyl's from (The Black Magician Trilogy by Trudi Canavan - read it) has a slash couple. So cute. 4laugh

Kinda went off-topic, there... ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:28 pm
Geraldine Way
I slash absolutely everything. TV-shows, movies, books, bands, moviestars ... you name it. And I do it all the time. It's my life.

Same. Heck I slash people IRL. And not just celebs, I'm talking 'bout REAL PEOPLE THAT I PeRSONALLY INTERACT WITH EvERY DAY!

Basically if you have two remotely good looking guys, I slash them. cool  

Labtech Abi

Friendly Pumpkin

8,975 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Total Darkness

Durem Noob

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:01 pm
I enjoy slashing guys when the spark of inspiration hits me. XD Mostly with Eragon....that movie hurt my head so bad. XD Got a nice pile of fanart there... Lord of the Rings is so painful. XD There is so much sexual tension, it's obvious!

Right now, though, I prefer to slash my own characters together. For me, that's a riot. XDD  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:18 pm
Basically I do it to everything. Anything I see.

Books, Manga, Slash fanfictions, movies, plays, tv reality, etc. I automatically assume they are gay. Even in History. Like George Washington x Benjamin Franklin.

Even if they are not like Koga and Inuyasha. They fight all the time to see which one is the better seme, cause neither wants to be on the bottom, and to keep Kagome from suspecting anything.

I even slashed the Backstreet Boys.Everything I see with my eyes, is slashed. Like my two friend. Davon x Casey 4eva. They get tired of me saying that.

Fetal_Mind

Aged Gekko

5,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200

Michei

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:21 am
it is a disease that has no cure. I don't think I'm asking a doctor about it anyway razz  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:09 pm
There has been only one movie that had men to slash that I did not slash. I watched Pride and Prejudice the other day and I was so suprised that I slashed no one, not one pairing ran through my mind. I haven't read a book where I haven't slashed anyone. I slash people in T.V shows all the time. I even, involuntarily, slashed my ex-boyfriend and one of his new friends.

One day my friend - from the church I stopped going to - made this intricate slash situation between two guys that went to the same church. It was really random too. I'm pretty sure she was not a slash fan, because she was a religious freak. But it was like the way they were sitting and talking to each other seemed very flitatious. I could not take them seriously for the rest of the morning. Anytime they got near each other she and I laughed our asses off and people looked at us as if we were crazy.

Jiggery Pokery

Supernatural Manifestation

sakura-haruno-sister

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:19 pm
I will slash anything that doesn't allready have slash in it. I stop at disney though.....too creeoy.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff