Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
[.N]agase [.H]igh [[now open, people needed]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:46 pm
"I figured as much," he whispered. He then sighed and shook his head. "I guess that's another year off my life...."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:51 pm
Ayame would turn and folded her arms on the bed and rested her chin on her arms. "I'm sorry..."  

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:56 pm
Botan shook his head. "No, it's not your fault. You're not the one who gave me the shot. It's one of Negase's favorite things to do. It speeds up my body's natural healing factor...but in the process it kills my own cells. Which basically means everytime I take the shot I lose another year off my life. As it is, I'll be lucky to live past twenty-one."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:59 pm
Ayame felt herself tear and she buried her head in the sheets. "I'm sorry..." How could she tell him that she was the one to deliver the shot this time. Ayame knew better than to trust Nagase but she never listened to her own instincts.  

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:03 pm
Botan shook his head and smiled. "It's okay. At least nothing bad happened to you. A side effect of the shot is that it...well...it keeps me calm," he said softly. "Which is a good thing, otherwise I might've hurt you."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:05 pm
Ayame blinked back her tears and looked up. Standing she would sit on the edge of his bed and looked down at her hands in her lap.  

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:07 pm
Botan winced and placed his arm around her, pulling her closer to him. "Don't worry Ayame. I'm fine. No reason to cry," he whispered softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:12 am
Ayame would place a hand gently on tops of Botan's and kept her gaze downward. Eventually she would lean her head back against his shoulder.  

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:35 am
"See...no reason to cry," Botan whispered softly as she rested her head on him. He leaned his head and rested it on top of hers smiling softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:41 pm
Ayame would squeeze Botan's hand and then let her hand fall into her lap, palm upwards. She didn't smile and her thoughts drifted to Nagase. He was such a b*****d, why did she ever trust him? Ayame gave a subtle sigh.  

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:49 pm
"What's wrong?" he whispered placig his hand on top of hers.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:55 pm
Ayame debated wether or not to tell him. Ayame looked at him. "That last shot...Nagase wasn't the one who gave it to you..." She looked down.  

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:08 pm
Botan looked at her for a second before bowing his head. "Oh...," he whispered. He then shook his head like it was nothig. "It's okay. I would've gotten the shot anyways. It doesn't matter who gave it to me."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:16 pm
Ayame would turn around and looked at him. "I was the one to give you the shot Botan...me..." She felt herself tear. "I knew better than to trust him but he said it would make you better...I'm sorry Botan...I'm sorry..." She lowered her head and fought back the tears.  

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:20 pm
"Shh, shh," Botan whispered. He wrapped his arms around Ayame, despite the pain. He pulled her into his chest and kissed the top of her head. "It did help me Ayame. If you hadn't injected me with that stuff...then I would have hurt you."  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games