Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Black Cat RP (Originals Welcome) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fire211

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:55 pm
Eve nodded but couldn't shake the feeling that perhaps she had done something. "Should we go for the next bounty?" she asked trying to change the subject.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:16 pm
"Actualy,I thought we'd go on a small trip to the carnaval in the next town over. I know it's been a while since you've been to a carnival,and they'll have fireworks!" Sven said,smilling as he put hi ciggrette out in the ash tray on the bar.  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Fire211

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:22 pm
"I've read a book on fireworks. A firework is classified as a low explosive pyrotechnic device used primarily for aesthetic and entertainment purposes. The most common use of a firework is as part of a fireworks display. Is that what we will go see?" she asked as she recalled what she had read. Once again, Eve glanced at where Train had been. "Will Train and Myoko come?" she said noticing the quiet around them. 'Where are Train and Myoko?' Eve wondered.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:23 pm
Sven noticed where she was looking,and slightly disappointed by her lack of enthusiasm at watching fireworks,one of the first things they did together."Yes,Train and Myoko are coming if they want. They're probably talking right now."  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Fire211

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:18 pm
Eve stood suddenly. "I would really like to see the fireworks. Will they be as good as they were last time?" she said eagerly as she realized Sven seemed disappointed. 'Maybe this will cheer everyone up.' she thought and imagined what the fireworks might be like this time.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:52 pm
"I don't know what the fireworks are going to look like. You know,I heard they're going to have a new kind of firework there. I heard that someone managed to make a firework that looks like a smiley face when it goes off,though it's sometimes upside-down or sideways" Sven wasn't really proud of what being a former IBI agent had taught him,but he did like collecting random bits of information on his travels.

((Edit: I was looking at the ~in the darkness~ Rp. I didn't notice you were in it intil the last page sweatdrop I'm thinking of makeing a character if I can still join.))  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Fire211

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:23 pm
Eve wondered about what he said. Finally, she couldn't contain her excitement. "Let's go!" she said grabbing Sven's hand and pulling him towards the door. "Train and Myoko can catch up later if they want!" she said with a wide grin across her face.

((You should join. It's not too late. whee blaugh ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:21 pm
"I can't stay on this ledge any longer..." She hops off and bounds across rooftops only to come to a skidding hault at Annette's door. "YIPE! I gotta learn to slow down before I jump to a stop...you don't stop when you land..." She falls on her butt and lays down on the ground, entering her dead silent state.  

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Emos Eat Skittles

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:36 am
IC: Train had been sleeping when he heard the small pitter-patter outside his window. He hadn't known that it was real, but thought of it only as a dream. The small nap had settled his mind now, and he felt ... cheerful. He made his way back down to the bar, and found a seat. He jumped up onto it, spinning a bit, then settling facing away from the bar. 'hmmmm wonder where everyone went. Well, couldn't expect them to wait forever.' He chuckled a bit. 'O well, that means Myoko will have to come with me if she wants to find them.' He grinned a bit on the inside, but kept a normal face on the outside. Then he jumped back off the seat, and ran off to find her.

ooc: I think I'm gonna try and cosplay Train with my avi sumtime xD  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:03 am
She grabbed him quickly as he raced past and dragged him by the arm to the direction that they went. "This way Sir Snoresalot! Not to mention...oh nevermind. It's not worth the arguement." She slowed her pace and walked with him side-by-side. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I never do, but whenever I say something, it comes out wrong. I was outside your window earlier...to tell you this, but...I guess you'd fallen asleep or had left with them." Her voice got smaller as though she'd stopped breathing just to say that. "I stayed back, hoping you hadn't left as well. I wanted to be totally alone to tell you." She hesitated then decided that was enough for now and closed her mouth, looking down at her feet. They felt like bricks, she could only imagine the worst-case senario...REJECTION.  

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Emos Eat Skittles

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:54 pm
"That's cool." He smiled and grabbed her by the hand, following her lead. "I have no idea where we are going, so go ahead and lead the way." He laced his fingers through hers, and kept smiling over at her, glad that they were on even terms again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:44 pm
She blushed and looked up at him. "Um...Sven and Eve were planning on going to the watch the Fireworks, remember?" She thought about the things she's heard about this kind of celebration, making herself blush more. "Tr-Train...I..." A huge explosion of fireworks went off behind her and she jumped almost forgetting what she was going to say. She wanted to try again, but couldn't regather the courage it had taken to even think about saying what she'd planned on saying to him. "Looks like they've started, let's go find Eve and Sven!" She smiled, leaving her unfinished statement for Trains active imagination to figure it out on it's own. She walked slowly hand-in-hand with him until she found Sven and stepped up next to him. "Hey there. I'm back, and look what I brought! A cute little complinentary prize!" She smiled brightly and laughed holding her's and Train's hands up still locked together quite nicely.  

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Emos Eat Skittles

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:17 pm
Train blushed a bit and looked away. "Hi Sven, Eve..." He scuffled his foot a bit against the ground, and only sent small glances in their direction ever once and awhile.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:30 pm
Myoko worried a little about Train and how short his answers were getting. She pulled him off to the side during a birage of fireworks and spoke gently. "Hey, what's going on? Sven and Eve will notice that you're acting strangely. Come on..." She smiled and kissed his cheek. "We just made up, let's have fun...okay?" She nodded but her smile faded slightly. "Train..." She tried again and finally decided not to put it off. "I...think...I love you." She mumbled in his ear and blushed bightly, settling back and turning her face away.  

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Emos Eat Skittles

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:12 pm
Train stumbled back, surprised. His face was now completely red. "You... really... you mean it... I mean. I think I do too, but I guess that just caught me off guard." He placed his hand on hers, and stepped back in front of her. He looked around for a second, to make sure no one was around, and leaned closer. He placed his lips softly on hers, ignoring the sound of the fireworks completely, and only thinking about the warmth of her lips.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff