Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Kingdom Hearts Ultimate RP!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nightshade_Wulf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:24 pm

((Good cuz I really want to and I dun want to offend anyone by doing so))

Rei also began to slash at Hikari's wings with WolfFang, "Damnit!! Get out here and finish what you stared!!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:25 pm

she just stood there smiling and the wings opened and she grabbed on Rinkota's blade "I didnt" she said smiling throwing her off to the side and she walked over to Kai "what did you mean by sorry" she said kicking him backwards

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Nightshade_Wulf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:26 pm

"DAMNIT DON'T ******** IGNORE ME!!!!!!" She begins to charge at Hikari anger boiling deep within her eyes.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:28 pm

Rinkota landed on the ground with a thump, too shocked to even moove a muscle. Her wings quivered, and her crimson hair fell over her tearing golden eyes as she watched Kai's blood spill out. She had seen this sort of thing before, but this still seemed to bother her. "K-k...ai...." She stuttered, her keyblade dropping from her hand as she lay there, stricken with grief.

Valley-of-Death

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:29 pm

she turned to Rei tears in her eyes looking back at Kai "what did I do" she said her wings shooting back into her and she screamed out in pain
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:30 pm

Rei stops her eyes blinking back to normal and WolfFang disappearing from her side.

Nightshade_Wulf

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:31 pm

"What's with all the sad faces...I'm not dead yet," Kai whispered. "But if someone doesn't get a teacher soon I might be."
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:35 pm

Rinkota grinned, and ran to his side. "But how?! I saw you..." She said, looking at the wound. She nodded, and scrambled to run back into the school, shooting a venemous look at Hikari on her way there. "I'll be back!" She shouted over her shoulder, dissapearing through the open door on the roof.

Valley-of-Death

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:36 pm

Hikari stood up looking at Kai with tears in her eyes reaching her hand out "forgive me" she said faliing over dropping her blades with a fever blood was pouring out her her back now in four spots
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:37 pm

Rei's electric blue eyes are trained on Hikari holding an odd look as if they are staring into her soul and she thinks, 'I've seen this girl before.....'

Nightshade_Wulf

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:41 pm

Kai stared up at the sky and then looked at Hikari. He smiled as he heard the teacher get nearer. "Goodbye Hikari," he whispered as a portal of darkness opened beneath him and he fell through it.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:42 pm

Rei's hair is blowing slightly in the wind and her eyes aren't leaving Hikari.

Nightshade_Wulf

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:43 pm

The teacher came over to Hikari who was passed out on the ground pouring out blood "what happened here!!" she yelled looking at everyone she picked up Hikari but she kept bleeding "damn it" she said running down the stairs to take care of Hikari before she blead to death
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:45 pm

'Hmmm.....Why is she so familiar to me?' Rei thought to herself as she lept off of the building landing on the ground below perfectly and leaned against it, 'Who is she?'

Nightshade_Wulf

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games