Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
Room 101. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 5:06 am
and_solo_said
Invictus_88
Timeless_Visage
Invictus_88
Angilwingz
Newspaper Ink.

Doubly so when it gets on the chips.

.... How did you get that on chips?

In the olden days when was young..

..they used to wrap chips in newspaper paper, rather than that purpose-made stuff they use now.

'twas a simple time with simple pleasures...I went to a reconstructed victorian town once; they sold the chips in reproduction newspapers from the day queen Victoria died!

Ok, I'm not that old.

I sense myself unjustly taking Illy's old place here.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 5:58 am
Invictus_88
and_solo_said
Invictus_88
Timeless_Visage
Invictus_88
Angilwingz
Newspaper Ink.

Doubly so when it gets on the chips.

..they used to wrap chips in newspaper paper, rather than that purpose-made stuff they use now.

'twas a simple time with simple pleasures...I went to a reconstructed victorian town once; they sold the chips in reproduction newspapers from the day queen Victoria died!

Ok, I'm not that old.

You mean... you aren't older than her?

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 6:04 am
Timeless_Visage
Invictus_88
and_solo_said
Invictus_88
Timeless_Visage

Ok, I'm not that old.

I wish I knew whether you were joking or not..

stare

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 6:12 am
Invictus_88
Timeless_Visage
Invictus_88
and_solo_said
Invictus_88
Timeless_Visage

Ok, I'm not that old.

I wish I knew whether you were joking or not..

stare

I am joking. I know you're not -that- old. razz I've seen pictures in one of the other threads.

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 6:26 am
You have no idea how relieved I am to hear that..

sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 6:29 am
Invictus_88
You have no idea how relieved I am to hear that..

sweatdrop

<.< Well, I couldn't have told you that I was serious. (If I had been.) because you have the power to kick me out of the guild.

Now if it had been someone else...

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:01 am
I'm very lenient, I've only kicked two members. Both were widely acclaimed as utter fools, one of which went on to make a name for himself as a popular spammer in the UK Guild.

It's your guild, I'll let you people run it, essentially.

There was that little issue of the 'crude' thread, but I'm sure all the best utopic societies have their singular blips.

rolleyes

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:33 am
Okay, something that actually infuriates me...

People who don't know how to write or type their own language, that they've been speaking, since birth.

I believe that in all nations where English is your primary language they have English classes during the entire time you're in school.

No? Oh, yes, they do? I thought so.

So they the HELL do people 'tipe lyke dis?'

Are they that stupid, or are they just so lazy that they choose to look stupid? Either way, I'm going to call you stupid.

Am I the only one on the internet that is annoyed by this?

It's sad when I know people from Korea who know better English than half of the Americans here do. >.<

Anyway, I'm done now. That was inspired by one of my rare visits into the public forums. Now I remember why I don't go out there anymore.

I'll stay here in the guilds, where it's safe.

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 8:01 am
Sounds like you fit in here..

Can I ask which other Guilds you're in? Perhaps not all, but maye a couple as exemplars.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:20 am
I agree with you. That period of time when they locked us out of the guilds was very frightening. My post rate went way down. The gaian world outside of these guilds is a frightening place. Is it really that hard to type "people" instead of "ppl" and so on?  

Angilwingz

Broken Keys

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 12:13 pm
Oh! I have one! Pick me! Pick me! *stands up on chair and waves arms frantically* Put me in Room 101!!!..... what is it?! Lol. I'm just kidding around but seriously, I think that the world would be a better place without me.... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 12:30 pm
Pure Revenge
Oh! I have one! Pick me! Pick me! *stands up on chair and waves arms frantically* Put me in Room 101!!!..... what is it?! Lol. I'm just kidding around but seriously, I think that the world would be a better place without me.... 3nodding

To quote the great Andrew Truong: 'I am a ******** t**t with nothing to offer to society'...But then, this is the same man who said 'sweep tha' poop deck Jimmeh!'  

and_solo_said

Broken Keys

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 12:31 pm
Oh Hi Owen!
what do you mean by that?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 12:46 pm
Angilwingz
I agree with you. That period of time when they locked us out of the guilds was very frightening. My post rate went way down. The gaian world outside of these guilds is a frightening place. Is it really that hard to type "people" instead of "ppl" and so on?

Same, I only found ouyt they were back about 15 minutes ago, I thought I would cry with joy!

I want to put kareoke in Room 101. It doesnt matter that I cant spell it as I wish never to be subjected to it- though I very nearly was at work today scream  

girl_no_13

and_solo_said

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 12:49 pm
girl_no_13
Angilwingz

Same, I only found ouyt they were back about 15 minutes ago, I thought I would cry with joy!

I want to put kareoke in Room 101. It doesnt matter that I cant spell it as I wish never to be subjected to it- though I very nearly was at work today scream

I second that motion.

There is a kareoke machine at the Y...goth chicks singing 'like a virgin' over and over again *shudder*

Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff