Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
mad scientist RP....sort of Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think?
  good
  alright
  great^-^(i love you)
  bad(*glares)
View Results

aqua_kitty88

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:30 pm

aqua continued to look on at the to demon/humans. ~man i am not in a good place~ she thought to herself~ "lets join the battle"came a soft wispter in her ear" she looked around and saw noone"odd..."
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:32 pm

"nice to see you" she said smiling and landed next to him and she put her hand on his face "your eyes are like mine" she said giggling

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:40 pm

"Heh, I do believe I owe my freedom to you," Valean declared. He brought his hand to her face and stroked it softly. "I am eternally grateful. He has been keeping me restrained for quite sometime. I was amazed at the willpower he had to do so. But all it took was your influence to get him to release me."
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:42 pm

Kira put her hand down and giggled some more "of course" she said bowing to him "you are fare to great to keep under wraps after all you are all powerful" she said getting closer to him

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

aqua_kitty88

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:43 pm

"what in the world is going on. demons, crazed scientist, dreams of dragons, and hearing voices of some one who isn't there. Why can i have a noraml life"she cured to herself
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:48 pm

"Heh, how fast you do learn," Valean whispered as he took her chin and brought her face up to his so that he could kiss her. The moment he was about to, however, he stopped and cursed. "It appears that he has some objection to my kissing you," he said with a smirk.

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:49 pm

Kira's eye lids lowered "not for long" she said going up to kiss him and did putting her hand on his chest so that she could block out the other Valean
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:50 pm

aqua blushed at the secen befor her"to intrruped or nopt to that is the question"she said from the roof top still watching the two demon/humans

aqua_kitty88

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:51 pm

Valean smirked and leaned deeper into the kiss. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer to him. "Now this I could get used to," he whispered.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:54 pm

Kira smiled not forgetting about Aqua "arent you going to stop us" Kira said inside Aqua's head "or are you going to watch" she said giggling inside Aqua's head and out

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

aqua_kitty88

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:13 pm

aqua looked down at them and smile"i thought you two want some you time i was about to leave"she smiled and sat on th edge of the roof
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:15 pm

"Heh, so you're perfectly content with the fact that two demons are standing before you?" Valean asked with mock interest.

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:18 pm

Kira's eyes turned back to normal the same for her hair and she looked at Valean in his transformation she didnt know what happened she struggled to get out of Valean's arms
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:23 pm

Valean looked at her for a second before realizing what had happened. He realeased her quickly an evil grin forming on his lips. "Well now, it looks like out time together was cut short. So very sad. Alas, I am not yet ready to give my body back to him. Ever since there was that little fact of me massacring some people close to him, he's been rather afraid to let me out. He hasn't allowed himself to sleep for quite awhile now for fear that I would resurface in his sleep. That is why he stays so close to Kiryama. Because he can help him to control me. Now that I'm free, I can do as I please."

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:26 pm

Kira fell to the ground looking up at him with scared eyes "I wont let that happen" she said standing up knowing that it was her fault she was scared but was willing to pay the conciquences
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games