Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 762 763 764 765 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What army do you have?
Space Marines
19%
 19%  [ 45 ]
Eldar
4%
 4%  [ 10 ]
Dark Eldar
3%
 3%  [ 7 ]
Chaos Space Marines
10%
 10%  [ 25 ]
Tau
9%
 9%  [ 22 ]
Imperial Guard
6%
 6%  [ 15 ]
Necrons
4%
 4%  [ 11 ]
Deamon Hunters
1%
 1%  [ 4 ]
Witch Hunters
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
Tyranids
4%
 4%  [ 11 ]
Orks
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
More than one.
30%
 30%  [ 71 ]
Total Votes : 231

Dark-oneechan

Gracious Grabber

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 6:17 pm
zsm88
i haven't got to get any real braging rights everyone i play is to easy i guess the great generals of world war II as my role models is kind of a unfair advatages
So what do yo usually field? And What do you usually field it against? And what are your usual tactics?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 12:02 pm
I HATE ELDAR WRAITH GUARD. THEY ARE A PAIN IN THE a**! thay can kill any person instantly with one hit! And i cant use my demon prince on them like wraithlords. PS, anyone know if warp cannons have special effects on monoliths, or no?  

Drachyench

Dubyamn

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 12:27 pm
sephirothclone000
I HATE ELDAR WRAITH GUARD. THEY ARE A PAIN IN THE a**! thay can kill any person instantly with one hit! And i cant use my demon prince on them like wraithlords. PS, anyone know if warp cannons have special effects on monoliths, or no?

Honestly I can't help you with your Wraith Guard problem. Mostly because my friends never field them due to their cost. And I don't think the warp cannons have any special effect on the monolith. But on the bright side I don't think there was any rule that limited the destructive power of the cannons like the way they ruined melta weapondry against the monolith.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 10:51 am
Wraitguard causing you problems? Use high strength weapons. Anti-Tank (KRAK) missiles, high energy guns like the Lascannon or Railcannon... whatever y'got that can kill a space marine and negate his armor save will work.
(Krak missile is strength 8, space marines are toughness 4, with a strength double the toughness, the krak missile automatically kills the marine)  

Cagalli Yura Attha

Tojju

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 1:02 pm
Cagalli Yura Attha
Wraitguard causing you problems? Use high strength weapons. Anti-Tank (KRAK) missiles, high energy guns like the Lascannon or Railcannon... whatever y'got that can kill a space marine and negate his armor save will work.
(Krak missile is strength 8, space marines are toughness 4, with a strength double the toughness, the krak missile automatically kills the marine)
You mean Railgun?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 4:59 pm
Yahiko_Meoshine
Cagalli Yura Attha
You mean Railgun?
No, krak is S8 AP3.  

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

Drachyench

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 5:02 pm
Think he ment Railgun or Railcannon, that was what was said above, and i don't know the difference either.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 5:21 pm
sephirothclone000
Think he ment Railgun or Railcannon, that was what was said above, and i don't know the difference either.
oh.  

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

Capta1nC00L

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 10:21 am
why do ppl say the necrons are for n00bz.
they're clearly not.
if they didnt hav phase out rule, ya they would be the best race in the game.
if you cant make well be back rolls, they are not so good.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 9:40 pm
Necrons aree pretty cool but they dont have a lot of room for sonversions, but i like em. They're good as long as u use lots of necrons. My friends played 1000pts battles with a nightbringer! He got phased out each time!  

Tableau

Tojju

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 9:41 pm
Hmm.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 7:41 am
sephirothclone000

Wraith cannon have no-special effect on monoliths  

Dark-oneechan

Gracious Grabber

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 6:07 pm
sephirothclone000
Railgun: Tau heavy weapon S10 AP1
Railrifle: Tau heavy weapon S6 AP3
Railcannon: I don't think that exists  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 7:35 am
Quote:
Railgun: Tau heavy weapon S10 AP1
Railrifle: Tau heavy weapon S6 AP3
Railcannon: I don't think that exists

I think the RailCannon is just what people call the Railgun, seeing as it's so damn big.

One thing I wants to know is why nobody does 'Nids. They're perfiactially good, and are capable of winning most any battle, provided they can get into Close Combat in the first or second round. Maybe it's becaus people don't like the evil alian thing, or because it's a delecate army to field...

Oh, and another thing, WHERE THE HELL IS THE EPHRAEL STERN MODEL?!

Thought of the day: "The Inquisition thinks too highly of itself. A little humility is good for the soul."--Quote from Daemonifuge  

Silvia Crow

Omnipresent Loiterer

16,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Joshmaul

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:21 am
That's an old Sisters of Battle model, isn't it? I dunno, I haven't seen the older SoB in a while - I've only seen the newer ones (Codex: Witch Hunters).  
General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 762 763 764 765 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games