Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
RPG for anyone (need some help though) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:21 am
He had his hands in his pockets then waved "nice to meet you Im Joshua" he said smiling then Muraki came in the way "ready to lose the thing you lose" he said smiling and throwing Azreal back into the air another girl came next to Joshua "this girl is what Muraki wants right?" she said looking down at Haruka also User Image (thats joshua) User Image (thats Azmaria the other person)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:24 am
Azreal didn't even bother aiming for his brother. He launched himself at the two people nearest to Haruka. "Leave her alone!"  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:28 am
Muraki got in the way "nope" he said grabbing onto Azreals face and throwing him the other way Meanwhile Joshua lifted up Haruka "she is kind of cute" he said with a smile and angel wings came from his back "lets go Azmaria" he said flying towards a castle in the distance Muraki and Azreal's childhood home  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:34 am
"NO!" Azreal yelled. He fell to the ground clutching his head. His eyes were glowing red, his entire body quiverring. "Don't take her!" he said thru gritted teeth.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:37 am
"see you soon brother" he said with a smirk and flew to the castle "come back strong and Ill promise she's not dead" he said leaving laughing "come like that and youll find her dead"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:40 am
Azreal couldn't even move. His blood felt like it was on fire. All he could do was grab on to his shoulders. He grabbed so tightly that blood dripped from where his claws dug into his skin. As he watched his brother fly away all he could do was scream. "HARUKA!!"  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:42 am
Haruka woke up on a bed in a white gown "where am I" Haruka said holding on to her head getting up "you shouldnt move Haruka" Azmaria said walking over to Haruka laying her back down "you can leave in a few days when he comes" Haruka was totally out of it "him" she whispered they gave her something so that she would stay calm and not do anything drastic  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:44 am
For a long time the burning sensation was all that Azreal could feel. It took all he had not to pass out from pain. All while he was in pain, however, all he could think about was one thing. *Haruka...I will get you back. I will become stronger and I will free you!*  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:48 am
Muraki didnt come into the room so that Haruka didnt go balistic "just sleep okay" she said smiling and left the room shutting the doors and locking them "How is she" Muraki said back into his normal form "good" Azmaria said getting food ready for her  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:54 am
"How long do you think it will take him to come?" Joshua asked as he took a sip of his drink.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:55 am
"maybe a week a month at the most" Azmaria said prepairing Dinner "well have to give her more of that stuff so that she wont know who Muraki is or even herself that would make it more fun" Azmaria said putting powder into Haruka's soup  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:57 am
Joshua smiled and shook his head. "We don't want to overdue it. It won't be much fun if she doesn't remember him when he comes to save her."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:00 am
"I guess" she said not putting anymore in and took it into Haruka's room "eat it all" she said leaving the room to let Haruka she remember fighting somebody but was too weak and tired to remember so she just kept eating  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:04 am
By the time Azreal could move again nearly two days had passed. He was weak with hunger and exhaustion and the wounds he had on his body didn't help matters either. Still, that didn't stop him from the task at hand. *If I am to beat him I must delve deeper into my own demonic powers than ever before. I've never been able to control my devil form and that's what makes me so weak. If I am to face my brother I must be able to control it!*  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:06 am
when Haruka was done eating she tried to remember who was it that she was fighting she knew that she loved someone she could see him but not his name Muraki walked into the room "how are you my dear" he said smiling Haruka smilied back "good" she said not remembering that he was the person they were fighting  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games