Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Pichi Roleplay~
~*~Mermaid Melody RP~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna be in this rp??
  Yes
  No
View Results

` TenTen

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:30 pm
Coco walked over to the table and sat down."So how is everyone today?"asked Coco with a smile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 2:55 am
Drake walked by the Pearl Pari with Guin.

Guin looked around, and saw them! They were all there, and..........NOOOOOOOOOOO! So was Coco! I have to warn them! She thought.

"Oh, thanks Drake, i can see my friends. Thanks for shpwing me the way!"

"No problem. Well see you around!" He walked back the way they had come.

Guin paused by the Pearl Pari, and thought. *should i go up to them when Coco is there?! If i don't i might lose them and not find them again? But what if Coco has poisoned them against me> What if they don't believe me?!*

*I have to try!*

She walked over to them.

Guinevere the beauty

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:06 pm
((Um...hey, Guin? Aren't you in the new era roleplay or this one?? 'Cause if you're inthis one, than, where's your profile??))

~*~Karen~*~  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 4:49 pm
Coco's head started to hurt.In her mind she heard Gaito but then she saw her good self,then her head started to really hurt."Uh,guys,I gotta get going,see you later."said Coco with a tiny smile and ran out of Pearl Pari.She noticed Guin as she ran by her.She went to the ocean and jumped in.After a while,she started to feel dizzy.Suddenly she fainted and floated down onto the sand and rocks where she had been swimming."I have to get to Gaito,quick!"Coco thought in her mind.In her mind she saw Gaito laughing evily,she tried to get away but couldn't.Then she saw her old self,she tried to goto her old self and she started to move faster.Then everything turned black."Help!!!"screamed Coco at the top of the lungs while still asleep.

Back at Gaito's castle,Kendra heard Coco's scream and tried to bust open her cage thing she was in.Suddenly,it broke open and she fell to the floor."Sara,I'll come back to get you,I promise!"said Kendra with a gentle smile.She saw an open door and went outside and saw...Coco!She swam over to her and noticed she had fainted.She tried to pick her up and she did it.She swam as fast at she could to the human side."Do I dare risk going up to the human side?"though Kendra with a worried look,"If I do I might get the other mermaids together.".She came up to the human side at a secret location.She saw the Pearl Pari and slowly ran inside with Coco in her arms.There she saw Guin,Luchia,Hanon,Nikora and Lina inside."Guys!Coco fainted in the ocean,we have to help her!"yelled Kendra in a worried voice.

Izul swam inside the room where the mermaids were held and was shocked that Kendra had excaped."Uh oh!Gaito's gonna be mad!"said Izul.  

` TenTen

Le Fantomes Ingenue
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:14 pm
((The clippy im postiung has CoCo transforming in it. Hope thats okay.))

"Oh,CoCo!" The three said at the same time. Nikora was shocked and dropped the trey of sandwiches she prepared.
Luchia,Hannon and Rina looked at eachother and nodded. Hopefully this would help,and they hoped CoCo would wake up and transfor also.

(( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAnTcZDjhos ))

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:21 pm
((It's fine StarRabbie 3nodding ))
Kendra Transformed too."Blue Pearl Voice!"said Kendra.Once transformed she stood with the others waiting for Coco to hopefully wake up

Coco kind of opened her eyes and saw Luchia,Hanon and Lina transforming.She started to get up,with her eyes still half shut and transformed.She ended the transformation and stood up.Coco opened her eyes and bit wider."Where am I?"asked Coco,still a bit dizzy.

` TenTen

` TenTen

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:48 pm
Izul swam out of the castle to avoid being punished by Gaito.She swam to the human side and saw tons of people."The mermaid's must be here!"thought Izul  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:04 pm
((Does Hannon,Luchia and Rina know Kendra?))

"Oh,You dont remember CoCo?" Rina asked as she helped stableize her friend standing up.
Luchia and Rina were congratulating eachother on their song.

Le Fantomes Ingenue
Crew

` TenTen

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:15 pm
((Yep,they know her))
Coco tried to stablize herself."All I remember is leaving Pearl Pari and swimming in the ocean.After that,I fainted in the ocean...that's all I can remember."replied Coco.

Kendra helped Coco up too."Are you ok,Coco?You look a bit dizzy."said Kendra

"Yeah,I'm ok,I think I just need to rest a bit though."answered Coco with a kind smile,but moments later she started to fall down,she was fainting again.

"COCO!!!"screamed Kendra,"Something must be wrong with her!

In Coco's mind,she saw a light at the end a long hallway.She was in her E-Pitch form and walked down the hallway.As she walked closer,the light brightend.She goto the end of the hall and saw....
Aqua Regina!She held up her scepter and it glowed a gentle color.Coco look at the glow and as soon as she looked it flashed and a inmage of Gaito appeared,but then it slowly went away,Gaito's hold on Coco had ended!Coco was free!Coco started to wake up but she was still a bit dizzy.She looked at everyone and smiled.She was back to normal!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:39 pm
"Ah! What do we do?" Luchia said bouncing in place,holding her e-pitch in fisted hands.

"Calm Down Luchia!" Nikora hissed as she rused to CoCo's side and picked her up.
"Take her to my room,Nikora..." Rina said as she led the way.
"Aww,Poor CoCo..." Hannon and Luchia said at the same time all of the mermaids turned back into their normal forms.

"Thanks Kendra." Hannon said as she hugged her. "Your a big help!" She smiled as she went over to the cookie jar and handed Kendra one.  

Le Fantomes Ingenue
Crew

` TenTen

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:58 pm
Coco started to wake up a bit.She saw that Nikora,Luchia and Lina were in a room with her.She noticed it was Lina's."I fainted again...."murmerd Coco,"Thank you guys for helping me".Coco looked towards the window,the curtain were blowing in the wind(the window was open)"Um,you guys,"Coco said as she gulped,"I have to tell you all something....,you all know that....Sara and I were captured and,uh....a while after,I fell aslpeep in the cage thing I was being held in and well,Gaito turned me to his side for a while,that's why I was acting strange....but in the last few minutes I turned back to good,I saw....Aqua Regina in my dreams and she turned me back to your side...I am truely sorry I made you all worry!"confessed Coco.She started to cry.....

Kendra took the cookie."Thanks Hanon"said Kendra with a huge smile.Kendra had heard all that Coco said and they both look at Coco(that's because they were almost near the door and could hear them)Kendra ran into the room and saw everyone.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 7:52 pm
"Aww,There There,CoCo.."Luchia said as she sat on Rina's bed.She leaned over to give her a hug.
"Well,Atleast Aqua Regina saved you!" Rina added as she too leaned in for a hug.
"Yeah,Kendra brought you!" Hannon inputed."Aww,Group hug!" Hannon suggested,pulling Kendra and Nikora in too.They all showerd CoCo with love and comfort,bidding her to stop crying.

"Oh! Sarah!" Rina suddenly snapped,her head poing out of the pile of girls. "We have to go find her!"

"Geeze,Rina,you can kill a mood..." Nikora added,her facial expression looking smug.  

Le Fantomes Ingenue
Crew

Guinevere the beauty

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:20 am
Airstar
((Um...hey, Guin? Aren't you in the new era roleplay or this one?? 'Cause if you're inthis one, than, where's your profile??))

~*~Karen~*~

im in both but i didnt know where to put my porfile. please help!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:29 am
While all of this was going on, Guin has stopped dead in her tracks. What the hell was going on ???

She paused suddenly uncertain. What if shes changed back and hasn't told the others about what happened?! I'll ruin everything! I'll have to talk to Coco alone, but can i trust her?!

She walked up to the others. "Hey everyone, i'm sooo glad i've found you!! How has everyone been?!" She beamed. "What's going on?! I just saw something happening with Coco! Is she ok?!"

Guinevere the beauty

` TenTen

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:07 am
Coco looked over at Guin."Um,guys,can I talk to Guin alone for a few minutes?"asked Coco as she still lay in Lina's bed.  
~Pichi Roleplay~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games